Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Away

{OOC here real quick, i got ninja'd}

"Jedi?" Arash says, kinda edging away "Arent Jedi powerful, hard to kill, and extremely dangerous? We arent trained bounty hunters at all, but that IS a lot of money. Mabye if we blow him up......."
Arash trails off, having an internal argument about how to kill a Jedi

"Money is money, and Jedi tend to be a bit..... off in their morality sometimes."
Arash starts bending the straw into a vaguely rifle like shape.
"Im mostly worried about the whole Jedi are elite, well trained, dangerous Individuals, very hard to kill without surprise or overwhelming numbers, and i dont think any of us want to be meat puppets for an assualt on a Jedi."

Cadan would sigh. "So many questions!" He'd remove the cigar from his mouth. "It's not exactly The Jackals who get the Jedi you see. They go to our 'sponser'."

Cadan would slowly address each question. "Yes Jedi are powerful... If you take them one on one, but they can't deflect every blaster shot can they! Sonic Blaster work best, stuns them it does. And it won't just be you who are hunting the Jedi. Everyone knows about this."

He'd scratch his chin for a second. "You don't have to catch the Jedi. You can catch creatures. These creature will be used in an arena."

He'd look around the group. "The Jedi and anything you find, must be brought back alive."

He'd toss a holoprojecter on the table. "This should answer some questions."

Cadan would pull up a chair and sit with the group. He'd wave towards the bartender. "Round of whiskey for us all! My shout friends."

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/53681-the-great-jedi-hunt/

Kieb puts his arms around the two sitting next to him and brings them in. He speaks in barely a whisper. "Didn't you guys hear? One. Million. Credits. This isn't a suicide mission, it's an opportunity! And we don't even have to kill a Jedi. See, all we have to do is convince this guy-" he juts a finger at the stranger "-that we're trained killers from somewhere he's never heard of. We tell him that we totally could kill a Jedi, provided with the... Adequate funds." He grins, slyly. "See, we ask for maybe 250 grand up front, y'know because us 'trained hunters' have fallen on some tough times. We're flying that hunk of junk outside for crying out loud. We get the money, and then we scram. No trace left behind, no way to track a bunch of nobodys in a bar. It's perfect."

Arash whispers to Kieb "that would be the more pragmatic approach, im up for it"
He then turns to the man, and says "so, no high explosives, no disintegrations? Damn, there goes my plan. still think we are not ready though."

Having been hauled closer by Kieb Voss listened to what he said and then whispered back "Sure, and piss off someone with serious backers. That's worse then hunting a jedi."

Kieb shakes his head and releases his companions. "If you wanna let 250 thousand credits slip by, it's your loss. But we aren't standing a chance against any kind of Jedi." he whispers.

((Edit: Whoops, wrong account. Just pretend this is Kieb.))

Thraxis would walk in looking around the catina with his hands to his side, he would look to see Cadan, feigning surprise, "Well, fancy seeing you here, what are you doing? Getting some Twi'leks to boost "Morale" no doubt." he would then turn his attention to the group crowded about, "Who are they?" he would say, leaning closer to his compatriot, "These guys going to join on the hunt?" whispering to Cadan, making sure that no one heard his whispers.

The bartender would arrive with the drinks. He'd set them down on the table. As he was bending down to past around the drinks and hand would grab him by the collar and pull him down.

Cadan would hold the bartender close to his head, so that his moth is near his ear. "Thankyou for your donation to The Jackals, friend." He'd place his hand on the DL-18 resting in his coat. He'd release the bartender.

The bartender would scurry off, brushing down his clothes and straigtening them. "Bloody pirates." He'd mumble as he walks away with the little dignity he has left.

Cadan would slide the drinks round to everyone at the table. "Drinks on me."

Cadan would rise and lead Thraxis away from the table. He'd turn to the group. "I must talk with my 'higher up'. You friends enjoy your drinks and think about the offer. I will be back soon."

(OOC - Thraxis and I will talk in a different chat so we don't clog up yours!)

Duncan leaned back into his chair and thought about this chance of a lifetime. Sure it went against his morals but being able to eat and not sleep in a roach motel was certainly higher on that list of priorities. But to take a job from the Jackals... it's not even the morals he'd be worried about at that point. He watched as the man 'acquired' drinks and it gave him chills thinking what he'd do if someone pissed him off.

He nodded with a smile and said, "Alright, we'll be expecting you!"

"Wow you guys are brutal"
Arash then turned back to the quiet conversation
"Ok, these guys are serious criminals. lets just do Kieb's plan and get off of the planet."
Arash took his drink, and drank it, so as to not piss off the heavily armed criminals

"He said everyone knows about the hunt... But does that include the jedi? If they are, it will be extremely difficult, if not impossible to capture them."

"And if they aren't, then we have some information we can sell..."

"We are not going to do that. Period. He's part of the Jackals, a large criminal organization known across the galaxy and they are not anyone you want to fuck over. I say we decline and find a different job." He said, visibly nervous. It was rare to see the usually jovial Duncan this shaken.

Voss watched the two leave and then looked to his friends "I don't care what you guys do, but I'm not working for them. Sorry, but I'm just not working for people like that." Voss said, pushing the drink away and looking around. He then whispered "I don't work for criminals, and what your proposing Kieb, I think that's a seriously bad idea."

Thraxis would notice the sudden change, looking at the Barkeeper he would walk over to him, "Look, sorry about y friend, just a bit of a trouble maker." he declared, handinh over a few hundred Cred to pay for the drinks, as well as a bit extra to cover the threat, walking back to the group, he would fake a smile, "So what do you say, its a good way to get your name known, as well as enough money to start off. Hell if you want we can make sure that no one knows that you lot even got involved in the hunt." he would say, turning back to [member="Cadan Tazi"], hiding a grim smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom