Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elizabeth Sunrider, Freelance Gun Bunny

And you're rich, too.

...Well, nowhere in any contract I signed was a line about me not being able to seek an alternative revenue stream from a third party. Send me an offer with a few zeroes. Mum has to pay for her BTI-HBC with electronic weapon-compatible port and nozzle-mounted thermal filtration.

Woah. I never said I would be paying you. I said we could have some fun completing some Imperial missions together which could end up with you chained to a bed in my castle and I becoming friends, possibly.

I am pretty sure I'm tangible. And don't call me princess. <_<

I have a castle, a huge castle.
My own planet.
And an allowance that makes one of your contracts look like minimum wage.

Shall I continue?

Actually most sith girls are driven and confident.... Only a few ones sleep their way to the top. Elani thankfully has better sense not to hit on the ones who will jump into bed for a promotion or to have an inflated sense of power and authority.

I like this Potteiger fellow. He knows the score. Sitting on your arse makes you soft. Life is lived in moments. If some of those moments happen to come with embarrassingly large paychecks, then I'm alright with that.

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"]
I get the feeling daddy didn't love you enough. Wanna talk about it?

And fighting for money makes you softer. I fight to fight. Hence why I lead a group of zealous pirates AND have built an arena on Thule to test my mettle in.

Sarge Potteiger said:
I wouldn't really call them embarrassingly large. Unlike those things on your chest.
Fashionable hat: 200 credits
Designer sunglasses: 350 credits
Genuine Corellian sand panther leather jacket: 2500 credits
The tits to pull it off: Priceless

Some things, money can't buy. For everything else, there's MasterChit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom