Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

El Dorado - Interest Check

RIzwaq4.gif

EUK7BWl.png

I9JEoCLl.jpg

Fame, glory, riches beyond measure and a name traveling through whispers of awe and woe. These are the things the champions of El Dorado desire the most in this existence. To fight, claw, and climb to the top. To have their names spoken in folk songs and their adventures told as myth and legend.

Members are diverse in both appearance and personality. Ruthless, cunning, brash, courageous, ambitious, and aggressive. These are men and women of glory and any who question as such would be unwise.

Built on the idea that they have no limits on what can be attained they completely envelop themselves in the belief that they can do whatever they put their mind to for the simple sake of doing it. - if nothing can hold them back, then they deserve what they manage to accomplish. Inside the faction’s inner workings, no one is truly “safe” behind a rank or title, there are none. Your title is what you make it, your rank is what your legend says of you. Those who have accomplished greatness and glory will be known within the community, boasting tales of splendor and stroking their ego ever so further. Those who have accomplished nothing will constantly be met with doubt and skepticism, here you must prove your worth to attain respect.

In this society, everyone must be able share their adventures or accomplishments in order to be seen as “worthy”. Recruits must physically contribute something before even being considered, and even children have to undergo constant surveillance and even a “free for all” trial period in the great expanse before being considered “official members”. In this faction, characters of all different “personalities” are welcome - there is no true distaste for one or the other. The only true requirement is that you enter with a single goal in mind...be the best

pbM0Brm.png

VMpF6E7.png

Major or Minor: For now Minor. but Hopefully in time the faction can gain some interest and overtime become something others would enjoy seeing become major. But as of now it is not designed for the map game, but if a large number of members want it then i'll see what i can do. But i'd like for it to remain Minor.

Can you coincide with other factions?: Mainly depends. Will we align with another faction when they are going to war? No, its not our thing. If a handful of members want to help then so be it, the only time ED may coincide with another faction is in the event we are hired to do some epic crap.

What will RP's typically consist of?: This faction is built on the idea of old greek & norse epics like Beowolf and Hercules. Hunting massive and dangerous beast, great battles, bounty hunting, questing, doing favors for those who will spread our legend. That is the type of faction this is and there is no real 'big goal' aside from the individual desires of each character.

Whom can join?: Anyone who just likes to do cool stuff and hang out with The Squad.

Goals: To attain riches, glory, and fame beyond measure in the long term goal of becoming immortal through legend!

OOC: Yeah so, i wanted to make like...a faction based around all those old stories i used to be told of great heroes and just general badasses who go around doing epic crap just for the sake of 'fun. So now we have this, designed for those who just wanna get together with those of a like minded nature, go out, and do something awesome. Hunt some wild rancors, wrestle with deadly beast, hunt down some dangerous criminals or partake in bounties. Go on adventures raiding tombs or just go to war, and then you are all done return home to the Pantheon with the rest of the faction, take a seat and relax. Eat, drink, sing songs of praise and glory while boasting your most recent achievements to your peers viking style. Someone insult your word? Then go and prove it, just go out and have fun thats all this faction is really about. No big goal or ideals, just doing whatever you can to be as epic as you can.

Fun eh?

Anyway, let me know what you think or if you want this to be a thing.

Jaya's list of good things in life:
  • Punching things
  • Punching people
  • Making credits by doing epic chit (preferrably involving punching)
  • Getting drunk with a bunch of cool people
  • Fighting those people while drunk (Although the drunk part is not a requirement, it is definitely preferred)
  • Telling stories to those people about how she made credits by doing epic chit
  • Listening to their stories about doing epic chit
When are we starting?

Eyyy finally got around to getting this up. Its still being worked on and such so be patient with me. Feel free to post in The Voyage and such guys, suggest plots and events for what ya'll might wanna do for things ^^
[member="Hazel Zanteres"] | [member="Aria Vale"] | [member="Jaya Tandris"] | [member="Llkt'tudrin'wyshd"] | [member="Jonas Vile"] | [member="Malok"] | [member="Galen Acturus"] | [member="Galen Acturus"] | [member="Jhiaga Shiwr"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom