Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dread Captain NewGuy, looking for threads to plunder

Since I hadn't posted here yet, allow me to fix my mistake.

Click me for additional information

My character Thresco has recently come out of a several year long self-imposed exile on Kashyyyk, strengthening his connection to the Force and learning to rely on more than just his own intelligence, machinery and technology. In doing so, he has become a new person who seeks to continue the path he was once put on as a child, but got abruptly taken off of when his people were massacred for their lands and to rid the Mandalorians of their heretical ways for good. Continuing his path to become a Jedi, he has many things that he still needs to learn. This however does not make him powerless, for even though his connection to the Force is quite strong and his understanding of it is still growing, as is his skill with a lightsaber, there are few problems he can't solve with his blasters and a bit of old fashioned violence. As a former gun for hire, he also spent several years studying mechanics and increasing his knowledge on various forms of technology and the application of specific minerals such as beskar, the iron alloy of his people.

As there are only so many things one can do alone, I welcome some people to RP with, and don't really limit myself to RPing with the good guys or the bad guys as I want my character to learn things IC. Personality wise, he does not really view things in such extremes as there being a light or a dark side of the Force, instead choosing to believe in how it is applied that decides whether it is good or bad.

If anyone might be interested in this, please let me know either here or in a Personal Message. And keep in mind, I am relatively new to Star Wars RP, but am willing to learn.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

I've still got to learn how combat systems and statistics work here, like in terms of what your character can do with the Force or a Lightsaber and how good they are at it, but I imagine that is something i'll learn in time. But yeah, I am always open for some new stuff. If your character has a spaceship, we can have it on Kashyyyk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom