Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreams of Dathomir

| [member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] |

He saw it at the last moment. The Dark Master was lifted into the air by the worms sudden attack. It's mouth opened and teeth glistened as it went in for the kill. Gravity, timed with the worms movement, meant that Vilox was about to fall in; and that would be the end of him.

He span in the air, using the Force to change his position, so he was facing the worm. A hand launched out and Force Pushed the worm away. At the same time, his free hand lifted his Lightsaber to the side. The snap-hiss in the air hissed into the rain, spinning around as he fell back down to Earth.

Landing, the Dark Master's yellow eyes looked to where the worm fell; and for other threats. "Indeed, Dathomir is a dangerous place.."

"No....no your not cutting that out" Strider would inform urgently as the busty woman was asking for a knife. "This isn't a butchers shop cyar'ika!"

Strider would pull his backpack off and quickly dig out a medpack. He would then set up shop right beside the patient. The old mandalorian would then tie a tourniquet a few inches above the wound to help slow the bleeding down. He would then would inject the man with a painkiller giving him a cold but sympathetic look "This is gonna hurt son! I will remove the glass from your leg"

With that Strider used an irrigation bulb to cleanse the area before slowly and precisely removing the glass to ensure he did not nick an artery. Before attempting to close the wound you would make a quick inspection of it to see if there was any glass particles within that will cause further issue. To his first eye account he could not see any.

Strider applied a bacta salve directly on the wound before closing it up with a spray bandage. "Alright, you will live!" He would inform [member="Oka Osaa"] . Strider would focus on [member="Alexis Ravensclaw"] . "Are you injured, were you on the crash?"

Oka Osaa

Hearing the man say there wasn't going to be any cutting, he was relieved. The pain didn't stop until he was done. Guess medicine has to kick in before helping. "Just make it quick please." he said before feeling what all this man had done to help. At least the glass was out. Once he was able to move again as he always could, Oka stood up without leaning on anything. "Thank you, do I owe you anything.. doctor?" he asked looking at the man and the woman.

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Alexis Ravensclaw"]

[member="Strider Garon"] [member="Oka Osaa"]

Alexis watched with quiet fascination the blood that dripped slowly from the wound for some reason she kept thinking there's something I'm supposed to do now, I just don't remember what it is. Then a concerned older voice asked her if she was ok, "No, I mean yes I'm fine I wasn't in the crash" She started to get up watching the two of these men there was something about each of them that she just couldn't place.

She looked at the crash victim again, "so you say you just crashed"

She looked at Strider, he was a rough looking doctor. "thanks for your help, it was good of you" Why did her words always feel disjointed.

Oka Osaa

Looking at the woman, Oka nodded as he turned around to check something. His com link. For some reason, it decided it wanted to be broke too. There wasn't much more to do other than carry the conversation on and maybe see if there was any knowledge of where he was.

[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"] [member="Strider Garon"]

[member="Vilox Pazela"]

There wasn't just one Giant Wuffa Worm Guardians; but many. A dozen would roam the remains of the Star Temple, warning off any that would come and intrude upon the sacred lands they were tasked to protect.

The earth would rumble, and just like that, another giant worm would birth from the ground. A vast sonic screech would tear through the area towards the intruders direction, sharp teeth snapping in warning; You shall not pass.

Overhead the thunder would roll, lightning flashing as rain would continue to pelt down. A quiet wave and motion of fingers would direct the other scouts along with the Elder of Singing Mountain to take their place. They would not interfere unless required, for the Giant Wuffa worm Guardians were a force to be reckoned with.

Yet this did not mean they would merely let anyone pass.

"No burc'ya, I am no doctor " The old mandalorian chuckled at the very thought. "I just know my way around a medic kit" He wasn't lying, Strider has had a lifetime of battlefield experience and had performed first aid on himself and many vode and other comrades. Strider would collect his medical gear and neatly pack it away back in his back pack. He wasn't one to leave kit laying about when it was not needed. He was a soldier always ready on the hop. "Just take it easy bub! Let the bacta do its work before you start movin about" He commanded.

He looked at the woman, who to him seemed just as lost as this crash victim. "Are you sure your not injured? Do you know where you are? What day is it?" Strider started asking simple questions but it was to test her cognitive abilities, see if the woman was suffering from concussion. For all Strider knew, she could be a victim as well to this crash.

[member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Alexis Ravensclaw"]

Alexis was listening but when the man with the medical knowledge began asking questions, did she know where she was, "honestly no I don't know where I am this doesn't remind me of home, and it doesn't remind me of Dathomir" She felt confused and lost, day? She had not even thought about the day.

Sitting there she tried to concentrate, "I..." she shook her head slightly, "I don't know what today is, what is it?" Was there something wrong with her?

She looked at [member="Oka Osaa"] and then back to [member="Strider Garon"], so what was wrong with her? And could they help?

Could a droid be unsettled? He did not know. But, if a droid could be, Broonto was. There was something about Dantooine. Something in the air his sensors couldn't detect, but where very much present. He wanted to leave, now, but the Wayward was acting up, and he'd have to put her down on the planet to run a diagnostic. Inbound, sensors picked up a crashed vessel on the edge of a small town, near a space port. Curious, and willing to ponder something besides the planet, he brought the ship down near the crash. He quickly exited, making a B-line towards the small group near the crash.

[member="Strider Garon"]
[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"]
[member="Oka Osaa"]

Marrik in a perch in a massive tree on his home world of Dathomir, reading the scrolls he'd been given by his master. He was trying to learn them for use in his travels. He had with him the Tempest I scroll, Telekinesis, Shield Spell and Spell Focus. He'd already learned TK and Tempest I, and has been using them on hunts lately. But now he wanted to finish the spells.

The first he'd start with would be the Spell Focus. It is a spell used to boost the magic abilities of the caster for more difficult tasks to be taken on. He read the inscription into memory and proceeded to close his eyes and repeat the chant 3 times.

"Mater Allya da mihi victoriam impedimenta mihi, ut vadam ad adversarios vincere."
"Mater Allya da mihi victoriam impedimenta mihi, ut vadam ad adversarios vincere."

Soon his body was filled with the aura of the planet, the strength of Dathomir was at his back, he could feel Mother Allya resting a hand upon his shoulder, ready to guide him through his trials. All at once the other spells became more clear in his mind and he was able to turn the tormented winds above around to come to him, with the Tempest spell and he lifted a dozen rocks into the air and began swirling them around himself with the use of TK. He opened his eyes and released his grasp upon the wind and the stones. Taking a deep breath, he could feel the power of the Mother inside him. He moved on to the next scroll.

Oka Osaa

"Right." he replied leaning back. At the question the woman had asked, Oka just shrugged and scanned the area multiple times. "Not sure what day it is. I'm not even sure where we are considering I just crashed outta the blue."

[member="Alexis Ravensclaw"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="RHTC 560 Broonto"]

Marrik could feel the power of Mater Allya flowing through his body. He decided to test the last scroll had had on him. A higher level Shield spell. Used to protect the caster in combat, Marrik would utilize the Spell Focus scroll to aid him in casting the shield spell. Taking a deep breath, drawing in as much of Allya's power he could muster he read the inscription...

"Mater Allya, mittere manum tuam ut tuti essent. me ab hostibus defendere, et custodierit me in labore meo."
"Mater Allya, mittere manum tuam ut tuti essent. me ab hostibus defendere, et custodierit me in labore meo."

All at once, his skin tingled and the hairs on his neck stood on end as some mystical force surrounded himself in a protective aura. He tossed a rock up into the air, when it came back down, it was repelled by an invisible shield. He grinned at his success. He was progressing quickly. The next step would be to put them to practice.

[member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Strider Garon"] [member="RHTC 560 Broonto"]

That was when Alexis looked to Strider for some answers at the very least, did he have them? She was lost now, and an emotion she hated was beginning to press her, fear. There had to be answers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom