Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream a little Dream of me

[member="Aleister Grey"]

"The fleet you say. " She looked over to Faith and the Captain then back, "yes Duch'x please come." What they would discuss needed privacy, she'd have to figure how to pull this off.

"I look forward to your arrival" a little too much.

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

“Duch’a, as do I”, gave a polite nod the signal he would be ending the transmission soon. “Before I do log out of this Holo transmission. Is it alright for the men and women surviving the Consortium in the First Fleet to have shore leave upon Cheruba, that of course while I visit the House of Dallamoor?”

"The hospitality if Cherubah is open for shore leave" She nodded and ended before he could. She looked over to her guests, "now my part fulfilled getting the Duch'x here. The flavour I ask. I have a blood relative who needs to learn about the Republic. I would like her to fulfill a role on your staff Senator"

Mel stepped off no matter what happen her part was fulfilled.

The captain did notice the very formal discussion between the Duch’a and the Duch’x. Much of the the questions the Duch’x asked are much the same way Fleet Officer would have asked, in a formal fashion. Noticing this he still he remained silent.

Faith could not deny the request. "Very well. Have her report to me on Alderaan and I will have her on staff"

The wait for Aleister would take an hour. What could they talk of in the mean time. "What is the name of this relative?"

[member="Aleister Grey"]

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Dar'yaim Balor"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

Given the possibilities of the request given, Aleister made hast to the Cheruba system. The High Charity alone could easily make it there in a third amount of time that it would take the entirety of the First Fleet. Under the possibility this could be about the discussion about the Ta’dine and decision to give her last part of her education before giving her a seat on the council.

The High Charity arrived in orbit far before the bulk of the Hapen First Fleet. Continuing the hast march Aleister made his way to planet side.

Mel gave the name of the young woman. They talked of what she would do and when she'd arrive. Soon word came that the Duch'x had arrived.

Mel prepared to meet him, how long had it been. A week. A month. Sometimes she couldn't recall.

The door chimes rang out and Ana headed to them to let Aleister in. "This way sir" She whispered and showed him to where Mel stood."welcome Duch'x Grey to Dallamoor manor. Your trip was uneventful?"

[member="Aleister Grey"]

[member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

Ushered in by the servant, Aleister in his Navy Blue with gold trim uniform made his way in to be greeting by Duch’a Melanctha Dallamoor. Being the male in this situation he had waited for her initial formal contact. A formal greeting as it were he was asked how his trip was. “Duch’a Dallamoor thank you for your hospitality”, he had continued with the formal greeting and followed into answering the question.

“My travels eventful?”, he asked, “I serve at the leisure of the Ta’a Chume and it is my duty to lay my life on the line with the men and woman of the First Fleet. Our travels are always eventful and it is out pleasure to serve the Consortium.”

Aleister did notice the other guest present. Defiantly the Princess of Alderaan. The captain standing next to her looked familiar and it took him a second before he had realized he had met the man before. It fact it was Dar’yaim who had introduced this Alderaan Captain. “Please tell me how I can be of service”, he asked greeting straight down to business.

Melanctha motioned for the Duch’x to sit, she knew this story would take a little time. “It would seem there is a possibility that the Princess’ husband could be in one of the Consortium jails” Melanctha did not like to beat around the bush either she liked getting to the point.

Mel watched Aleister, “I am acting as intermediary to find out if perhaps you could help us find out if that is true”

Faith at that moment could not keep still, “Duch’x I would be greatful to find out. My riduur, has been missing for the better part of eight years, and this is the first clue I’ve had as to what may have happened to him. If he is not there, then.”

She didn’t think she needed to say anything else, she looked back to the Captain, “Captain do you have anything to add to this that might help the Duch’x to decide if he can help us” Faith looked back to Aleister, “He is most trusted among the staff I value his input”

[member="Aleister Grey"] [member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Aleister Grey"]

When he was mentioned to speak again he could feel his body tense up. The thought that he could say or do something wrong was intense. What if he just said one small thing wrong and The Princess could not get her husband released? Still he knew he had to speak. “Admiral, Sir”, the tension was enough the captain spoke off of intuition of years of training and service as a naval officer. “Commander Balor went deep under cover. The mission infiltrate and sabotage a Sith ship yard. There is slim evidence he may still be alive. There is enough to give reason he is still using his deep cover and is in a Consortium prison. If he is a do not know what act he may have done to be imprisoned. If he is I do not even know what prison he would be in other that is one within the Hapes Consortium. I do know if we can recover one of our own that gave their all in this long brutal war. I think it could be one more victory.” He did not know if he could say anything more. Hope still remained.

[member="Dar'yaim Balor"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

When the Duch’a’s lovely hand motioned to the chair. With the invitation to sit with everyone else within the room there was only one true polite conclusion. Aleister took a sat down. “Thank you”, appreciatively he smiled as he thanked the Duch’a.

It would seem. The Duch’a began shedding more light as to way they were all gathered here within this room. He personally was quiet as he listened. Looking at the Duch’a he could not help but think she was rather direct. Then there was a curiosity as to how Commander Balor could be in a Hapen prison. It was a thought of confusion on how that could be. That and how he could have not noticed.
In turn it was the princess’s turn to speak. The first word she bore was Duch’x. He could easily notice she displayed her emotions without apology. Aleister did not take affront to this. Nor did he take offense to her second mistake of etiquette. She properly said his title but did not mention his last name.

The Duch’a Dallamoor was known for her bush-wa attitude towards Hapen protocol. Princess Organa happened to be an outsider. Her miscue of poorer social demeanor was to be expected. Aleister was not offended. Within the Happen Court there would be plenty that would be. Aleister lost his astonishment for the uncivilized. He had to deal with much of the same behavior as a Naval Officer.

He had not turned his noise up at her when she spoke. He listened. His expression may have been natural and lacking very emotion. However he was already sympathetic to the Princess’s plight. He knew the man to whom she was speaking of. He mat to lack the decorum of a Hapen. Yet he was an honorable man and a superb soldier.

But the Commander maybe dead? Aleister frowned at this news. Given all that was said it may have been hard to tell why the Duch’x Grey frowned. The princess very well could have thought Aleister had frowned at the suggestion servant was allowed to speak.

The prompt response of the captain Aleister knew very well. Many of times an officer had to bring a report forward that had a very unfavorable details.
In conclusion Aleister was appreciative of the report from the captain. “Thank you for your report Captain”, nodding to the man Aleister motioned for the man to stand at ease. If he had remained tense for too much longer Aleister feared the man would be frozen in place.

Looking at the three of them Aleister had as much information to back the actions he was about to take. “As acting Admiral the Hapen First Royal Fleet I declare this case to be classified”, there was no harshness when he said this. The official announcement did come out as he intended to. In was a command. Aleister did not have to tell any of the three of them. This could end very badly if this came publically known or if the treaty between the Republic and the Consortium was broken.

“I want to help”, there was some sympathy in his voice. “I can’t help for personal reasons”, his eyes almost seemed defeated as he was pondering the words as to explain. “I can’t take action as Dar’yaim’s friend or how I personally how I feel”, he sighed, as he started to regain control of his emotions.

“I however can take action as a Loyal Fleet Officer and Duch’x of the Hapes Consortium”, now back in command he put aside how he personally felt. “At this time the Hapes Consortium will not wish this to be public. As in the event this could have negative consequences to our current allegiances. We will have to go to Hapes Prime to my office to access a secured database. From there hopefully we can find answers. Hopefully we can find some information we seek to end this unpleasant situation.”

“Duch’a Dallamoor”, now he looked directly at the Duchess of Cheruba. “I get the impression you may have talked to Princess Faith Organa about Ta’dine Allana Flore Badeaux? If the Princes had agreed, it could give me more political leverage to move forward”, there was a hint of inquisitiveness in his voice. Though it was almost meant as a cue for the Duch’a to ask the princess now. Than is if she had not already. “If you have already then you could introduce the Ta’dine Badeaux to Princess Organa while we’re on Hapes Prime”, pensively he awaited for their response.

[SIZE=12pt]Aleister was always the epitome of a Hapan, he lived for propriety and custom. Melanctha had spent a little too much time in the Core for schooling and some of hers had slipped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]But Melanctha had hoped that he would see a value in helping the Alderaan Princess. He did not disappoint her in the least he had come across as expected. She nodded to him the acceptance of his help, and to acknowledge what he said about Ta’dine Allana Flore Badeaux. Once Faith agreed to take her and show her the Republic it created the needed relationship between the two.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One need not always expose the reasons why when asking a favor. The subtleties of negotiating something that works for everyone. Her caramel colored eyes were proud of the Duch’x and his reasoning.[/SIZE]

[member="Aleister Grey"] [member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith smiled he counted himself among D’s friends, that gave her hope that he would in some way help or look. She may not have addressed him properly but then again she wasn’t one to stand on titles it was one of the reasons D loved her, she was direct, she took no prisoners when going after something. She was a strong woman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Except when her family was concerned, while she was fierce her heart cried out for them, ached for them. She forgot any skill she might have gained as a negotiator, and could only focus on the emotions of finding her family, and doing, and owing any favor she needed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I’m more than willing to put my safety into your hands” Faith chirped, “If it is a way to gain an answer, then let us go” Faith looked back to the Captain, not that she needed his permission or assurance. But to inform him that she had decided whether he went or not was up to him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith moved around to go to the side of the Duch’x chair, her dark eyes shining with hope for the first time in a long time.[/SIZE]

[member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

[member="Dar'yaim Balor"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

“Well”, Aleister looked to each of the ladies present. “The only question for the moment is when do we leave?” He did not know if the Duch’a already had diner arrangements arranged, so there was no need to upset the lady if she wished to show her guest the hospitality of her house.

[SIZE=12pt]It would seem the decision rest upon her, “Well I can always have the staff box it up and we can take it along” she hadn’t really done anything extraordinary. It was just in the process of preparations, and besides there were all these lovely finger foods to take along.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mel looked at Aleister, “I would imagine Duch’x Grey that the Princess would prefer leaving as soon as possible, and I would say we are ready when we know we can pick up the fifth member of this little group”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Mel looked from face to face, trying to gauge the mood.[/SIZE]

[member="Aleister Grey"]

[SIZE=12pt]Faith gave it only a moment’s thought, “We are ready whenever you are ready to go” then taking a hint from Melanctha she said, “Duch’x Grey”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She could feel her heart pounding that much closer but then who was this young woman and why was she needing to learn about the Republic. The Senator from Hapes might be wounded by this. But then again the Senator from Hapes didn’t owe the nobility of Hapes a favor.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She would of course tell the truth if asked, kinda sorta. After all it was still unknown that Faith was married, and then married to a mandalorian. Though there was an uneasy alliance of sorts still, it made everyone uncomfortable.[/SIZE]

[member="Dar'yaim Balor"]

“Then it is settled”, Al stood up. “Shall we”, with a smile he motioned at the door. With the High Charity they should arrive at Hapes Prime in his estimation in a few hours.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]

[SIZE=12pt]“Then it is settled” Melanctha nodded and at the same time addressed the staff to box the dinner up and send it along. The staff quickly moved to do her bidding, they never kept her waiting. One would fear she had a temper, but they just wanted to make sure she had what she wanted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Melanctha looked to Faith, “See we are already closer than before” Mel wasn’t sure what to say about the husband. She was not sure she would have been so devoted at the little Princess. Perhaps if the love were that strong then it was possible.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She did not know.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As they made their way out, there was a burst of activity to get the boxed dinner to the transport on time.[/SIZE]

[member="Aleister Grey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom