Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Elani - Queen of Voodoo

41136111-9c11-4f9b-9627-30194983a3ed_zpsf8563477.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION
NAME: Elani
RACE: Epicanthix
HOME WORLD: Dathomir
MARITAL STATUS: Single
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
ALLEGIANCE: Nightsisters
FORCE SENSITIVITY: Yes

PHYSICAL PROFILE
HAIR COLOR: Black
SKIN TONE: Pale Caucasian
EYE COLOR: Violet
HEIGHT: 5' 4"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
BODY BUILD: Slim
SCARS/MARKINGS: Facial Tattoos
Gallery
6c99955c-825c-4ed8-b36f-f8dd56eab00d_zps78b89db9.jpg

kasumi_goto_doodle_by_v_vn-d4q7qer.jpg

MENTAL PROFILE

[+] Nimble - Elani's body is very slim and toned. She moves quicker and smoother than most other humanoid species.
[+] Eager Learner - She has made it this far into her life and she doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon. She is wiling to seek any and all knowledge possible
[+] Epicanthix Pureblood - Elani has a rare genetic immunity to Force-assisted mental tricks, influence, domination and mind reading just like the rest of her race.
[+] Animal Charmer - Elani has spent her life in the wilds of Dathomir, living off the land and communing with the animal spirits. She has the unique ability to charm animals to do her bidding.

[-] Inexperienced - Elani has been nowhere in her life and has learned little. She's very, very naive.
[-] Wintertime Hatin, Hatin in the Wintertime - Elani hates it so much and it hates her right back. Her immune systems is significantly weaker when in cold ecosystems. After prolonged exposure to cold temperatures, Elani even becomes delirious and eventually faint.
[-] Lover, Not A Fighter - Elani was raised to be a Shaman. She has never fought anyone or anything a day in her life.

BIOGRAPHY
Elani was born almost 30 years ago on the planet of Dathomir in a small Nightsister village. Her mother was a Spellweaver in the Nightsisters and she knows nothing of her true father. He left soon after Elani was born. Elani was raised in Nightsister society, making her fall for the dark side of the force. When she was about 14 she befriended a pair of young Nexu. She named them Silas and Nico. She grew alongside them and became the greatest of friends. They were her family and she was theirs. Elani had been having aspirations ever since she turned 13 including but not limited to learning more spells, learning Sith magic, and meeting her father.
INVENTORY
Double-bladed Vibrostaff
Spellbook filled with various Novice spells

VEHICLES
None

ROLEPLAYS
None

BODY COUNT

None

Kaine Zambrano said:
u lewk familiar
You .. don't. But that voice ... hmmm.

Haven Pryde said:
hello there good lookin' ;)
No thanks, bro. I don't do g.i.r.ls

Lavania said:
A shame the jedi brought me in, it would have been nice to have another sister to teach or help. Should you wish for nightsister spells. Contact me sister.
You must not know who my father is. xD

Will Venza said:
Mmmmm you look fine.
I'd say right back at ya but I'd be lying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom