Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech DXL-Quad Turbolaser batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an Extra large Quad Turbolaser's for people to use
  • Image Source: Imagines taken from 3d-model Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Turbolaser
  • Size: Extremely Large
  • Weight: Extremely Heavy
  • Ammunition Type: Powercells
  • Ammunition Capacity: Large
  • Effective Range: Long range
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Damage Output: High
  • Recoil: Very High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Quad-fire sync
  • Large Lasers bolts
STRENGTHS
  • High damage
  • Large bolts
WEAKNESSES
  • Larger then most ships can accommodate
  • Not very accurate
DESCRIPTION
The draconians have a love for large guns, despite their want for peace. Made in the Form of quad turbolaser but sized to an extreme. These guns are large enought to fit other cannons types on top of it. While a slow turn radious is very much a problem, the amount of energy is more then enought power to damage both the shields and armor of a lesser ship should it hit.

However due to the size and slowness it it unlikely to hit 'lesser ships' and is created as a heavy anti-capital turbolaser. Materials to create it are also even further limited to the size and price of materials used to create these extra large guns

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin

Hello there. I'll be reviewing this today.

Your balances all look good, and the image link checks out. However, there's one glaring issue I noticed immediately:

DESCRIPTION
(Describe some of the histories behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Your description is entirely blank, and is required. I'd like to mention that use of the Pre-Factory is encouraged, especially when designing subs before submission. Please give a good description, and if you require some more time to work on it, I'll move this to Pre-Factory if necessary. Tag me when edits are complete and we'll continue. Thank you.

Your description is entirely blank, and is required. I'd like to mention that use of the Pre-Factory is encouraged, especially when designing subs before submission. Please give a good description, and if you require some more time to work on it, I'll move this to Pre-Factory if necessary. Tag me when edits are complete and we'll continue. Thank you.
This was in the prefactory and I could have sworn I had one, Must have not hit the save button as I turned it over to this thread Should be done now

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom