Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragged in by the Mandalorian

Hey folks, just finished watching the Mandalorian and my love of all things Star Wars has been rekindled. I've done some manner of writing and rp in the past but never really seriously delved into both on what appears to be a novella construction site...

Bit about me - I'm in my early twenties, a student/waiter, and I live in bonny Scotland. You won't get much more out of me; privacy is paramount (my mates would rip me for life if they found out about this)

Excited to get stuck in, bear with me whilst I make a fool of myself. Nice to be here!

Thanks guys.

As for what kind of character I want to create - not quite sure yet. Was thinking a Mando (this is the way) but I feel like it would be limiting in terms of what I can write and participate in. Maybe a force-sensitive rogue/scavenger type. Who knows!

Reactions: Dak
RENbow RENbow

Any character you create can do what you want. If you want to be a Mando, you can be one! There are many of us out there, Force sensitives, not Force sensitive, bounty hunters, warlords. You name it, it's probably out there. The only limit is your imagination, and whatever rules there may be regarding what you do.

Krenis Skirata

K
Hey! Welcome! Good to have you!
I’m (usually) in Glasgow since that’s where my grad school is at. Scotland’s amazing

Oh jeeze, well hello there! ^^

Sorry to hear your friends would rag on you for being round these parts - but we’re excited to have you! As many have said above, if you have questions about anything or just wanna say hey, drop us a line!!!

Zak Dymo

Z
RENbow RENbow

Welcome to Chaos. As you can see, we're a talkative bunch, so please fire away with any questions that you may have. Otherwise, good luck and happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom