Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction E.R. (Jedi - NJO - JJE - EJE)

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

"It's okay," Valery told the woman while she offered a comforting embrace, "As long as he'll make it, things will be okay." She offered Matsu a grateful smile for the help she offered. Without it, Connel perhaps wouldn't have made it. Valery then pulled back from her embrace and looked up at Caltin — she felt a mix of emotions in him.

Exactly what she expected from a father who was hurt.

"I'll do what I can for your son and your wife, but..." Valery paused and looked at him for a moment. She understood what it was like, wanting to go after the people who hurt loved ones. It's how she felt whenever Kahlil was hurt or when anything threatened her little ones. It made that fire in her heart burn so fiercely that it could consume entire planets.

But it was a fire she needed to contain.

"We're all going to have to stand together against these Sith, and that includes you. But be careful, Caltin. I know what it's like to lash out at people who hurt loved ones. You're a Jedi Master but even you can take a wrong step when those closest to you have been harmed." She stepped forward and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"No matter what, make sure your wife and son don't lose you. Right now, they need you more than ever."

Be careful what you wish for.
image_xHeDMa-i_1710005798296_raw.jpg
Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Valery Noble Valery Noble

"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)
"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)

She wasn't wrong, at all, and he appreciated her candor in the matter. It was a hard pill to swallow, but it was something that would have to addressed tactically, not aggressively.

Justice... not Vengeance

That's all I can ask, Valery, thank you.

Giving Valery and Chrysa a chance to talk, mother to mother, Caltin walked over to the Twi’Lek Padawan Ryana mina Ryana mina and knelt down next to her, scratching Buster behind the ear and letting Pip sniff him, or however he determines if someone is friendly, he would get a scratch too once it was okay. His attention was on the young woman though. I never had the chance, or time to devote to a pet, so while I was glad that he was able to get him, I never understood how important getting Buster was to Connel. He smiled and offered a small chuckle as the Aak Dog slightly “waggled” his tail. Then I saw the two together. Buster really brought Connel out of his shell. I know he is in my shadow, I’m not blind, but he has always had trouble making friends. Buster has helped him with that. Even to the point where he told me about you, and your friend here… “Pip” right? I want to thank you for offering to watch him. You don’t have to, but I appreciate it, and I know my wife does too. It’s better for Buster. So please… take this. Pulling out a small datapad, it was a bank account log entry that was on the screen.

On that, you can access it any time you want, it has more than enough for Buster, and Pip and everything they might need. Thank you again, the password is “Mischief”. Giving each “friend” one last scratch and then standing, Caltin made his way towards Matsu knowing full well that the datapad he just gave Ryana had a lot more on the account than would be needed a few times over. It was his own way of thanking her.

Watch, Chrysa probably gave her money too, ha!

Getting down to his knees, not far away from Matsu, he offered the dapatad, all signatures needed were given, all moneys were transferred. Thank you… for everything. Not just this… everything you have done… Ach To, the planet whose name escapes me, the Silvers, all of it. He chuckled. I guess I need to do another cooking competition. This was a difficult day, but the amazing thing about difficult days is that they make difficult things easier.

Eku1KfW.png

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Ryana mina Ryana mina Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Valery Noble Valery Noble

She gave a bow of her head to that. "It is alright, should anything happen to my daughters well I don't know if I would be as calm as I ask you to be." She said it to lighten the mood and reassure him. He wasn't alone and she doubted any of the ones in here would react calm at first. "He'll be moved to Hamesaki it is hidden away by name but all jedi computers have a file for finding it. We have worked to augment the waters there and they are on par in some cases with our crystals of fire for healers." She looked aat Buster and nodded. "And companions are allowed, the Arisen will take care of him and they share a collective link in the force. So no matter which temple you are in they can give information about his condition and recovery." His talk of Ahch-To got a small grin and the other worlds and temples they had worked on restoring. "Just wait until I show you what we have done in the remains of the vong's home galaxy. Some of them joined us in rebuilding efforts out there and we have been making progress in learning about Peridea in the far galaxy. The ancient witch kingdom is facinating. As is the dangers, we haave encountered two dangers so far but also greater potential healing means."

Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Valery Noble Valery Noble

Ryana sat there with buster and pip giving buster extra love as she petted the young dog and gave him scratches buster still laying there close to connel "me and pip will be here buster until connel is all better" she said as buster let out a sad sigh. That's when she saw caltin walk up ryana gave him a smile as pip stood up and walked to the large jedi master as if to measure caltin up Sniffing caltins hand letting caltin scratch his head happily.

Ryana was surprised pip didn't try anything as she took the data pad from caltin "alright thanks but your wife already gave me some money" she said confused she saw pip look at her and stick his tongue out at her she Gave him a smirk. As she heard matsu speak "wherever buster goes pip and I will go and I assume buster will want to be near connel" she said out loud as pip began chirping in typical fashion as much as a racyon could anyway "besides pip wouldn't give me a moments peace if I left buster alone with strangers when connel is the way he is" she stated.

Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)

Before he had gotten up, there was one conversation they had, he and Matsu. It’s funny, but it took something like this for Caltin to reach out, and he was glad that he was able to. It is not that he wanted this to happen to Connel, or really anyone, no parent would, no self-respecting sentient would, but there is a silver lining to this cloud. The mention of Hamesaki actually brought him back to his days in the Silver Jedi Council. He did not speak to her about this personally but his, but he had read up on the name and the facility in files which he had access to. Not much, per se, but enough to at least give an understanding nod. She was trying too, clearly and going to utilize her reach to help. Caltin appreciated that more than anything. The mention of Buster going with him brought up a bit of a quandary.

I think that Buster would be better served staying with Padawan Mina. Do not misunderstand, I appreciate the option. The thing is, the poor little guy, while needing to be close to Connel, needs to be comfortable and I don’t think he will be if he’s not around “familiarity” and that is what Mina and her friend provides. If you are willing to let her bring him to visit? That could work. It doesn’t matter right now, could be worked out in the future. I would be intrigued to see you what you have going on in the realm of “rebuilds” though.

After he had gotten up and walked over to her, Caltin smirked at Mina who opened up about Chrysa giving her money to take care of Buster. Giving her a knowing look and a wink, he just shook his head.

Are you sure about that? Are you sure she didn’t give you money for lunch or something? I think that is what it was… The smirk on his face was clear, he figured she would have done that, even if it was a funny coincidence, but Ryana was reaching out and taking care of his son’s best friend. That was important, and though she, no doubt, was willing, Caltin would not let her have to do this on her own “dime”.

What’s a “dime”?

When she offered the “where Buster goes, we go…” observation, Caltin actually laughed slightly.

Well, that settled that. Good.

Then, in some odd feeling of possible coincidence. Connel, who was still no doubt unconscious, seemed to be looking directly at the two of them. One could not truly tell if his eyes were open or not. It did not matter as Caltin stood erect and slid over in front of the tank. One of their little “things” when Connel was growing up was a “fist bump”, so Caltin decided right then and there to try and confirm whether this was a chance “look” or not. Putting a fist to the glass, he waited…

… and waited…

… and waited..

… nothing.

It’s too soon, but… had to try.

Eku1KfW.png

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Ryana mina Ryana mina Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Valery Noble Valery Noble

The jedi master bowed her head as her comlink with the interface beeped and a smile was on her face. "Ah it is here." She said it and rose up as she was moving. THe door opening as a black furred creature came running in and jumping into her arms. "Ah Kiyomi you are here." SHe said it with a grin on her face while she held it there for a moment. Letting the bunny cat go onto her shoulder and nuzzle around. She walked towards the tank as she looked at Caltin fist bumping it awkwardly for a moment. She blinked while moving and going to the doorway. "Want to see something to distract you?" She said it and was walking as she went outside and looked up into the skies and at the bunny cat. "Alright, we need to get the boy treatment." She said it and the creature nodded its head before leaping off her shoulder and into the air going up and up as the fur rippled... limbs elongating and stretching while it shifted its form becoming larger and larger the higher up it went until it started forming intoa hull and then a massive vessel in orbit of the planet. A smile on her face when it started launching transports down.

Lossa had not been at Jakku proper for some time given her own health concerns.

The sleek Naboo style vessel had touched down all too slowly for her liking. And the attendants around her assigned by the family irritated her with their caution and warnings before SID-10S "Sid" SID-10S "Sid" had stepped in to scold her as well. Unable to win the staring contest against an unblinking droid, she had yielded to their worries.

Even wanting to rush out and see for herself how Connel was doing wasn't enough to throw caution to the wind.

The news of his injuries and current status had reached her slower than she would have liked. Her presence limited now to the estate on Naboo and hidden away with seldom few knowing exactly where she was besides a vague mention of the Naboo capital. The Master's of the Jakku Enclave knew in case of the worst, and the entirety of the Sal-Soren family knew. But everyone else had been left in the dark where exactly the pink jedi had gone to ground after a health scare.

The tall security droid shadowing the pink jedi through the halls on their way to the medical wing to keep the company Lossa might have brought with her to a minimum. Sid was more than capable enough of rushing Lossa out of any situation that could spring up. And was also equally capable of making sure she did nothing more than observe as she arrived to see the gathering of people in the medical wing.

The hard expression of worry shifting to ease at the sight of Matsu Ike Matsu Ike standing with Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor .

If there was a Jedi more able with the healing arts, Lossa hadn't encountered them yet compared to the Master. That alone gave her peace of mind. Eyes settling on Ryana mina Ryana mina and the two she had beside her. Lossa might have knelt down to see if Buster came over, but she was already feeling winded from the walk here. It was already difficult seeing her feet at times as she pulled the Robes around herself to hide the prominent bump of her stomach.

The last to show were Valery Noble Valery Noble , getting as best a smile as could be managed with Connel floating in a bacta tank before them. A nod to Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah and Liram Angellus Liram Angellus given the lack of familiarity as Lossa glanced back to Sid and had him stand back. The droid looking her over and giving a static filled sigh before moving to the side of the room to watch her. Caltin had given her a stern word in their last time together.

Warning her against the shortsighted actions on her part during the attack on Jakku when she was so early into her pregnancy. She now approached him, seeing the fist pressed against the bacta tank with a grim understanding of some familiar gesture that went unmet.

"Master Vanagor. Master Ike." A nod to each as she came close enough to observe the suspended knight. The two making their way out, leaving the room silent aside from Buster and the other being that played. She hadn't been present for whatever happened to Connel, and that pang of guilt was released quickly with the reminder that she could barely even manage her own issues at the moment.

Instead casting her eyes on Connel, taking as deep a breath as she could manage before letting her one arm prop against her hip and frowning.

She had little experience with telepathic communication. Words weren't exactly clear from her side whenever she tried, and more than once her cousin had poked a bit of fun at her for the still lacking ability. But it conveyed feelings with clarity. Perhaps that was why she focused in that moment and extended her mind to Connel. Trying to connect without drawing him up and out of the healing sleep he was in. Depositing the concern of those she had seen gathered on the surface level of his mind, before letting the familiar feeling of warmth that only family could bring with her own memories in its place.

Perhaps she might influence his dreams. Wipe away some fretful thing that plagued him while he could do nothing but wait. Sharing another feeling in his surface thoughts of patience, even managing to conjure up an image of Caltin in that pose, his fist pressed forward with warmth wrapped around it once more. Trying in her own way to let Connel know they were waiting for him before she drew back and watched him.

Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Lossa Darcuhl Lossa Darcuhl

He saw Lossa come in, she was pretty far along at this point and frankly had no place here right now. It’s not that Caltin did not think that Darcuhl belonged here, but with her condition, she should be taking care of herself more than stressing out over Jedi Life. in fact Chrysa intercepted her for much the same conversation. He couldn’t talk to anyone really at the moment, too much going on in his own mind.

Connel meanwhile was mentally active though, not coherently but the Zeltron Padawan’s mental acuity was working. His mind was flooded with images of family, and other Jedi. The other Jedi were those he had gotten to know, gotten quite fond of… friends…

There was soon after a huge exhalation of bubbles from his respirator,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom