Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Enemy Within

"I don't know, when using those... 'Force Powers' you speak of, it felt like I was being mentally tortured." Marigold scoffed, listening to Valery. "I guess it'd be good to train how to control it, I don't want to have my brain bleed accidentaly." She'd roll her eyes.

Her expression sours as Valery mentions the revisit of the sites that were hit by her, but it softens into surprise as she watches Kahlil shoot the proposal down. She nodded quietly, was that respect? Coming from her, of all people? "Well, your plans don't seem to be too bad, fine... I guess there's no harm in trying, I'm more than sure I'm not a good pick though.." She chuckled to herself. The young girl put the cloak back on, and wrapped herself in it while taking the hood back on, once again, her face and appearance was hidden by it, a thought that comforted her.

"Well, I'm healed up, I think. What now?" She'd eye the two masters, at the very least she warmed up enough to not actively defy their orders, although both of them, Valery especially, could feel that it was going to be a rare luxury to have.. For time being.

Valery Noble Valery Noble
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

jeditemplebanner.png

Coruscant
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Marigold Marigold

Valery blinked and looked at Kahlil when he countered her idea. The stubborn part of her wanted to argue, but he made a lot of sense and Marigold's concerns about control of the Force suggested a more immediate issue they needed to address. There was no point in doing anything with her training wise, if she could end up hurting herself at any moment or worse.

"You're right, so let's focus on making sure that you can't endanger yourself and others on accident. We'll figure more out along the way, I'm sure." She smiled softly and briefly glanced at her husband again.

They were going to have a good bit to talk about when they come home later.

"For now? Maybe we should show her where she'll be sleeping. Give her some time to rest before we pick things up again?"

Kahlil_Div2.png

"A place to sleep would be ideal, yes."

After the chaos of everything, having her world crumble around her as she knew it, sleep would be good. And a chance for her to truly prove her desire to change. The temptation to run would be there, and it wasn't one he was going to dissuade. She had to want to stay on her own.

"Tomorrow, in the morning, we'll handle the repercussions of your actions. Then, we'll focus on how we can make you a Jedi."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Marigold Marigold

Marigold was in fact, tired. The only thing that kept her going so far was adrenaline, and it disappeared by now, doctor's healing also further soothed her, but it's her mistrust and paranoia grasping onto conciousness, seemingly not wanting to fall asleep while surrounded by her enemies. Though, even so, she huffed and crossed her hands, not wanting to appear as vulnerable even for a second. "It's not like I'm that tired, I'm fine... I think I'd just need to lay down and watch the ceiling for five minutes and I'll be up in no time." She'd speak to the masters with a smug on her face, although, disguising and repressing her convenient yawn.

"As for the uhh, that stuff I did, well. I don't think I endangered others. You know? I just used it against my enemies and it worked... More or less." Marigold had a different perspective on her ability, even if her comprehension of it was limited. "Felt all wobbly though, hard to imagine someone doing that several times in quick succession, without a sweat." Of course, the same people stood before her. Valery told her something about... Them having years of training, it'd make sense they'd be a cut above the rest.

"Right, rest... So uh, you got any guest rooms round' here, or...?" She wasn't quite sure on the structure of the building, but that's the first thing that came to her mind.

Last edited:

jeditemplebanner.png

Coruscant
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

Valery nodded in agreement with her husband before she turned to look at Marigold. She wasn't at all convinced about her not being tired, and even if she wasn't, it'd likely just be adrenaline keeping her going right now.

She had a feeling Marigold would be out in seconds if she were to lay down.

"We have rooms available, so we'll get you one and I'll have food brought over too." Valery then paused and looked at Kahlil with a softer smile again, just hoping to see a little less of that stern look he gave her earlier

"I say we stay at the Temple too tonight? Bee can watch the kids," she said, just so they'd be close in case Marigold needed anything. But it also gave them a chance to talk privately.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"That works for me."

Guest rooms and his own personal room for when he had to stay overnight at the temple. Being close by was likely a better choice than he'd thought. There'd be a lot to handle tomorrow. And possibly tonight. He glanced to Valery, giving her a simple nod. There was more for them to talk about. Without Marigold there. He offered a softer smile in turn. Whatever they were going to talk about, it would be good for them to be on the same page.

Especially with everything that had already been said.

"There will be a Temple Guard close by, Marigold. Just so you know."

Marigold Marigold | Valery Noble Valery Noble

"Food?" Marigold can't resist the urge to blink several times, as if, barely hiding her excitement for a few seconds while her expression filled with joy. Although, clearly embrassed by it, the young girl coughs into her hand. "Right, food. That's uh, great."

Her gaze switched to Kahlil, chuckling. "Armed guard? Yeah, I'll be feeling very safe." She'd speak, although with clear tone of sarcasm. "Well, guess it's settled, let's a get a move on, eh?" Marigold was ready to follow both of them, casual talk, well, as casual as it could be with the context. Helped her body and mind calm down, made her all the more exhausted. Her eyes blinking and body feeling all wobbly, even so, she'd keep going.

jeditemplebanner.png

Coruscant
div-orange.png
Weapons:
Lightsaber

Valery, even though she didn't show it, was quite relieved when she saw her husband briefly smile at her. They'd have their arguments, and things could get heated, but at the end of it all, she just wanted to see that smile. A sign that no matter what, things would always remain okay between them.

She needed that more than anything else.

"Alright, this way," Valery said, choosing to ignore the sarcastic comment. Along the way, one Temple Guard began to shadow them but remained quiet and kept their distance. They soon made their way up, and within the halls of the upper floors, she'd find her room — it was small, with a bed, a table, and a meditation place, but it was comfortable enough.

"If you need anything, just tell the guard and they will send a message to us." She then looked at Kahlil. "Love? You have anything before we head to our room?"

"Tell the guard to keep his distance, preferably, by not standing next to my door." Marigold spoke to Valery while looking around the room. "Well, that's... More comfy than the ship dorm." She'd murmur to herself, excitement couldn't be hidden anymore, and the girl walked into the room, much like a curious child exploring something new for the first time. "...This, uh, will do. I guess?" Not exactly knowing how to properly voice out that joy, she turned to the two masters, with a wave.

"I'll probably sit for a bit before going to sleep, as I said. Not that i'll be sleeping for too long, a power nap will do."
Marigold responded to Kahlil while taking off her cloak and hood, setting it by her side. She climbed into the bed and rested her head on the pillow, letting out a quiet mumble. "Just, mmh, five minutes." While her eyes closed shut, having little to no strength to open again. It didn't take her long to stop speaking at all, the young girl snoozed peacefully about as soon as she got a chance to relax after the stress her body and mind went through.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom