Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drown your sorrows

[member="Krest"]

thank you krest should'nt be long just quick trip and back

Turning she glanced behind a bit catching his eyes as she smirked to herself and walked away, looking around a bit and just thinking to herself everything right now was a reality...maybe? Entering the infirmary she looked around, med gel, sutures, tourniquet, pain killers that's exactly what she needed. Taking it she prepped the needle and sighed as she injected the cold liquid closing her eyes as she felt that stabbing pain before it was numbed, yep not a dream. Disposing of the needle she came back seeing everything all set up in a professional and hownstly fancy way, chuckling as she glanced to krest she smirked

hahaha I'm wondering if your beginning to lie about flying, your a cook, fighter, king, and your say you cant fly?

Teasing words as she smirked and took a seat looking over everything

but seriously it all looks and smells great krest

"Nope. I self taught myself how to cook. Fighting on the other hand was something beaten into me since I was young. And king? Well. That's something I just picked up on the way." He shrugged casually about it before sitting across from her to snatch a bearclaw and take a bite. "Don't worry. I didn't just invite you because I think you looked nice. I ain't that shallow." Krest winked this time as he took another bite, being rather open about what he thought about [member="Sara Lee Jones"] . This time around she wasn't drunk out of her mind, so at least her responses wouldn't be so blatantly clouded.

[member="Krest"]

heh, just picked up being a king huh? Hell if I'd known it was that easy if it gone and just taken a planet hahahah. Seems were similar in a way I was set up my entire life when the first order came to be a pilot military is well stuck in my head

She took a star cheesecake one as she took a bit nodding her head as she sat back and grew serious as she swallowed her bite and looked down considering her words

I've no where else to go, your offer here is about the only thing I can do otherwise well you saw where I was not the best of places...while I can admit working fir a handsome guy is a big thing not just that but a king with money? One has to be stupid not ti take it....however....I am not greedy, these eight years have taught me you can have it all and *snaps* just like that it can all be taken

Taking a drink she sighed

krest let me be honest I see something out of this...what I cant tell but I feel...a bond...in the making and i want to pursue it so i can have something in my life something every day to keep me going

She sat forward letting the words settle in

Krest leaned back in his seat, listening to [member="Sara Lee Jones"] as she spoke. He raised a brow at her last statement, peering into her eyes as if looking for something unsaid. With there being nothing seemingly hidden he smiled a bit, glancing around the room. "You're beautiful woman, no doubt of that in my mind. But I'm not one to just rush into a bond. Lets see where it goes, yeah?" Try and keep it professional. Well, that's what his brain was saying. Another part was far more curious what a night would be like.

"Not that I think you're wrong. Just, don't wanna take advantage of a girl who was just drinking to die in a bar. Get back in the groove of things and then we'll talk about it."

[member="Krest"]

Her words were bold yet true. Staring back into his hed catch a hint of something hidden? Something that would likely be similar to his as she leaned back taking another bite of her snack as she nodded in agreement

your fully right, like welding together a engine time is needed to issue everything holds together perfectly...otherwise the fighter could outright explode

Morbidly poetic? Yes, not her best thing but still a good comparison in her mind, smiling as her eyes glanced him over yet again she hid a grin behind a glass of milk

to which I thank you for pulling me out of that giving me food and such. But yeah your right get back in the groove of things and then talk about it later when the time I'd right

Eyes shined again as she smirked

Krest watched her for a moment, catching what she was hiding in her eyes. He kept silent for a moment, finishing his bearclaw and the milk before standing up. "I'm gonna go hit up the shower. Flower tends to get everywhere y'know?" With that he stepped by her, though not before giving her one last smirk and disappeared off to where the shower would be. [member="Sara Lee Jones"]

[member="Krest"]

Silence took over, she idly ate her snack and sipped on her milk. Looking up as she heard him moving she sat her empty glass down and smiled

cant say I know that, but maybe in the future I'll learn yeah?

She finished her snack and sighed, eyes however caught his as she saw that smirk, letting him get a bit away she stood and turned to go the same way grinning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom