Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Energy Vampires

I recently saw something about these, would they work like "real" vamps in turning people into one, or are they a separate species altogether? I checked wookiepedia and didn't see much, as only one character was one.

Alexander Priest

Whatever happened to your little Jedi Mind Trick?
Silara Vantai said:
I recently saw something about these, would they work like "real" vamps in turning people into one, or are they a separate species altogether? I checked wookiepedia and didn't see much, as only one character was one.
well, I assumed Energy vampires acted like real ones till I found htey just used Drain

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Energy vampires do both. They both to drain the body and use force drain to sap more strength and will to heal themselves. However reading the comic they don't really show it turning people into another. Having control over them and making thralls yes but converting... I do not think so.

[member="Silara Vantai"]

Energy vampires drain life essence -- no biting of a vein needed.

In an rp environment the opponent can counter via breaking your concentration, same way as with Force Drain. It isn't contagious.

Blood suckers are Garhoon.

Like me :)

That isn't contagious either.

I have an energy vamp alt that bites people. She eats all people be it flesh or drain. She sometimes does both at the same time to get nourishment.

EVPs are the probably the closest in how they act.

And actually yes they can "turn" you, but you would be turned into a mindless slave lusting after the vampire who took control over you. (forget the womans name, but she did it to try and take over the Jedi or something like that.)

[member="Aletra Clash"]

Noooooo.... If she's with a Mando, then my poor lonely Sith can't flirt with her....

Or can they?

*Works on new Force Technique*

[member="Tracyn"]

You'd be surprised at how little got axed.

06b59a982c29c4e8de1acfb16a5ae9f267c613d26a51558da642031670808eac.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom