Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dream Sweet in C Major

Valery Noble Valery Noble

A measure of anxiety fell upon the otherwise rather foolhardy girl as she leaned into the phantom hug. Valery was right, but it didn't make the guilt of Colette throwing herself and her problems upon her master any easier to deal with.

"I wish I could have stopped it, somehow." She finally admitted as she too began to look over at the silhouettes down below. "I kept thinking that if I had just pushed a little harder or kept an eye out I would have managed to get that extra little insight that could have allowed me the means to stop all of this from happening."

"Though, Master Dawn said that such thinking would drive me mad. Good intentions. Hell. That kind of thing."

Temple Quarters
div-orange.png
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Colette Colette

Valery glanced down at the confession, and chuckled softly at the mention of her former Master, "He's right about that. I'm the one who severed him from the Force, visited him in his cell, and could have known that he wanted revenge. I had a bad feeling going into that diplomatic mission, and so did my husband..." Valery paused for a moment and let out a soft sigh.

"But I just still didn't see it coming, so I don't believe anybody else could have stopped this." Valery had never really believed in destiny, but sometimes events played out in a way where only one conclusion was possible. Perhaps this had been a situation like that, and she had gotten through it.

"Right now, it's important we focus on the future together, hm? Something we can influence." Valery tightened the hug one last time and looked around.

"When we wake up, let's just take the day off, and we'll find something fun to do before we go back to training and adventures in the Galaxy."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

"I would like that." Colette said and let in a deep breath as she leaned into the hug one last time before the dream seemed to slowly fade away. "I still want to see the ocean."

To sleep within a dream felt weird, and even more so when she knew that she was stuck within some sort of hidden compartment within her own mind. First to go was the silhouettes and last was Valery as their connection seemed to sever and dissolve into nothing.

Senses that were otherwise all too aware of their state quickly faded into the fog of dreams. The pre-show entertainment faded back to the main show: sleep. Both of them were allowed to rest for a little while longer before reality tugged at the corners of either consciousness again.

But when it did, it was time for reality again, and all the things that came with it. All of which were stories for another time as the two of them decided it was best to continue where they had left off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom