Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Away

"The Republic has some Jedi among their ranks, right? We could just go to the capital city of the capital world of the Republic and cause enough of a commotion to garner some attention from them."

"Besides, more skilled hunters will find their prey Jedis before we can, lowering the amount that can be warned in time."

Duncan wasn't much for planning and preferred to jump feet first into situations. He would of course tell Zik'l his plan was bad if he was awake to tell him. Too bad when Zik'l grabbed him from the dance floor he had passed out and ended up taking a nap at their table when he eventually was placed there. He wouldn't blame them though, he was a hand full when he was drunk.

Voss looked around at his friends and said "I am not hunting a jedi, even if it's to warn them. Too risky, since they'd think we were a threat." Turning to look right at Zik'l he said "And I'm no criminal. We could go to the capital, but we're not going to cause any kind of 'commotion'."
Voss sighed, leaned back in his chair, and said "You want to know what I think? I think we should find a better way then betraying our employer to earn some credits. We don't have to hunt jedi, so why not hunt some of those dangerous beasts they mentioned."

Arash looked up at Voss, who had been quite quiet all this time

"well, no reason we cant do both. im sure we can find a jedi on a planet with dangerous animals on it. Half of us are still unarmed as of now though, so we might want to put off anything dangerous until that is fixed."

Reth looked at Voss for a couple of moments as he thought out an idea. Voss had always been a good companion, he was serious and had a good moral compass which was probably what had kept the Trandoshan his friend for so long.

"I believe that we should begin capturing wild creaturesss, if in the mean time we run acrosssss any jedi then we can warn them, until them let usss follow through with the hunt."

Finally after what had felt like a day and a half, Duncan finds himself waking up at the same table they had been at. Tired of the lack of progress, he says, "Come on now... let's head to the ship and goooo!"

And with that, he stands up places an arm around Voss to make sure he wouldn't fall over. The world was still spinning after all.

Voss stood and put an arm around Duncan to help keep the man on his feet. "Here, looks like you've been having a bit too much too drink Duncan." To the others he said "Let's head to the ship, figure out the whats and hows, then take care of business." And with that he did his best to help Duncan keep standing.

Kieb nods, and pushes away his unfinished drink. "I agree. We ought to find a more private place to discuss this kind of thing. And I don't want anyone else seeing me in this club. People might get the idea that I like this kind of place." He makes a mock face of disgust and gets out of his chair, following Reth to the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom