Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Empire Reborn Advertisement

(I'm at work while I type this up real fast)

This is not your everyday Imperial faction, this is does not have an Emperor, an Inquisition, or anything the last Imperial factions.

We use a order of dark Jedi known as Reborn, they have a separate leader who will take on his/her own apprentice and see to the training of the rest of the Reborn.

We will have a sect for scientific experiments on the Force. This is low key at the moment, and a little disorganized.

We will heavily use Stormtroopers, I want them to become important parts of this faction. I want as many NFU involves as FU and they are directly tied with the Navy as the Imperial Marine Defense.

We will not be the good version, or neutral version of the Imperials, this is the Imperials we all know an love. Conquering, evil guys who want to control the galaxy.

Enjoy.

[member="Caius Flavian"]

There's a big difference. Were not religious. The Reborn dont worship the 'God Emperor' or follow any formal code.

Our Stormtroopers even have their own FU group. They're way more various than the First Order.

[member="Caius Flavian"]

There's a big difference. Were not religious. The Reborn dont worship the 'God Emperor' or follow any formal code.

Our Stormtroopers even have their own FU group. They're way more various than the First Order.

[member="Zef Halo"]

No, an empire does not need an Emperor.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Back in the game bby!!

[member="Azula Yeshevsky Feanor"]

You and your damn Russian name XD

You don't have to be evil to be in the faction, just a large practicer of the dark side

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom