Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Drinking the Night Away

It was rare that Jairdain actually went to the frontlines of battle and she had done that recently. To help protect her lover...When he left again to battle, she had stayed home. While Jax was gone, she had done some shopping. She just could not stay forever in the small apartment he had on Coruscant.

So she had started looking at homes on a world within the Alliance's territory. Deciding on Tython, she had selected a few locations she liked the sound of. Keeping these on a datapad, she waited for Jax to return from Ziost again. Knowing that if he died, she would be able to feel it through the Force, she still sensed him.

Remembering her time in battles, she knew he wouldn't be able to come back right away but knew it would be soon. Before he had left, he had given her a package to find and asked her to wear the outfit within it when he did come home.

Carefully taking it out of the wrapping, she laid it on the now clean bed and started getting dressed. Many of the others involved had already been released, so she knew he would be here soon. After getting the dress on, she brushed her hair and sprayed some perfume on her body.

Pouring them drinks, Jairdain sat down on the couch and got comfortable and when he did arrive, he would surely notice just how clean the apartment was. With BB not there to clutter things up, she was able to keep everything clear for her to move through. Smiling to herself, she waited for her love to enter.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber
Tag: Jairdain Jairdain

Jax's heart was racing the moment he reached the door, it was a long trek back home after the insanity that unfolded back at Ziost and his duel against a Sith Lord. Sometimes he wondered how he managed to survive and maintain his sanity, perhaps it was luck or the force guiding him maybe both. Placing his head against the door, Jax could sense Jair's presence inside she had been complaining about how small the apartment was recently and wanted a bigger place. Jax on the other hand wanted to stay closer to the lower levels so he can patrol them, crime never sleeps in Coruscant whether it's corruption from the senate or a plain old gang war. Still it would be nice to live someplace else where it was just he and Jair and nobody else..... well except for BB-12 who will not be happy moving.

Jairdain and BB-12 were always at odds with each other with the Droid's gluttonous antics getting on Jairdain's nerves. Despite him agreeing with Jairdain most of the time, Jax had to admit that he had a soft spot for this apartment. So many crazy chit had happened here and it would be a shame to leave it all behind. Rifling through his pocket, the Jedi took out a dark ring with a yellow Kyber Crystal embedded on it. It was a promise ring something that Jax made back at Jakku. It was made out of Beskar and he created two of them, it wasn't a promise of marriage but a commitment. He wanted to keep Jairdain happy a goal that was equal to helping Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin realize her dream of being a Jedi Knight.

images.png

Taking a deep breath, Jax entered his apartment taking note that it was very clean. BB-12 was at the Jedi Temple still going through multiple repairs but Jax appreciated Jaridain keeping the place clean. He also smelled an intoxicating scent while he walked closer to where Jairdain was at. "Lilac and Gooseberries," The Jedi muttered as he saw Jairdain sitting comfortably on the couch wearing the dress that he made for her. "It was always your favorite and here you are looking beautiful in that dress."

Rushing to Jairdain, Jax hugged her tight peppering her face with kisses. "I missed you," Jax said kissing her Jair all over. "I missed you so much Jair, I stayed alive for you."

Sitting on the couch, Jairdain was quite in touch with the world around her. Even before Jax stepped into the building, she had known he was approaching. There was a pause before he opened the door and came in. Giving him the time he needed, when he was on his way to embrace her, she had stood up.

Wrapping her arms around him, he kissed her face as he had promised before leaving for Ziost again. She had no tears and only expressed her happiness at his return.

"Thank you, love."

He had also said he wouldn't die and he had kept his word. When he said he had missed her, she nodded just slightly since he was still kissing her.

"Did you get hurt?"

War caused that and she reached out through the Force to touch him with it. It would be able to tell her if he had been.

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jax continued to kiss Jairdain hugging her as though she would somehow disappear if he let her go. Jairdain was his emotional rock from the time he met her. How Jax longed for her touch, to see her smile to wrap her around his arms again. It was bliss it was eternity. "It was a wild ride out there," Jax said kissing Jairdain on the lips. "I thought I would never see you again. I lived a year for an hour that you weren't in my arms," Jax said caressing Jardain's pale cheek with his hand. "Once again I went through a lot of chit and met old foes."

The memories were still fresh and trudging them up again was just pouring salt on the wound. "Well," Jax took a deep breath. "I would like to report the fact that I did not die this time. All I have was this gnarly scar I sustained, a somewhat painful reminder that I need to keep up with my Lightsaber practice."

Jax took Jair's hand guided it through the high burn scar on his cheek. He enjoyed her gloved hand gently caressing it as he leaned on her arm. "I love you," he said. "I don't want to scare you every time Jair, I'm alive and I'll keep coming back for you."

Allowing Jax to keep kissing her, between each one, he told her a little more of how he felt and what happened while he was away. Smile calmly when he finished, her hand remained on his cheek, covering his new scar. Even through her glove, she could feel the ridge left behind from whatever wounded him.

"Just get better at keeping a barrier around yourself. If you do that, nothing will hit you."

Then he said he loved her and she relaxed fully in his arms.

"I love you too, Jax. Do you want a drink? I picked this out special for tonight."

Whenever he did leave for war, Jairdain would always worry about him. The thought of losing another man she loved to the neverending war between the Jedi and Sith would haunt her every time. For a moment, her spirits fell but quickly enough they returned as she pushed her slight depression away and into an old box of emotions,

"You know what I wish? I wish you would never have to go away again. That won't happen though, will it?"

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Jax was more of a warrior rather than a pure force user, he excelled in force pushes, pulls and chokes and even learned about advanced techniques of force lightning thanks to the shamans burning an ancient tattoo on him. However a force barriers remained beyond his expertise. "My force abilities aren't exactly as advanced as yours Jair," Jax chuckled holding Jair's gloved hand as she continued to feel his facial scar enjoying her soft touch. "You'd have to teach me some of your moves some time."

The Jedi pressed his lips against hers kissing Jair passionately, she asked if he wanted to drink in which a massive grin formed on his face. Even Jax doesn't drink as much now and days, he was actually thinking of drinking some alcohol considering the emotional turmoil Jax had been put through meeting and fighting an old lover in Moya Virtu Moya Virtu and fighting a losing battle at Ziost. Jax was beaten emotionally to the point where he felt like an old punching bag filled with holes. "Don't mind if I do," Jax struggled to maintain his smile taking the bottle and examining it. "Coursanti Champagne pretty expensive stuff. That must've cost you a pretty penny."

Turning to Jair, Jax noticed some of the worry on Jair's face and the Jedi placed the bottle down and picked her up carrying Jair bridal style. "Oh I'm sorry Jair," Jax smiled. "I just can't help myself kissing and loving you." Jax continued to pepper Jair's face with kisses as he carried her around the room. "We lost Jair," Jax smiled eventually placing her down. "It just seems the Galactic Alliance loves to fight losing battles and disguise it as hope. All it does is make the Sith stronger."

Shaking her head a little, it was obvious Jairdain felt everybody should be quite familiar with the barrier.

"In ancient times even initiates learned barrier. It is part of the core teachings any use should know. I'll teach you as soon as possible!"

This had everything to do with Jax running off to battle so often. She wanted him to know how to keep himself safe and the last line of defense was the barrier. Lowering her hand, she nodded when Jax said she should teach him some of the skills she knew. Poking his nose softly, she smiled.

"As soon as we can, love."

When he put the bottle down she had offered to drink with him, she laughed when he picked her up. Giggling, as he kissed and carrier her around the room, she didn't struggle to get away or anything and just allowed him to do his actions. Eventually, he put her down and Jairdain leaned against him while she regained her balance. Wrapping her tail around him, she attempted to guide him back to the couch.

"Yeah, the fight too much. It will kill you eventually..."

Even though this was supposed to be a good reunion, the death of her husband still haunted her.

"Don't go next time, Jax. I don't want to lose you."

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

Jax enjoyed the feeling of Jair's tail wrapping around his legs, there were times where he had forgotten that she had an illusion. It was so convincing that Jax at times thought that she was human. Still Jax loved Jair all the same at least she'll teach Jax how to perfect the barrier technique it could prove huge during battles especially against force users like Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé . "Looking forward to it," he smiled kissing Jair one last time on the cheek while she guided him to the couch. "Along with other abilities that may cross your mind."

The Jedi sighed when Jair told him not to go he could sense that she still was mourning Yuroic. It wasn't even a year since he died and the affects on Jair were still fresh. As much as she told Jax that she shouldn't worry, he couldn't but feel that perhaps dating a woman in mourning wasn't the smartest thing to do especially when she has children. It makes Jax look like a man who take advantage of a woman in turmoil and he can't help but feel that maybe he did take advantage of the situation. Jair truly loved him but perhaps Jax should've waited until she could say her goodbyes to Yuroic and move with her life. Jax was like Yuroic, a Guardian who will always be on the battlefield.

"I can't Jair," Jax said shaking his head placing Jair on his lap. "The Galactic Alliance, the NJO as much as I disagree with them..... They need me Jair and I'm sure you have other responsibilities but I can tell you this."

Jax took out the Promise Ring and placed on Jair's palm. "This ring will show my commitment to you," he said. "Wherever I am in the Galaxy, I will always consider you an important person in my life. I love Jair."

There were so many things that Jax needed to do first but at least he can show Jair that he will be committed to her.

Leaning into his kiss slightly, her sorrow or Yuroic only lasted a few moments...until he answered her statement. Jax was right, even if she didn't like it. Both of them had duties to attend to and it wasn't within her right to ask him to not go.

"You know, you could stay home once in a while. There's no need for you to go every time. That's not something even I do, Jax. Think about it."

Letting out a sigh, Jairdain did not think it would actually work but could hope it did. Taking the seat he made for her when he placed a ring in her hands, tears did come to her eyes. Listening to him, she tried to blink them away. As if she could see him, she turned her face in his direction. Her eyes were still moist but none of the tears had escaped.

"I will accept this but I am not ready to marry again, Jax. I don't know if I will ever be. I'm sorry."

As she spoke, she put the ring on one of her fingers and held the hand out for him to see.

"How does it look?"

Jax Thio Jax Thio

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

aSITfd.jpg

Equipment: Jedi Robes Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

Jax and Jair rarely had arguments but if there was one argument that stood out was that both of them were committed to their duties. Jairdain was an ambassador while Jax had his duties as a Jedi Guardian. Though both jobs placed them apart, it was obvious that Jax's line of work put his life more at risk than Jairdain. The most she might get was a bunch of frowny faces from pissed off politicians when Jairdain rejects their to place double the tax on traders. It didn't help that Jax would always answer the Alliance's call to gear up for war even though he didn't need to and the fact that not only Jax disagreed with the Senate about going to war with the Sith but also there is a Shocktrooper conspiracy that is forming against the Chancellor and the NJO.

"Jair," Jax said kissing her cheek. "I want to but I can't you know that, It's my duty as a Jedi to serve Alliance. But I do admit it is taken a strain on me, frack it Jair I miss you, I miss Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin and all my friends. Every time I go out there I wonder if I'll ever come back I usually think about the tenets of the Living Force but lately it's given me less comfort."

The Living Force teaches a Jedi to let go of fear and let things fall where they may. If a Jedi lives during a battle then they live but it was easy to say that when there were many people depending on Jax. The Jedi even felt that he broken that tenet when he willed himself back to life after Ziost. Jax nodded when he Jair said she wasn't ready to marry and likely never will. "I understand," Jax smiled giving her another kiss. "It's just shows my commitment to you that's all Jair." He wasn't ready for marriage yet due to Jax being busy doing Jedi business and besides he needed to give Jairdain time to grieve.

"Hey," Jax used his thumb to wipe away the tears from Jairdain's face. "Come on let's not cry, I'm here, I'm alive and I'm yours. So what do you want to do? Drink all night? Watch a romantic movie?"

He really hoped that she chose the former, Jax wouldn't know if he could survive a sappy romance movie. He'd jettison himself into space if that happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom