Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Away

Cadan would walk out and begin to leave the bar. But before leaving he would go towards the bar, reach over and take a bottle of whisky. He'd growl at the bartender and walk out. Jasper following closely behind him.

Kieb sits up and scans the bar. Nothing but waitresses and dancers. He lets out a belabored sigh and sits back in his chair. "Gee, am I glad those two are gone. Have you ever met anyone shadier than them?" He finishes his drink before continuing. "I mean I know I was the one trying to con them, but capturing Jedi? That is some evil stuff they're doing. Makes me look like a saint."

"I planned ahead for myself, at least. You guys better pool your money together though since I spent what I had saved up on this." Duncan said as he pulled the laser pistol from his baggy right sleeve and set it on the table.

And despite his drinks, he could feel the stress rising in him.

Voss looked at each of his friends in turn. "Well, I'm with you guys. As for where we get the weapons I have no idea." Voss said, then finished his water. "I'll follow you Arash. Get myself a slug rifle, a blaster, probably something else, but I'll figure that out when we get to the shops."

Seeing as they were finally standing up, Duncan almost jumps out of his seat with a quickness. With pzazz and a smile he shuffles on over to the dance floor and starts doing the moves that makes brings the spot-light to him. With a spin, twist, and shuffle he was in the zone but he had to be careful or else his gun would go flying out of his sleeve.

Rhodri

Professional Non-professional
(OOC: Ooops, the character account thing is hard to get used to.)

Zik'l pulls the two idiots off the dance floor out of annoyance.

"Guys, there are far more important things to do right now."

Zik'l glances around nervously, and whispers to the group.

"The Jedi are probably unaware of this hunt. I say we take their side and warn them. Think about how much lives we could save. We'll capture animals for the hunt to avoid suspicion. We just need to find out how to contact a Jedi..."

Zik'l glances around nervously again before whispering: "Your guys' opinion?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom