Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Drengir Stories

Daghishat

D

GREETINGS!

I am currently looking for stories for my Drengir (Link) Character. There have been some stories about the Drengir on the chaos and one or two characters made so I figured it was time to use an underutilized concept. I am looking forward to interacting with all kinds of characters on the site and having them experience the true terror of a ravenous plant monster.

All ideas are welcome so please list them below.

Potential Story Ideas

• Treasure Hunt Goes Wrong
    • [Summary: A group or individual hunts down a treasure but it is guarded by the Drengir]
  • Jedi Interaction
    • [Summary: A group or individual jedi are tasked with eliminating a suspected Drengir threat before it can harm any innocents]
  • Infestation of a World
    • [Summary: The Drengir have infested a local planet and are eating the populace]
  • Sith Interaction
    • [Summary: A sith attempts to control the creature in order to use it]

Certainly we can plan out details
We can, if you want a more structured approach to it and want to fill me in on the details ahead of time.

But I'm perfectly fine with this being about your character and mine just tagging along for the ride. I'll have no problem both adding to plot and taking something from it.

It's up to you, mate.

Daghishat

D
We can, if you want a more structured approach to it and want to fill me in on the details ahead of time.

But I'm perfectly fine with this being about your character and mine just tagging along for the ride. I'll have no problem both adding to plot and taking something from it.

It's up to you, mate.

Yeah we can do that.

Want to make the thread or me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom