Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drinking Away

"We still know nothing about our target right now. Blindly accepting the bounty without knowing what we're dealing with will get us killed. Reth, what other information is available about this embezzler you spoke of?"

"Ah well I suppose my role is pretty obvious, eh?" Duncan said with a snicker. Arash was right though about the the larger people of the group should be in the front though; they had scales and everything, they'd be fine. He did agree with Zik'l though, running into any situation would spell a messy end for everyone. "Finally, details that matter," He said between a drink, "Where is this job even at?"

Voss looked at Reth "We need details before we even decide to take this on. I'm not going to take a contract that will just end with us getting killed, and I hope it would be the same with all of us." Voss said, taking a drink from his glass of water and then looking around.

" And before we get a job, we need armaments. " Arash finishes off his drink, and starts fiddling with the straw. " I propose we go to the market, get some weapons, and then try to hunt down a bounty. "

Kieb nods vigorously and gestures towards Voss. "Yes, see? This man talks sense. Let's not put the cargo before the cockpit here." He taps the table with one of his fingers. "We ought to case this whole thing, inside to out, and make sure we know what we're getting ourselves into. As invigorating as it is to discuss battle tactics, we don't even know who we're fighting yet." He bumps the top of the table with his palm. "That's where we should start."

Cadan would enter the room, take in the smells and sights. His armor could be seen under his brown trench coat. A small emblem is sowed into the right shoulder of the jacket, the emblem of The Jackals. Cadan's large, red, eyes would fall upon the Trandoshan, a smille would creep over his face as he walks towards the group.

"Greetings friends. I have an offer for you all." He'd pull a cigar from his pocket, place it in his mouth and light it. Grey smoke would escape his mouth as he exhales.

[member="Kiebibleebeukim Mak"] [member="Arash"] [member="Voss Sontaren"] [member="Reth Val Serpine"] [member="Duncan McShale"] [member="Zik'l"]

Zik'l would watch as Cadan entered the room. He wasn't aware of what faction the emblem was of, but had a few guesses based on the skull in the emblem. Still, Zik'l was interested by the sudden offer.

"Yes, do continue, stranger. I find myself... intrigued."

"Well" more cigar smoke would leave his mouth, he'd click his fingers and a Kowakian monkey-lizard would run and sit on his shoulders. Cadan would remove the cigar from his mouth and place it into the creatures. "There ya' go Jasper."

"Well" He'd begin again. "The Jackals happen to be starting a Great Jedi Hunt..." He'd trail off watching the reactions of the group. "The winner shall be awarded 1,000,000 credits."

He'd reach up, pull the cigar from Jaspers mouth and place it back in his.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom