Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Endor Crash OOC

This will be officially the OOC thread for the upcoming story called “Endor Crash“. It will be an adventure in a dangerous wilderness that we SW fans are familiar with and one I’m pretty excited to explore in roleplay with you folks.

Here we can discuss, coordinate and generally joke around regarding it. Are there any questions or concerns anyone wants to ask? Or someone has a recommendation or suggestion when it comes to this ooc thread or the story feel free to give it. We’re all partners and fellow roleplayers here after all.

Zak Dymo Zak Dymo Ruus Kote Ruus Kote Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

Last edited:
The thread is finally up!

Zak Dymo Zak Dymo and Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr feel free to post when you want to. Milla I imagine your character will probably notice or hear the ship making its violet descend from her spot ground-side. Feel free to come up with the response you believe she would have in that. In the words of Count Dooku.

”I’ve been looking forward to this.”

Thanks again for deciding to join in this joint story together everyone. If you folks notice any error or mistake/complication from my post please let me know and I’ll do my best to correct it.

Caradon Sun

C
Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

Was curious if I can join a thread as someone that been stuck on Endor for a while. I been trying to get this character off the ground for almost over a year now and just been having issues finding a place to go forward.

That is understandable. I would like the others’ opinion about it first but if it is fine with them it will be fine with me as well. How long would you say your character been stuck on Endor? Weeks, months or around a year?

Caradon Sun

C
I say months. Anti-Heist was about three months ago and in Chaos Time, that can range between twice to four times that amount.

So six months to a year, depending.

Caradon Sun

C
I would say he mostly had to himself. He may have befriended a few Ewoks, explored some old installations...probably been more to himself. He can survive in a wilderness and knows how to fish...even the very large ones.

I say though he would alive alone but he would have at least learned how to trade with Ewoks and tried to find a way off planet...though he is no engineer. Best he has is an old lightsaber, a few tools and a solar recharger for small power packs with a tiny bit of electrical wiring knowledge.

Just a note, I'm on the road and won't be back home until Saturday (and apparently my laptop's battery is fubar'd and of course I forgot the power cable) so it may be another day before I can get a reply in.

Also, the idea of discovering someone stuck on Endor sounds like a cool addition to our plot to me.

We crash, we find, we get found.

Then Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el shows up and you know shit's going sideways at that point.

It would certainly make their rescue after several days more believable. In my personal opinion we don't have to follow a strict order of posting. As long as we don't control each other's characters I think it will be fine. That way we can keep the story going even when any of us are unavailable temporarily. After all, real life must come first before roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom