Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eenee, meanee, minee, moe, I choose you..(completed)

Nolan nodded at Satine's comments, he could be well mannered when it was necessary. He took his seat and propped the dragon head against the outside of the table.

"I was born on Mandalore. I am one of two Clan Detta members, although my brother did just start a family."

"So what are we drinking?"

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Satine nodded, "Clan Detta, I will remember" She tilted her head back for a moment to breath, relax and then she tilted it down to look around the room there were some lingering looks coming their way but nothing that she felt threatened by.

She looked over at [member="Nolan Detta"], "What is your pleasure, do you prefer something strong, or something sweet and caressing upon the tongue?" She smiled, "it is important to know what one wants otherwise the experience can be lacking, don't you agree?"

Satine for the first time in a long time felt free to act as she felt was needed. Unlike when around the tall blonde with the brooding looks and cryptic language. Or the Jedi padawan who seemed intent upon putting another notch on his bed post.

No, Here right now she felt like they were equals and such games were not necessary. And a shared experience of a dragon's head, "Tell me Nolan, what will you do with all you collected from the dragon?"

Nolan took off his helmet before he replied. Setting aside so he could see without the tinted visor.

"I'm a fan of strong and sweet caressing. That way, I get exactly what I want" He couldn't help the little dirty joke.

Looming around for a waitress, waiving one over then he looked back to Satine.

"I have friends who can distill the toxin into a more weaponized serum so I can use it against my enemies. Then I'll hang the head in my home."

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Satine watched as he removed the helmet, "I didn't think it was allowed for you to remove your helmet" She drank in his appearance, emerald green eyes, dirty blonde hair, his build had not escaped her attention either. The way he moved he was a predator.

She arched a brow at the dirty little joke, well now that was quite the joke was it not. How did she plan on responding to it. "Hmm, a single caress can lead you to trouble. Partaking of many can lead to a night of revelry and present untold delights of the tongue" She smiled now, "Do you agree?"

The waitress came over listening to the conversation she was not quite sure what was happening but would remember to keep an eye on this booth. Satine looked to the waitress, "A pitcher first of something stout" She looked to Nolan, "to feed the need for something strong"

She was interested also in how his friends would change the dragon parts. "A deadly toxin [member="Nolan Detta"] can be made, or one that merely incapacitates?" She was quite curious. The head was a prize indicating he was proud of what he could do. And why should he not be it would be a story to tell.

Nolan looked over to his helmet, "It's not recommended, but I see no reason to keep it on, especially if it makes it easier to see your pretty face, and to drink the cold beverage you have ordered for us."

The waitress came back with two ice cold pints and a pitcher of a frothy dark brew. Nolan poured the pair a glass, passing Satine's over he answered her response to his joke.

"Between you and me, one caress may be neat, but many is quite a fine treat. And yes, that was supposed to rhym. Considering the present company, I would not think I could turn down an offered were there one made."

"Well the venom produced in the salivary glands of the Krayt Dragon are very lethal. Many bounty hunters who have claimed a kill over the beasts utilize the venom in dispatching their targets." Nolan went on about the venom.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"Thank you for the compliment it was very nice of you to say"

She smiled looking him over, "An offer is in the works Nolan Detta of Clan Detta of Mandalore. I can appreciate many things about men. our society is based on some of the similiar things of Mandalore." She picked up her drink sipping it slowly. "We have clan system as do you, we have more of a matriarchy within my clan which is very traditional. It is why have no problem with being comfortable with you."

She looked and listened about venom, another thing about him knowledge and the ability to talk and make himself understood. "I like the way you talk it's comforting almost" There was only one issue with this she did not want to be known as a one night stand but she did like the feel of warmth pressed together.

Nolan took a deep drink of the cool alcohol. It was delicious. Satine was unlike any female he'd come across, she was similar to Nolan in that she was straight forward and very attractive, no less. She was easy to get along with. Nolan had not had such friendly conversation in a long while, but being the craziest Mandalorian would do that to make others want to avoid conversing with a madman.

"The way I speak? I was unaware my vocals had any effect on anyone. I rarely have conversations though, but if you saw my military record, you'd know why...And... Are we thinking the same thing...?" He eyed her slightly, trying not to make it TOO obvious that he just checked her out. Nolan leaned back in the booth and gulped a the rest of the dark brew down.

He offered to refill Satine's glass after filling his own. The waitress came by again...

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

She raised her glass to where he could fill it again. "We may be thinking the same things, but tell me why do you not have conversations?" Was he isolated? Or was there more, was there a reason for his rashness.

She still smiled even as her thoughts churned inside, he was still intriguing still worth finding out more. There was a selection process after all. She dropped her left hand to the table letting it rest there as her fingers lightly stroked the surface distracting her mind as she listened and watched. Another trait of her training, body language told a great deal about someone.

Confidence, but something else...but what.

Nolan filled her glass, he looked into his glass, not many had ever asked about him personally. He hoped he wouldn't come off as a recluse or a weirdo.

"I have very little conversations because I am seen as nothing more than the battering ram to throw at the enemy. Why talk to the weapon if I obviously cannot talk back. "

He raised an eyebrow at the response to his inquiry.

"So, this pitcher will be empty soon, I am getting in the mood for that something sweet. What do you think we should have next...?"

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"Nolan, I think you have lots to say don't let them treat you like that, you are so much more than a tool to be fodder for an enemy" She reached over out of character and put her hand to his cheek. "So much more..." she whispered.

Something sweet, "Well we can either order a bottle of devorian wine here, or order a bottle and find somewhere else to drink it" She hated that he felt that way, even though weak men could be a nuisance a man with power, and a keen mind was worth more then 10 weaklings.

"Which would you like?"

[member="Nolan Detta"]

In a moment of defiance, Nolan allowed himself to enjoy the feeling of Satine's hand against his face. He closed his eyes momentarily, opening them to her options.

"I think this place isn't fitting for someone like you. I suggest retiring to a more appropriate location. Possibly something that smells almost as pleasant as you do."

Nolan was known to be a charmer, he wasn't known for much if anything besides the one who crashes ships into cities and blows up everything he touches. Though Satine seemed to be different around him than others. Less judging and more intrigued...

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

"Alright Nolan. Let's find some place nice. This is Tatooine where is nice? " she kept her hand there for a moment longer and dropped it slowly. "Thank you for saying I smell nice, I like the way you grabbed that dragon. Are all your touches that effective?" She wanted to check and the bottle which came together.

"I'm ready. How about you?"

"I think the nicest place would be a ship. I came here by public transport, so I couldn't provide anything. What about you? Do you have a ship? Otherwise, I could buy something for my business."

"Most of my touches tend to have an impact. Of sorts."

He rose, gently grabbing her hand to aid Satine to her feet.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"Actually yes I do have a ship, come on" She held onto his hand for some reason, comfort, connection, making sure he did not run off. The waitress brought the bottle of devorian, and Satine happily paid for it. It was her favorite wine and she did not often have company to share a bottle. "Well I look forward to finding out what those touches can do"

People in her line of work often lived for the moment, not knowing what tomorrow would bring or even if someone had targeted them, and were just that little bit faster. To find someone of a like mind was rare for her. She would take this moment and cherish it. What would her clan sisters think of this? She laughed to herself, the space port was looming before them, "We need to go to hang 6 Nolan"

Her ship the Shassa, a medium transport ship usually with a crew of four had been modified to run with a droid or two, and a pilot. Something that they could get cheap from Loronar Corporation.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Nolan grabbed the dragon head, and followed Satine to hangar 6 where her ship was waiting. A droid greeted them at the ramp. Nolan set the head in a storage locker, a big one, then would follow her wherever she went from there, most likely to take off for somewhere, anywhere better than Tatooine.

"Now this is a pleasant ship. So cozy, not too small, but big enough for what's needed..." He said with a wink after removing his helmet.

He placed it on his hip and his armaments in a separate locker. Nolan had not expected today to go so well. First a potential bounty, then fighting a dragon, and now the lovely huntress, Satine, he'd just met was taking him back to her ship for whatever she wanted. A splendid day indeed. He liked adventure but company was always better. Even if this turned out to be a shooting star just passing by, he would ride that trail until it was far from view. In life, he'd learned to take the unexpected pleasures to heart, no matter what crummy planet it came from.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"Glad you like it. Make yourself comfy I will get cups" Satine smiled happy content. She found a couple if cups and wandered back.

"Oh Nolan it has everything we need." She came back to him, "I have something for you" she whispered. Then she handed him the cup. "Try this" She held up the bottle which she had opened along the way. "Its sweet. Tempting. Full bodied" Then she poured.

She poured some for herself. Looking up. "Now Nolan. What would you like to happen here? Hmm" she reached over and touched his arm. Her hand drifted up. She smiled and then took a step back. "You and I can do things. Together. Nolan. A strong male as yourself. I bet there's things you can teach me."

She stepped back again making her way to the small couch before the cockpit. "So. Talk to me"[member="Nolan Detta"]

Nolan inspected the wine as she poured. Swirled it like they did in the holo-vids and sipped. It was sweet and delicious. Looking down at Satine where she sat...

"This wine is not the only thing tempting and full bodied. I believe, that whatever I want to happen, has already been in the works. I want to spend the evening with a beautiful woman, possibly in each other's arms, drink more of this fantastic wine, and see what path is laid out before us. For what I see now", he moved to sit at her side on the couch, "is more than possibly one of the finest evenings I will have ever experienced. I have had the pleasure of making your acquaintance, fighting a dragon alongside you, and now, am so close to you, I can almost feel your warmth through my Besker'gam."

In a quick set of flick and clicks, after placing his glass on a side table, Nolan removed his armor plates down to the body shirt and combat pants and boots. A practiced move for quick dismantling of his armor when he just didn't want to be wearing it any longer after long days or battles inside it.

"Now, as you said, I am comfortable... What I can teach you, is only as limited as how much you want to learn." He leaned forward slowly, placing his now bare hand, softly under her chin, and lightly brought their jaws into alignment, his emerald eyes looking deeply into hers, to go in for a soft kiss, hopefully reciprocated and subsequently, intensified...

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Beneath the armor he slowly revealed what she had only speculated on, the muscled arms the tight ridges of muscles were hinted at beneath made her blood hot. She could now hear that confident voice the one that knee what he wanted as he reach over cupping her chin tilting upwards as their lips met. Pale pink lips waited to be touched to feel his brush against hers.

The tremor of excitement rippled through her. She inched closer to deepen the kiss as her hand reached out placing it lightly on his chest. She could feel his heart beating, the steady thumping against her hand only hinted at the vitality that Nolan possessed. She reluctantly pulled back looking into those stunning emerald eyes.

"We can talk of training later. There are more urgent needs demanding attention. Are you prepared to reveal a mandolorian spear for inspection ?" She smiled lust was a greedy creature.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Nolan leaned back to look equally into Satine's Grey-Blue eyes. He moved to pull off his shirt, revealing scars and tattoos covering his military trained body. He stood in front of her, his waist around her eye-level. He made to pull her top layer of clothing off to do some inspecting of his own.

"I am, are you?" He would next undo his belt, but suggestively leave his combat pants unbuttoned but not removed.

The heat of the space between them was palpable, he could smell the tension between them, even possibly cut it with his Beskad. Satine was a roar of sexual tension, as was Nolan, the intensity of Nolan's heartbeat increased to where he could feel it in his hands and feet. Not adrenaline but testosterone fuel emotions flowed. Urging him to just grab her in his arms, lay her down and let flow the gates of his arousal upon her...

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

She lifted her arms to make removing her shirt easier there was the sound of metal on metal as the shuriken hidden in the sleeves slipped free and stuck into the floor. She smiled, "oops" she whispered.

Others may have felt sorrow at seeing the scars knowing that he had been hurt, not Satine she looked upon those scars as medals of courage, valor and duty. He was a decorated warrior. She took in all of this knowledge as his very presence assaulted her senses as she slid around him, putting her feet to the deck plates pushing her up before him giving them very little room between them. Heat pulsing. She pushed up on her toes to brush her lips against his, murmuring softly her pleasure. Her heart pounded with excitement, and the unknown.

She reluctantly stepped to her right, she still gazed into his emerald eyes she could see his want there. She reached out with her hand placing a single finger on his arm running it gently upwards, she could feel heat radiating off him, caressing her skin with his very presence. As she moved standing behind him her touch lingered as she drew her finger across his back she crossed behind him taking in all that littered across his torso. She stood to his right, and stepped backwards Satine's gaze was only on him, he had her total focus. She took another step backwards, beckoning him with a single finger to follow. She pulled off a boot, her vibro blade skittered onto the floor.

Reaching up she pulled the zenji needles from her hair, with a flick of her wrist it sailed across the room to stick into a cabinet. She smiled, giving him a look from head to foot his interest was more than noted.

She hit a button on the wall with the heel of her hand the door slid open revealing where she slept. She stood there in the doorway as she pushed off the bottom part of clothing. It fell silently to the floor, she leaned against the door opening sultry beckoning look, "Yes Nolan I'm ready" she whispered, biting her lip slightly.

"Come get me" she disappeared into the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom