Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation End of An Era | AC Annihilation of Korriban - OOC Thread

Very interesting - it's been a very long time since Jakes been on Korriban as a Sith... maybe there might be a reason Jake pops on the planet???

giphy.gif

The Jedi don't do genocide unless you count the Sith Genocide millennia ago but we don't talk about that but my point is we are repeating the mistakes of the past and now the Ashlan Order wishes to use a Superweapon against Korriban. This is too far even for me.

I would bring Ingrid to help rescue civilians and artefacts (again) from the planet.
This means the AC side.

Sith side, I would bring a character from these:
Darth Xanesh
Hyrva Vh'akli

Or Dis (they’re not evil, pacifist just don't want anyone gets hurt, they don’t like fights and war)
I too will be working to move artifacts off-world (on the Ashlan side). Perhaps we will be able to assist each other.

Also if any Sith wanna fight, I'm down. I might be a Sith myself, but Korriban needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom