Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elegy

Nyxie

【夢狐】
It was another hot day in the sandy deserts of Tatooine. The harsh, blistering winds rushed like the desert plague through the endless fields of sand, berating and scathing at everything in its path. The sun beat down on all in its embrace with a harsh heat that caused the very air to bend, as if rebelling in angst of the constant assault. A single hum echoed out in the distance... it grew louder, slowly but surely.... And louder.... And louder still. Suddenly, two Tuskens burst forth over the dune of the frame in question, one tripping over the edge and tumbling down in a cloud of sand as the other turned back and kept sprinting.
A single heavily-armored land speeder raced over the dune as though it was a ramp, landing with a powerful sweeping thud, creating a huge fog of dirt and sediment. It has two colossal RamDrive engines retrofitted in and covered in shaggy metal plating. It's nose had been completely enclosed in a heavy plow wedge. Two CC repeating heavy blasters were mounted forward on its hood, and in the rear seat was a one-eighty degree rotating blaster autocannon. Aynea sat, cloaked in a ragged and torn up cloak, on the top edge of the back seat - or what remained of its framing - looking forward as the hard wind snapped her hair about. A large modular rifle was held in her hands, pointing upwards in a safe prone. Slung under its muzzle was a grenade launcher and on its side, an ACP master key.
The foxtress smiled brightly as dozens more of sand people scattered from their holdings upon sight of her fortress speeder. Several LBTs followed behind her, blasting explosive shells into the distance, laying siege to the desert. Gunners blasted at the fleeing Tuskens, mowing them down one by one. Aynea raised her hand to the furry tufts of her ear, pressing a small apparatus lodged within.
"Fox One to Stinger, they're falling like pins. It's almost amusing...." she said, giggling seductively.
The speeder powerslid to an abrupt stop as they reached a small bank of rock face.
"Alright. Listen up, fools. Which one of you wretched thieves and extortionists robbed my colleagues of their precious parts? Going once... twice...." firmly yelled the foxtress over some sort of loudspeaker device. "Ah, kark it...."
Aynea's tails lit up in a mild blaze as she leapt forth from the back of the speeder. Her gun twirled to her back on its sling as she dove claws-first into a sand raider, knocking him to the ground and lifting her arm out to the side without even turning her head to send a large blue faux fire ball hurdling into the chest of another, sending him flying.
"Start talking!!"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

A smile crossed Circe's lips as she watched the carnage. The landspeeder had one other thing - a camera, and Circe was watching the violence as Aynea, her foxy lover, managed to conquer these Tusken Raiders. Soaking in her pool, she smiled, enjoying the show of violence, carnage, and other destruction. "Mmm... I love it when you're so ruthless, Aynea. But he doesn't have the information you're looking for. Please, come back to the shuttle. We have something very important to talk about." Her tone grew ever more serious as she spoke. Indeed, this was exceptionally important. It concerned her current position as a Sith Lady...

And her business relationship with Aynea.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea was surprised to hear from Circe of all people during these little shenanigans.
"Mmm'h. Awww, but how did you-? Very well...." the foxtress scowled sadly, sad that her lover saw her treat others with such brutality, but moreso that she had installed a camera on her mercenary speeder. "But I'm taking the ship there. Heh, shuttle... you're so cute, babe."
Aynea called in for the naval frigate to pick her up instead. It soared overhead with a huge roar as it passed and made a sharp turn just over the pass. With a few dozen paces, she was in, and it was well on its way to Circe's shuttle.
"So what is it, my beautiful flower? I'm only five minutes away" she pouted, "I don't wanna wait...."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"I'd like to catch you up on some things. Namely that I am now a Sith Lady, one who controls a third of the Sith Empire. Considering the works of our previous ruler, the former Darth Vazela, I intend to significantly bolster the defenses and military strength in my region, especially considering the recent invasion attempt against Dromund Kaas, technically a part of my sector. I don't want to see any more loss of territory in my region - but I'll discuss more about that later."

Indeed she would. Project Barricade would be underway: it was time to greatly improve the defense network of Sector III.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
The warship raced over the shuttle, landing with a thunderous howl. A huge fog of sand blasted out from underneath in all directions, causing a sort of small sandstorm. Through the settling smoke, a large light shone followed by the sound of the kitsune's footsteps.
"Yeah..." Aynea disdainfully uttered. "I know all about it; these monarchy folks seem to have their fingers in more than one pie. Speaking of which...."
Aynea approached the shuttle, motioning to open it while she reached over her waist to grab something held on her person.
"Look at this, it seems you have more bounties on you." She sighed, handing over the datapad with all the data about it, as well as all the intel on Circe thought to be otherwise widely unbeknownst. "Despite what you may think, I'm not a fan of senseless violence, but I'll burn, maim, kill and glass every last one of these fools if I have to. They're a dime a dozen, but even still.... I have a plan. We just might save the cost in cannon rounds while we're at it, too."
Of the data files on the pad, one was of a woman in the Dominion's ranks with a striking resemblance to Circe. A carrier soared overhead, high up in the distance.

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

"A fifty million credit bounty... Really... And setup by the Chancellor of the Repiblic for crimes I haven't committed, no less. I've got to say, this is a pretty bold move on his part. Then again, I suppose I could simply remain in Sith space until this rolls over. No one's stupid enough to take up a bounty on a Sith Lord." A valid and logical choice... Then she was shown the clone's picture.

"I recognize her. She's the clone that escaped from my lab years ago. There was an incident with memory imprinters... Regardless, if you're trying to turn her in instead of me, it won't work. My original body - which her DNA is based off of - has already died beforehand, and was taken in for an Omega Protectorate bounty. I'm sure that by now, they'll likely know that my DNA is different. Besides..." She looked the image over of her aberrant clone. "She hasn't done anything worth dying for yet."

Besides, wasn't killing your clone suicide in a way?

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea let out an ahborrated long sigh. Nothing was ever easy with Circe, was it?
"This kind of life... this isn't what I always dreamed of." She turned to Circe, lifting her gaze from the pad straight into her lover's eyes. "I love you, and I'll follow you to the ends of existence... but is this really what you want... for our child?" she said, frowning with beady orange eyes wide open and eyebrows curved in sorrow.
Her tails lie still and motionless, simply hanging like heavy drapes from her coccyx. Sadness struck her heart as thoughts of her future, constantly running from fate, rained down on her fragile psyche. Despite her best effort not to show it - indeed holding back the steady tears in her eyes, she still radiated with the aura of agony and sadness.
The foxtress reached her arms out to scoop in Circe. She squealed and sniffled, tears suddenly pouring from her eyes, as one arm held the woman's waist and the other ran up the back of her head.
"I love you!" Aynea said, in a snap movement slipping a small needle-like knife behind her collar.
Her heart was torn, and her mind scattered. She didn't know what to do anymore, she was tired of all the hate and all the worrying, all the heartbreak and running in her life. Quickly, she rushed to drain the syrupy ooze that leaked from the wound in her lover, sucking at it like a vampiric vacuum as tears raced down from her cheeks onto the woman's chest. If she could just get her to fall asleep unconscious, or so she thought, maybe she could set out to solve this problem on her own. Dozens of possibilities flashed through her mind, none any less efficient than the next. Surely there was something she could do.
If not, well.... She'd simply smile and say she was starving herself!

@[member="Circe Savan"]​

On board the ship, the two quickly took off, leaving the desert planet for the more secure regions of Sith space as Circe allowed the woman to take in more nourishment from her own 'blood.' "Aynea... I love you too. And I want you to help me, here in Sector III of the Sith Empire. I want you and I to bolster it, make it strong to such a degree that few, if any, will be able to cause some sort of harm to us. Please... help me with this."

That was all one really could say.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea smiled lightly, tears and sap running from her face, as she held her half-there lover in her arms.
"I'm sorry but I just can't take another messy ending.... We'll, sniffle, do this together, the right way... I promise...."
She let open the wound even greater, so that the artery was simply gushing out sappy blood. Aynea wouldn't let it stop until the woman faded out, she couldn't. She regained her composure long enough so that she could speak.
"Forget the stolen crates, we're leaving. Set a course for Zahat'n'ira. I'll upload the coordinates, they should be fairly accurate. Let's get the heck out of here, I have much work to do."
The shuttle took off... followed by the first frigate... then the second flew behind... then the carrier cruiser. The shuttle was eaten up by it as the ships barely cleared the planet and jumped, destination: southeast on the very rim of the galaxy.

Dear Republic, I have the bounty in custody. I will not disclose our location due to potential compromises. Please meet me at a time and place of your choosing within the safety of Republic space no sooner than one standard week from now.

@[member="Circe Savan"] @[member="Jack Harkness"]​

Circe felt a little light-headed, and eventually couldn't help but pull back, her vision having started to blur. Scrambling, she reached for a glass of water and began to sip on it, her sight beginning to recover as the wound stopped oozing sap. "I'm sorry, Aynea... You kind of caught me off guard with that bite..." Taking the water and filling it up, still rather wobbly as she stepped towards her bedroom. "I'm... going to take a nap until we hit Sith space."

Well, by nap, she most likely meant sipping more water, eating munchies, and either watching holodramas or playing games on her datapad. Either way, she was unaware of the course change.

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom