Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eastern Expansion the quest for glory

Ravenous

R
Darth Ravenous stared into the blanket of neon blue that were the streaks of light in the hyperspace lane. He was incoherent to the world around in deep thought about his stand in the current situation. His eyes shut inside the cold plastoid mask on his head shrouded by a dark grey hood shielding his identity from peering eyes and judgmental faces.

​His soft tender touch stroking his chin as he heard footsteps approaching, a quiet click to most but a deafening noise when you are the brink between life and darkness. "My lord...we will be arriving at the system in a matter of moments. I have prepared the troops and we are ready to engage when you are sir." ​The general in a panicky frenzy trudged over his words leaving a bad taste in the dark lords mouth.

​The order thought it was best to integrate the southern regions of the galaxy into its govern which was wise for the time being. Attacking there would leave their conquest relatively undetected but now that there is an established powerbase it was time to move on. He planned to invade the eastern portion of the galaxy to gain more materials, shipyards and troops but were all just footsteps in a definite goal.

​He clenched his fist pursed his lips rehabilitated his mouth and opened his glowing orange eyes beaming through the crimson red visor on his helmet designed to provide optimal vision without giving away his identity. ​"When we reach Eriadu I want nothing left in my wake...destroy the entire command structure and leave nothing for the enemy to salvage. I want no survivors kill everyone."

​He sighed as he cocked his head to gaze into the beings of his staff inspiring fear and obedience with an icy cold stare so frigid that is burned. He turned away from his lackeys and began to stare once more at the streaks of light shining through the bridge window. He closed his eyes once again becoming disillusioned with the world around him as he tried to find peace in the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom