Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Drops down from Ceiling* Hello there~

Hello! I'm a new person! IKR?

In case you're wondering, heard about the site from my brother who played at one point.

But enough about him, time for ME!

Been a long-time Star Wars fan since my uncle showed me the first movie when I was 6. My favorite movie out of all is probably Return of the Jedi (the ewoks are too damn cute!) But the Mandalorian has been my favorite Star Wars content ever (Clone Wars and some of the books have been up there too)

Favorite character is Ahsoka, in case you were gonna ask.

In terms of RP history, I did tabletop stuff in my early college years, and I've done online stuff ranging from fantasy to superhero stuff. (Both SFW and NSFW)

And....anything else you want to know, just ask x3

Zeradda Zeradda welcome to Star Wars Chaos. It's a pretty big universe here, but it's easy to make it as big or as small as you want for your character's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do for you; I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Zeradda Zeradda welcome to Star Wars Chaos. It's a pretty big universe here, but it's easy to make it as big or as small as you want for your character's perspective.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I can do for you; I hope you enjoy your time here! :)
Thanks so much:)

And yes, I do have some questions. Regarding new characters, can I make basically anything? I have ideas in mind for characters but I want to be sure I'm not treading on any toes.

Also, how do I make a new character profile and all that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom