Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream a little Dream of me

Faith was never speechless D would have testified to that. She was still sorry that his sister was dead, terrible to lose a member.

"Yes I know about them all missing, my mother, and my sisters Arabella and Alyesia are all that have been around. All the males of my family gone." If she could have stood up and stomped her foot she might have, but she was a Senator, but when cornered she was Faith. The Duch'x was driving her into a corner she was now set to fight and defend mentality. Words would come from her mouth designed to hurt and cause pain if she could.

"My father, you'd have to speak to my mother about him. My father rarely had anything to do with us except for one time when we all went to his estate on Atrisia. Duch'x I would be very careful you seem to be insinuating that I don't care about my family, that I wouldn't notice who was gone and who was still around. That is not me at all."

These little hints of emotion he was letting through not what she expected of Hapan Military Officer, weren't they supposed to be cold, emotionless.

"Walking into a trap, yes it is possible. But it's a risk that has to be taken. If D is in a prison I need to get him out." She was set in her ways, and the Duch'x did not know her like her family did.

[member="Aleister Grey"]

“Why would I assume you do not care about your family Princess Organa”, Faith had jumped to another conclusion yet again. He was not impressed. Aleister knocked on the window behind his seat. The window rolled down. On the other side of the window was the front of the speeder and the driver. The driver did not answer vocally. The window rolling down was enough and a par for Hapen society.

“We need to stop by the Princess’s transport. That will be all”, Aleister gave a direct order to the driver. He did not speak until the window rolled all the way back up. “It would be cautious and prudent to examine the alleged message. There is that possibility it could have been forged or even have a hidden message on it. If it is really a message from your husband Princess Organa then it would not hurt to look. If it has been tampered with our cautiousness will save us from a costly mistake.”

Aleister did not believe Faith did not care about her family. He did view her passion for her family a blessing. He also believed that passion got her into allot of trouble. If she was sitting here with any other Hapen noble then Aleister and Mel her credibility would have been damaged. As well as the Republics. She was being far too impulsive reacting and assuming off her emotions.

Do to his connection with her father and husband he had opened up sharing his emotions with her. Hapens did not do that unless they were with someone close they trusted. He could see he could never do that again with Faith. She could not be trusted with so personal about him. Her rash impulsive behavior was a liability that could be exploited. Her actions her in the speeder was proof of that.

[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom