Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eenee, meanee, minee, moe, I choose you..(completed)

"I'd say that would be a terrible idea...let's do it."

The waiters brought the specials to the table and refreshed their champagne bottle and wished them a good meal. Nolan placed his napkin on his lap and began to carve his first piece of grilled poultry. The meat was cooked perfectly and the flavor was bountiful.

"I think, I may want to meet the Emberlene side of your family, if we are to eventually gain blessings to continue this exciting journey we've embarked on. It is tradition to meet the family, plus I can see how you live."

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

"Yes you should meet my family they will no doubt wish to look you over"

Satine drank and began to eat. The food was probably the richest she had ever tasted, merely melted in her mouth. "We can finish the contract collect the credits and travel, if you can." She smiled.

[member="Nolan Detta"]

"With you by my side and by me bedside, I'm there all the way. The Rodian and Bothan are soon to be collected on."

The meal was amazing, the company was amazing and Nolan felt amazing. He was ready to take on the universe. With Satine by his side, he felt like nothing could stop him. Once they were finished, Nolan would elect to avoid desert, he was to sweep Satine off her feet and wisk her away back to the ship, kissing her as he walked.

She was light as a feather yet solid as a rock. Feminine yet dangerous and that's what got Nolan going. He was enamored with her scent alone. Her touch was like silk and her eyes like steel pins, piercing his heart.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Involved only in each other they spent the rest of their evening behind a closed door that no one could peak into. Satine had been nearing exhaustion when she finally fell asleep in the circle of his arms, her arm laid across his chest. She had never spent a night like this, with someone who had such a heart, such courage and such an eye for detail. He knew things she she did not know existed.

Her head rested on his shoulder while their fingers were interlocked, her thumb caressed the palm of his hand, "I may never let you go Nolan, just so you know" She was content.

Nolan kissed the top of Satine's head, holding her close enough to hear her heartbeat. Staring up at the ceiling he took a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

"And the same goes for you."

Laying there in the dark of the room, Nolan was content to let this night last forever. Though he was also excited for the next day to come, what more could this union bring for the pair?

[member="Nolan Detta"]

They had gotten up early showered together and dressed each other just as they had the other morning except now they were on the trail of the rodian they were now moving toward the position that their last informant had given, the target wasn't alone. They needed him alone.

"If I go to the door and draw him there, can you drag him out?" She looked over at Nolan, "without the others becoming alarmed, up close personal and then we are off, just need to make sure when he goes down he stays down"

The bothan had not come back with a name yet, and there was another name on their contract list yet to get. Seems the Dug was also on the move across the Dune sea, and swoops would be needed for the chase.

That Satine was so interested in him so early made Nolan excited for the future. The Mando had found something bright in this dark universe. He listened as she spoke.

"I can do that, snag him without too much fuss and avoid his goons. Should be a cake walk for us."

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

"Yes it should be easy." She winked at him and then headed for the door looking to make sure he was close. Now the trick was to do it without alarm. So far as they crossed the expanse to the front door nothing had seemed out of sorts. Satine pushed back her hood that hid her face and activated the tiny device she carried that would scramble any equipment around them.

She smiled bright and then knocked on the door. She had expected a servant to come to the door but now when the man himself stood before her she took a breath.

"Hi I'm sorry to bother you but my swoop broke down" She pointed to a place any place would do. As expected he leaned forward to look where she pointed, this would be Nolan's opening to grab him.

A crushgaunt hand shot out from the side of the door, snatching the long-mouthed man by the face and dragged him outside. Nolan ran down an alley with Satine eventually in tow. He lifted the Rodian high above the ground and waited for the word to end him from Satine.

How shall we end you, hmm? Came the audio from Nolan's speakers.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

Satine followed making sure that no one came after them that no one would see the mandalorian carrying their prize. She came up beside Nolan looking into the eyes of rodian who was clearly panicked,

"I'll pay you" he came across in basic, "whatever you're being paid, I'll double it" Satine smiled then looked at Nolan, "my love does that sound fair to you?" Double, certainly worth the credits.

"Hmm, but if we let him live. He could tell the Hutt then We'd be on the list." Nolan squeezed a little tighter on the face of the Rodian.

"We should just kill him now and be done with it. Credits are credits and I'd prefer to stay off a Hutts list. He sent a silent comm to Satine.

"Let's see how much more we can squeeze out of him, hehe."

Nolan had no real intention of killing the Rodian, but he completed every job, every time. The Rodian would really need to sweeten the pot to survive this.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

"Killing him now would certainly eliminate any question on our reputation, or ability to complete jobs" She smiled and then looked at their intended victim. "you understand don't you, its really important for us to be taken seriously."

Satine stepped back, "I'll keep watch you finish him" She started to walk backwards but he began to struggle, "NO NO...I can make it worth it to you. What do you want, I'll get it" Now this made her pause, he'd get what they wanted.

Well now....credits weren't everything, so...she looked at Nolan she wished she could see his eyes right now.

Nolan squeezed even harder when Satine stepped back. But the cries of the coward fell into sympathetic ears. She looked to Nolan as he nearly crushed the Rodian's skull. She wanted something else. Her expression told him everything. His visor turned slowly back to the bounty, and his stance shifted. He straightens his body to put himself in the way of Satine's view. He removed his helmet, emerald eyes staring dangerously into the large black oval that were the Rodians. He leaned in and whispered...

"She requires information on a woman with the surname D'ulin. You will fetch everything you know or this face will be the last thing that you see while I rip out your heart and feed it to the vermin. Do I make myself clear?"

The stench of urine wafted the air as the Rodian revealed his terror at the request. It nodded rapidly, as if the more he agreed the faster he'd be released.

To show how serious he was, Nolan lifted Rodian higher, turned and threw him out of the alley. The thud and scrape echoed down the alleyway as he hit the dirt. The Rodian quickly scrambled to his feet and ran away, wet pants and all.

Before turning back to Satine he replaced his helmet. Looking at her, he simply gestured for her to lead the way back.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

"that was quite interesting you could have got him for credits if you wanted but you decided to" She smiled, he had decided to help her, "You deserve a reward we've got just about all the contracts for Tatooine complete, we can collect from the Hutt for the ones we got, and then..."

And then... what should they do. "What shall we do next Nolan, someplace that will offer us more contracts? do you have something in mind?" She was trying to keep him with her he made her happy, content and most of all she could be herself and tell him any thing.

"Let us collect on what we have, then I'm taking you home, to my home. On Mandalore. I will show you my humble abode and we may retire there for the evening. Mandalorians are hunters after all, many contracts to be had."

Nolan reached for Satine's hand to pull her close. If she accepted, he would swoop her off her feet and jet pack away back to the Hutt. They would then be able to leave this desert rock.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

[member="Nolan Detta"]

She reached out and took his hand curling her fingers around his again she smiled. "To Mandalore, great! Maybe we can find my father" Her eyes sparkled with mischief she wanted to see what would happen putting him, in the same room with a man she only knew by name.

They walked back, hand in gauntlet, to collect and depart from this forsaken planet. Nolan wanted to be home, to shower and eat Mandalorian food and drink Circe Green Ale by the barrel full.

"I would be interested to see how Strider takes to being the father of a warrior who fell for a Vod. Feels like the start to a bad joke."

He sat in the copilot chair of Satine's ship for the ride home. He was exhausted and wanted to sleep forever, with Satine in his arms.

[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom