Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elora

[member="Elora"]

Hiss, hiss, hiss. (And yes thats how she laughs, snake/slithering shadow is her theme xD). Perfection? Power? My child Power is an illusion, power relies where you wish others to see it. Your power is in your will power and defiant attitude, but such defences are easily broken by beings more embedded in the force than you. Hiss, hiss, hiss. You remind me of when I was your age, lost alone in the force with only the beasts whom I tamed as a child from some lost feral world as family. I know what it means to be born of the Force, child I lingered in the nether realms- the darkest pits of the force for centuries- I exist because the Dark Side permits it. I am centuries old and centuries drenched in the Force. I have seen terrors that would snatch the life from your eyes.

But rest assured, you are correct in your confidence. You are a promising little one, but no Sith Lord of Jedi Master your are not...not yet at least.

(Wow this turned into an RP, we should stop before we clog up the thread with IC stuff when its for OOC chatter. >_< If you are interested PM me an idea to RP together, you could even be my little apprentice xD).

I never did understand sadistic and insain forceborn childr-

.. Oh yeah. Krest.

Cary on then.

Stay away from Enigma. Though, I'm sure we've finally reached a pint where this goes without saying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom