Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Encrypted Message #418525-201811419139191991514

Encrypted Message
#418525-201811419139191991514

ISB-cog.png

Direct Surveillance of Domestic Threats Initiative
Tags: Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Teckla Tane Teckla Tane Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

//SCANNING. . .
//BURST TRANSMISSION RECEIVED.
//TRIANGULATING. . .
//TRANSMISSION ORIGIN LOCATED.
//PROCESSING . . .
//LOCATION: DARK EMPIRE, PREFSBELT SECTOR.
//DECRYPTING . . .
//DECRYPTION COMPLETE.
//WELCOME, EMPEROR KILRAN.
//WELCOME, MOFF MECETTI.
//WELCOME, MOFF TANE.
//WELCOME, MOFF DUPORCELEN.
//DIRECT SURVEILLANCE OF DOMESTIC THREATS INITIATIVE LAUNCHED.

I write to you all from the Prefsbelt sector en-route to the Obredaan system. In two days I will be meeting with delegates of the Trade Federation of Planets, and three other organisations, to create a trade agreement that will see the re-opening of a Cortosis mine I came into ownership of some years ago from a now defunct company called Emeritus Industries. This rare resource will be made available to you all in the new coming weeks, and I would see it used in the Immortal program. The weaponry and armour made from Cortosis will prove most useful in future conflicts, and in the clandestine operations of the Bureau.

There was a meeting held by the Tribunal. This is an organisation that operates in the Dark Empire as a mechanism designed to administrate the internal and foreign politics of the Empire. Today's meeting was a debate regarding the late Ignacious Korvan. The Despot was killed in action during the Dark Empire's campaign in the Core. Tython has fallen. Empress Teta and Prakith were also annexed by these 'dark' Imperials. The Galactic Alliance is on the retreat, and my asset on Obulette has informed me that the Federal Assembly convened an emergency session to discuss and debate their next move. Anticipate their Capital to be moved to another star system. The Dark Empire has their eyes set on taking Coruscant.

Korvan was given full military honours on Cademimu V and a funeral procession was held. The honorific of 'Restorer of the Empire' was given to him post mortem. His title is to be split into two. There will be a Supreme Commander of the Imperial Forces and the Grand Vizier. The former is a self-explanatory position whereas the role of the Vizier is a political one. Internal strife between the Imperials and New Sith Order are tense to say the least. Derix Tirall of the Church of the Dark Side was elected by the Tribunal to take the role of Grand Vizier before a recess was called by Alars Keto due to the presence of the Sith after Grand Admiral Marlon Sularen was threated by one of them. Sularen was selected by the Tribunal to take Korvan's place but he declined leading to a debate where the title of Despot was to be split into two. Ultimate say on who becomes the Supreme Commander and Grand Vizier lays in their Emperor's hands.

It should be noted by you all that a prominent figure of the Dark Empire was present during the inauguration of Emperor Kilran to his throne. Maestus is rumoured to be an apprentice of Darth Solipsis. This is the same madman who founded the Brotherhood of Maw over twenty years ago. This organisation invaded the Galaxy in a bid to destroy it in a mission that would see Solipsis remake it in his image. After his defeat in the Second Great Hyperspace War Solipsis recruited Korvan - the former leader of the New Imperial Order - and whom was also a prominent enemy of both the Brotherhood of Maw (and Galactic Alliance) during the SGYW. Solipsis is known to his new Empire as Emperor Fossk. Maestus is a spy operating on behalf of Solipsis/Fossk to influence you and report in on your dealings in the Empire of the Lost. They must be removed to secure the intelligence apparatus, security and safeguards of the reader including the directives and strategies that I am currently implementing as Staff Director of the NISB.

The Dark Side Elite are another organisation branch within the Dark Empire separate from the Tribunal and New Sith Order. This organisation is made up freaks and maniacs whom all follow the ways of the dark side but are not Sith. A meeting is set to be held in the Stone Cities on Bogan. Contact will be made by me at this meeting at an undisclosed time. I will trade the DSE an audio recording I made of Emperor Kilran's inauguration on Lianna as a means to make an arrangement with them. This arrangement will see the NISB begin manipulating the organisation into assisting me in my other projects that I am undertaking on behalf of the Empire of the Lost. This trade might be seditious or treasonous to the reader but the benefits far outweigh the cost, and besides that the meeting was already infiltrated by Maestus who is undoubtedly working on behalf of Solipsis. Therefore I suspect that the meeting was already leaked by Maestus long before I make this trade with the DSE.

The strategy of trading the inauguration audio will see me revealed as an intelligence asset to the Dark Side Elite. Furthermore, after the Tribunal recess, I met with a man called Darth Vinaze (a member of the Church of the Dark Side) and informed him that I have infiltrated the Empire of the Lost to become the New Imperial Security Bureau's Staff Director. I made this revelation- both to Vinaze, and later to the DSE- to make my actions inadmissible to the Dark Empire. By making them believe that I am acting in their interest I can, in turn, make them follow ours. By discreetly feeding them intelligence gathered by programs such as the Direct Surveillance of Domestic Threats I will learn their secrets and feed them to you. Their organisations will be manipulated into working on behalf of all of you through the implementation of this strategy because they will believe that I am working for them and not the other way around.

Through my directives the organisations of the Dark Empire will assist the Bureau in it's other intelligence gathering and security operations. An example of this was the recent incursion on Felucia. A meeting was arranged between myself and the head of the Tsis'Kaar where an assassination attempt was conducted by both sides. This meeting resulted in a massacre of Bureau operatives under my charge who were not trained to deal with the Sith. If the Dark Side Elite were present at this meeting then the Tsis'Kaar leader Darth Malum would currently be dead. The assassination of Malum or other targets by members of the DSE or NSO would see them pick up the heat for future incursions unlike the one conducted on Felucia. In particular it would see renewed hostilities between the Sith of the Stygian Caldera and the left over Mawites that now serve in the Dark Empire.

Under my leadership the NISB will adopt directives that will see renew hostilities between the members of the Sith Order and Dark Empire. Through the implementation of strategies (such as the ones already adopted in my dealings with the Dark Empire) we will organise and direct the likes of the Dark Side Elite, New Sith Order and Tsis'Kaar into targeting one another. This will strengthen the security of the Empire of the Lost as these maniacs will be far too busy mauling one another to ever take shots at the likes of you reading this message. Further information gathering will be conducted in the territories of both factions over the next year. Deception, misdirection and manipulative tactics will be employed to keep my cover as an intelligence asset to the Dark Empire intact. All acts conducted by the Empire of the Lost and it's Intelligence Bureau will be made inadmissible as it will look like they are attacking each other, and not as a result of our interference.

I have planted an asset on the Galactic Alliance aligned world of Obulette. This planet is governed by Casteban Mecetti who also represents his homeworld on the Federal Assembly. My asset has informed me that Casteban is ill with a disease described as 'degenerative' and will see the Senator lose his ability to function in his official responsibilities. Consequentially Casteban met with Jedi Master Ayumi Pallopides to discuss an arrangement that would see Casteban replaced with a copy. This droid will look like, talk and function as Casteban as his replacement in official business. I have also received intelligence which indicates that Senator Mecetti is making steps to acquire my services. I will make an approach to Casteban with these facts after I have concluded my business on Obredaan and make new arrangements with him that will benefit all readers of this report which will be documented in my next transmission.

I was in attendance of a gathering on Canto Blight recently. It was hosted by Castor Crane, an executive on a board of directors heading the Corporate Sector. Crane held this gathering to make headway in rejuvenating the CSA. During the meeting Crane indicated too me that he wishes to see salvage operations initiated to capitalise on the conflicts happening across the Galaxy. I will make arrangements with Crane and my contacts in the Dark Empire that will see a salvage operation conducted in the Tython system. The INV Tiberius was the flagship of Ignacious Korvan and was destroyed during the Battle of Tython. We will use the operation as a means to recover the Tiberius' technology to learn more about the 'dark' Imperials. The readers of this report will also assist me in the rejuvenation efforts of the Corporate Sector. Using me as an intermediary I will conduct business with Crane and his other associates as part of my earlier described directives for intelligence gathering. I will present myself as an information broker and trade for stories, reports or other forms of intelligence that will benefit the reader while directing business opportunities in the Corporate Sector to assets within the Empire to produce economical opportunities to create revenue and taxation for the reader to capitalize on.

My research has led me to uncovering an organisation called the LCFO. The members of this group believe that Force Users all across the Galaxy have become too strong and therefore influential in galactic affairs. They lay the blame of the current conflicts and turmoil happening as a consequence of Force-sensitives being unchecked. Therefore they have founded the Laboratories Concerned with Force Overreach, or LCFO for short, on the planet Vassek. My intel suggests that the LCFO are gathering a team of Bounty Hunters to work for them in their goal to hunt down Force-sensitive targets. I will approach the LCFO as an anonymous benefactor and supply them with information on the Dark Side Elite, New Sith Order, Tsis'Kaar, Sith Order, New Jedi Order and other Force-sensitives that are of interest to the Bureau.

On Stygeon Prime an escape was conducted by a fugitive called Cain Sevu. This fugitive was investigated and apprehended by yours truly before my promotion to Staff Director. Sevu was being held until her execution in a prison colony on Stygeon Prime for several murders in Lianna City. The Brotherhood of One have claimed responsibility for the escape. I am conducting an internal investigation into how the prison colony was infiltrated by these Sith and their connection to Sevu. When they are located I will host a new operation that will see these terrorists dismantled and destroyed for their crimes.

The Direct Surveillance of Domestic Threats program was initiated by me as one of my first official acts as Staff Director because of organisations such as the Brotherhood of One and individuals such as Sevu. This initiative has seen the construction of at least one or more outposts across every planet found within the territories of the Empire of the Lost. I have these outposts conducting a search for Sevu, the Brotherhood of One and other degenerates, dissenters or other forms of paraphernalia which threatens the security, law and order of the Empire. This has already seen a 16% increase in arrests. Moff Mecetti must co-operate with the DSDT program in arranging the transport and detention of inmates shipped to Stygeon Prime. These prison colonies must be put to work as slave labour to help elevate costs sustained in the Empire's expansion efforts.

An outpost is already in operation on Kegan in anticipation of the upcoming invasion in the next few weeks. I will be planetside to conduct an intelligence operation on a mercenary army known as the Wayward Children. We will disrupt their communications and work on turning them to our side to assist in campaign to take Kessel. I already have assets in the Glitterstim business in place that will be put to use when Kessel is invaded. The reader will defer the annexation of Kessel to me and I will co-operate with them in it's invasion. Unlike Kegan, which will see a full on military incursion and subsequent battle to take the planet, Kessel must be taken with different tactics in mind. I know the people running the Spice trade game and their services must be retained if the reader is to make Kessel the asset that it can be to the Empire. A military incursion on Kessel will result in the destruction of it's Spice trade which would be a catastrophe to the reader, and will likely make you a target of the various criminal syndicates in operation. Trust me: you do not want the Hutts hunting you.

All readers of this report will requisition funds that are to be transferred to my holdings in a company I have founded in Lianna City called Drey. A full list of currencies will be arranged to be collected and used in my continued intelligence gathering efforts both domestic and foreign in nature. Furthermore these funds will be used to develop and grow Drey so as to make in-roads into the agricultural markets. Other directives initiated by the Bureau include the control of manufacture and supply of foodstuffs. These directives will first take shape within the territories of the Empire of the Lost before being expanded into the space held by other major factions such as the Galactic Alliance, Dark Empire, Sith Order and Mandalorian Protectors. Control their supply of food and we will control the hearts and minds of their soldiers.

Requisition currencies to be transferred into Drey:-

• Twenty million dataries (Galactic Credit Standard).
  • Fifty million Imperial Credits.
  • One million Calamari Flan.
Recent annexations of Lothal and Ruisto have resulted in several assets being brought up by the Drey company. Once Kegan falls their animal cultivation businesses will be brought out by Drey using these requisitioned currencies. This investment by the reader will be paid back in full in approximately five years through taxation. By this time Drey will be in operation all across the Corporate Sector and will have made avenues into the other galactic powers.

The Immortal program must be completed by the time I return to Lianna.

This concludes my report.
-Director Drey.

Last edited:
artworks-FNaugwVHIz0w57JC-mTL6UQ-t500x500.jpg

Checking file systems ... Done

Checking security ... Done

Encryption code: Red

Sector: B-052

Login: xxx-*****

Password: *******

Access granted.

Clearance- GLORIOUS EGG EMPEROR OF IMPERIAL KIND!!!!!!!

Loading credentials ...

Done

WARNING: ALL INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED. CONTENTS ARE PROTECTED BY THE OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT. REPORTING ANY INFORMATION ON IMPERIAL TERMINALS WILL RESULT IN USER'S RETINAS BEING CONFISCATED. _

Welcome, His excellency, Emperor for life, Lover of all Porgs, Galactic Conqueror, and a Genius with an IQ of over 1000

Accessing records ... Done

Director Alicia Drey Alicia Drey ,

Thanks for the info! Your first report and you already done more for me than that backstabbing traitor Kaybees ever did in his years of being an NISB director. You're only 30 years old and you're a rockstar! Better cool your afterburners otherwise the Moff might be a little jealous if you get my meaning. ;) To business then! The Trade Federation is a pretty fickle faction, one moment they swear eternal friendship to you, the next moment they act as though you're a stranger to them. But the only thing these people love the most is cold hard credits. We have billions accumulated from my resource rush campaign. You'll be given a 35 billion credit budget so I suggest you use it wisely. This Immortal project while promising was something that I was informed of before your report.

Just to make things clear, I get.....upset I get when I have important information withheld from me. It turned out this super soldier project was conducted without my knowledge for a loooonggg time. If you want this funding Director, I want direct reports on the Immortal project and I want to personally oversee the project to see what grand vision you have for this project. Don't start to get secretive with me Director. That was Kaybees mistake.

The Dark Empire are just what I thought: Sith wearing the Empire's mask. Deceptive bastards but they're doing what I want. To keep the Alliance distracted and they're going above and beyond. Still, despite my hatred for the Sith, a victory over the Alliance will be catastrophic for the Galaxy. Have your mole be more aggressive in pushing the Alliance into fighting back because them MOVING THEIR CAPITAL has to be the most ridiculous move in Galactic history. And people say I'm crazy!

I feel that we can expand more of our influence in the Alliance without the need of blowing them up (that will come later) I always wanted to have more senators under my thumb. There is a young princess that I found during my adventures Onderon that may serve as another puppet for us. Her name is Thalia Rist Thalia Rist I'm looking to snag her and have her be my pawn. I want you to send more agents on Onderon and have them create a profile on the princess that will be bought on my desk in 5 weeks. We have a tight schedule with Kegan being the second to last planet to conquer before Kessel so I want to keep my options open.

As for Maestus Maestus ..... I'll deal with her personally keep this information private it must NOT leak to the public that one of our Moffs is a Sith Lord. I'll make our lovely Sith Lord sing about all the info about the Dark Empire. Also, Director I will send you the blueprints regarding the construction of the new capital of Lianna: Eggmanland. My vision for it is that it will be megacity that will rival Coruscant! I need you to hire contractors so I can begin construction immediately. By the time Eggmanland is done, we will have a public coronation of my greatness!

Furthermore, even though Felucia has been taken thanks to my tactical brilliance, I still remain wary of the northern flank for the Sith might attack again. I need eyes and ears on the Sith Vassal State as well as the western flank where the Mandalorian Protectors reside. Also, there are rumblings of a gathering on Kesh a group of Jedi and royal families are forming a Confederacy. I need you to also check that out.

Now I hope you learned your lesson Director, you do good work for the Empire but I do not want to be blindsided by something like a Super Soldier project again. Considering I have created a Super Soldier division in my Paragons, I have a tendency to be a little paranoid when someone creates a Super Soldier behind my back. We don't want another disloyal servant of the Empire now do we? ;)

I look forward to your next report

-Emperor Velran Kilran

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom