Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

E3

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
So I know there's a lot of gamers on the site and with this in mind I wanted to set up a thread where we could discuss, civil please I don't wanna get this thread shut down, the MASSIVE amount of things that will be announced. To start it off I'll list what I'm looking forward to:

1. Fallout 76: I'm a massive Fallout fan and some of the things I've read has got me excited. I'm watching their live stream right now actually.
2. Metro: Exodus: I played the first Metro, Metro: 2033, and it was okay but I really got into with Last Light and Exodus seems to be a massive upscale.
3. The Division 2: When the first Division came out I played it almost constantly, until it hit the lvl cap and it became grinding. I recently got back into it and am stoked to find out what Division 2 is like.

And now lets keep the discussion going guys.

I just finished watching the Bethesda conference, and despite an... odd opening, the self-depreciating memes, and the shade - I'm hyped. They've almost perfected the way to take money from my Wallet. Doom: Eternal, Elder Scrolls 6, Fallout 76? Yessss.

[member="Noah Corek"] - I'm not going to lie, I am a bit too. However, with what they tossed out there for us? I can see why we're not getting it just yet. I'd rather have a slew of new games to tide me over, while they remaster FO3 in-between massive projects.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Khonsu Amon"]

Yeah I mean Fallout 76 is gonna be one of the best games they make in my opinion. Plus it's only a little over five months away? That's the best part. But I was just waiting for Todd God Howard to say: "Oh and while you guys are waiting for Fallout 76 you can play Fallout 3: Remastered available in like a week." That would have made me shit my pants in excitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom