Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Dynasty of Evil

Darth Malcharion

D
Hello! So I have been toying with this project for several weeks now in various forms, and after several rewrites from the very beginning, and lots of research, I finally settled on a direction that I want to take. So to everyone, I would like to introduce the Emrick Dynasty, a family of Sith located deep in the Outer Rim. The story for this Dynasty comes from multiple sources, the Galactic Empire, the Lumiya Sith Order to name the most prominent, but the basic outline is the Emrick Dynasty are a group of Sith struggling to survive on the outskirts of the Outer Rim. They have little in the way of resources, but big ambitions, and have finally begun to turn from their centuries of internal political warfare to look out at the greater galaxy. They now seek to build their own Sith organization with them at its heart, and make their mark on the galaxy.

More information on them can be found here in the document I am working on, but what I would love to do now is to find some writers who would be interested in making members of the Emrick Dynasty. Whether they were born on their ship, the Ttian of Myrios, or married into the family from the population of Myrios(a planet I need to make) options are open to take positions all across the Dynasty. If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! So I have been toying with this project for several weeks now in various forms, and after several rewrites from the very beginning, and lots of research, I finally settled on a direction that I want to take. So to everyone, I would like to introduce the Emrick Dynasty, a family of Sith located deep in the Outer Rim. The story for this Dynasty comes from multiple sources, the Galactic Empire, the Lumiya Sith Order to name the most prominent, but the basic outline is the Emrick Dynasty are a group of Sith struggling to survive on the outskirts of the Outer Rim. They have little in the way of resources, but big ambitions, and have finally begun to turn from their centuries of internal political warfare to look out at the greater galaxy. They now seek to build their own Sith organization with them at its heart, and make their mark on the galaxy.

More information on them can be found here in the document I am working on, but what I would love to do now is to find some writers who would be interested in making members of the Emrick Dynasty. Whether they were born on their ship, the Ttian of Myrios, or married into the family from the population of Myrios(a planet I need to make) options are open to take positions all across the Dynasty. If you have any questions or are interested, please let me know!
I do like family/dynasty type stuff. Also, so many of my sith just don't work because the factions are either way too big (Sith Empire, just too much for me to keep up with) or...go away before I can even get anywhere in them. I can't promise anything for certain but I might be interested in this. Do you plan on having a discord group for this or something? Sometimes that's just a little easier for me but if not that's fine.

Darth Malcharion

D
I have nothing against that. Possession always makes family tea time more enjoyable. How would you like to go about that.

Rasu Gan Rasu Gan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom