Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Down with the Bourgeois! (ME Dominion of Onderon, Hex AA28)

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] [member="Kaden Mantis"] [member="Yasha Mantis"]

She was doing all she can...which wasnt muxh, she was monitoring him the whole way there taking a nervous breath a few times....she had done plenty of patch work before...this wasnt patch work however this was simply keeping the man alive until they could get to a proper medical facility.

Which was a lot harder in her opinion when you had no wounds to deal

She glanced up front as she could barely hear beth talking...oh she hoped tasha was not upset with her, leaving the planet to go and seek out a distress call from Karen. She took a breath and sighed as they arrived stardust gebtly lickimg thr man up again and running out as she laid him on a stretcher and explained what she did before watching them move away quickly. Stardust sighed and walked over to the stairs as she took a seat

you did good vod

She said to beth

“[member=“A’den Kyr’am”], come back alive. Ensure he doesn’t.” Yasha said, wolf-helm watching the Jedi Master who dared saunter up and demand their attention. “May you become one with your Force, and leave us in peace… oh sorry. Pieces.”

A double-sabered Jedi was no match for a decent Mandalorian, not on the Mando’s own turf. Shaking off the moment, Yasha surveyed the recon droid feeds of the uprising. Mandalorians across the planet were causing the corrupt to flee like the insects they were.

Yasha momentarily had nothing to give to her daughter [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]. It was hard to remember sometimes she was only a woman in her twenties, still growing into the maturity which one day would take her from a fledgeling leader to the adult she needed to be. In deep, Yasha knew turning her comm off to her daughter was childish, but yet again Yasha had to be Mand’alor, not [member="Kaden Mantis"]’ estranged wife… just a little longer.

“[member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Skosk Australis"], coordinate with [member="Spare Character"] to ensure the citizens’ safety… [member="Ambrose Mantis"]. Secure this palace.” Yasha nodded to her friend Lilik, glad of the Yalilyr taking her part in the dominion. “I have… I have to…”

Yasha walked backward, waiting for the moment when the battle was such that she could slip away without damaging the peoples’ safety. She knew what [member="Shia Kryze"] would say, follow the mission. To the Mission… always to the mission.

It would be some time later, when Yasha Mantis would click her comm back on again to speak with Beth. The sounds of Yasha running through streets would meet the girl, combined with the grunts of battle.

“Bethy… don’t scare me like that again… but… you did good. You saved someone, that’s… I’ll be there. As soon as I can, I’ll be there. If he wakes up… just… tell him about Adara. Talk to him about his daughter until I get there… I love you, Bethy.”

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
A'den waited for the Jedi to make the first move. the Jedi swung his lightsaber at A'den's waist which was quickly blocked followed by a spin attack to A'den's legs but again blocked. A'den spun and elbowed the Jedi in the face. A'den then took a step back but saw the Jedi was already running at A'den. the Jedi jumped over A'den and caught him off guard kicking him in the back pushing A'den to his knees. the Jedi turned and swung at A'den to decapitate him but A'den quickly pointed glass arm out and shot his rip cord at the Jedi feet, the cord wrapped around his feet and A'den yanked throwing the Jedi on his back. A'den quickly got to his feet and jumped in the air pointing his beskads down to bring them down into the Jedi chest. the Jedi acted quickly using the force and blasted A'den with a wave of energy that sent A'den flying crashing through a wall.

the Jedi jumped up and headed to A'den. the Jedi looked through the wall not seeing A'den. looking for me? A'den came from around the wall and punched the Jedi in the face breaking his nose. the Jedi face now covered on blood. the Jedi stepped back and swung his saber at A'den who blocked with his beskads. the Jedi kicked A'den's leg but only hurt himself due to the beskar. A'den went to punch the Jedi again but the Jedi quickly spun and cut A'den's side with the saber where there was no armor. A'den grunted and held his side. the Jedi then kicked A'den in the chin tossing A'den onto his back a d knocking his buy'ce off.

the Jedi then walked to A'den and raised his saber to do a killing blow. A'den kicked the Jedi in his groin, the Jedi keeled over and A'den sprung up and kneed the Jedi in the face. the Jedi fell on ho's back. A'den picked up his beskads and swung down at the Jedi but the Jedi quickly rolled out of the way and then channeled the Force and then force blasted A'den a great distance backwards off his feet a d into a wall. the Jedi then focused more and sent a blast of force energy at A'den hitting him directly, exploding the wall into rubble ontop of A'den putting him.

the Jedi walked to A'den and used the force to lift the rubble to see A'den hardly moving. the Jedi threw the rubble aside and walked up to A'den with his lightsaber ready. A'den quickly stood up and stabbed the Jedi in the abs with his wrist blades. A'den then felt a piercing pain in his abs just below his chest armor. A'den saw the end of the yellow lightsaber had stabbed him. A'den pulled out his wrist blades and the Jedi did the same with his saber. both stepped back and then A'den raised his arm and fired toxic darts at the Jedi. using the force the Jedi stopped them and destroyed them. A'den grunted and then swung his beskads at the Jedi and the Jedi blocked it. A'den dropped one beskad and grabbed a thrrmal detonator, he thought to himself this may kill him but at least the Jedi will die to. A'den activated the detonator. the Jedi got a shocked look on his face as the detonator exploded sending both men flying in different directions.

the Jedi stumbled up scarred, A'den turned on the ground and looked at the Jedi, A'den's face not too damaged from the blast surprisingly. both men got to their feet and and made their way to each other. the Jedi looking for his lightsaber as A'den jumped into the air and stabbed the Jedi in the heart with his wrist blades. the Jedi used the force to call his lightsaber not to his hand but to turn it on and stab A'den again in the side. A'den took his blades out of the Jedi chest as the Jedi collapsed A'den took the lightsaber out of his side and collapsed as well falling unconscious. A'den's life support systems in his suit started going off and alerting dasu'r kyr'am on dxun's comlink that A'den's vitals were dropping.

Dasu'r quickly commed [member="Yasha Mantis"] to alert her. Mand'alor, this is Dasu'r Kyr'am of Prudii Kyr'am aliit. I know your on Onderon with my Alor A'den, what's going on? his life support is telling me his vitals are dropping, it's reporting he's dying, is he with you?

Those who had sense laid down their arms, as the twist of fate laid down by the Mandalorian Empire curled across their toes like boots in water. The troops and police working for the corrupt began en masse to lay down their arms, only after one brave soldier did so first, dropping his scattergun and with raised arms, walking toward the maddening crowd.

All this and more was filtering through Yasha Mantis’ buy’ce. All this, and @A’den Kyr’am ’s fight with the Jedi Master, who came to claim his life.

“Lay down your arms, and create a home for yourselves here, now. We can yet have peace between all on Onderon, we can have peace between Mando’ade.” It was her life’s pursuit, that her warhammer become an implement of creation instead of the blood-wrought destruction and angst for which Mand’alor the Infernal was known in the outer reaches. Wielding the Rekr Karyatesa aloft, Yasha watched soldiers kneel, hands behind their heads, as the swarm of Onderoni locals worked to detain them.

To restrain and demilitarize them until their loyalty was assured.

“Once you become part of the Mandalorian Empire, you will never kneel again.” Yasha Mantis’ voice projected across every comm, every feed [member="Petria Breguet"] created for the Mando’ade.

That was the crux. The promise at the end of ever darker and lighter roads.
The Mighty Do Not Kneel.

Onderon joined that mighty today, and all would be welcome at the table of their collective plenty.

“Alor Kyr’am got into a blood duel with a Jetii. I am coming to his position, and will bring him to your Aliit for medical attention… you… you have [member="Kaden Mantis"] in your care. I am on my way, once the battle is concluded.” Yasha watched the Onderoni handle their own problems, saw to the people as best she could.

But her mind was on Dxun with [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"], [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] and [member="Kaden Mantis"]. She came to A’den, had her honour guard collect him onto a stretcher and took off to a shuttle.

Dun was lamentably close for the pounding heart beating war-like in Yasha’s ribcage. She watched A’den and the attempts at proper stabilization, he was vod and the loss of him was one thing the Infernal wouldn’t stomach today.

Reaching the location of Beth and Stardust, Yasha let the warriors with her collect A’den, and take him to what she assumed was the very place Kaden laid.

For her part, Yasha stayed on the ship, wolf-helm firmly placed upon her head, and continued receiving the clean-up feeds from Onderon. Her people had it covered. She could see what was happening… eventually. Sitting in the dark of her borrowed shuttle, Yasha held her elbows on her knees, blood splattered gauntlet-clad hands drifting lifelessly between her thighs. She looked much the brooding wolf, and less the woman who should, by rights, rush to Kaden’s side.

In the months since Kaden had been missing, presumed either dead or AWOL, Yasha had forgotten how to be anything but the Infernal… anything but…

Anything but watching Kaden die.
Anything but watch Kaden live and walk away.
Anything but…
Anything…
… Any…

Breathe, Yash’ika. Hold that pretty chin up, and breathe.

Prazutis

Dasu'r came to the warriors with A'den. Med bay is that way. Dasu'r pointed then went into the ship and looked for [member="Yasha Mantis"]. Dasu'r found her sitting in a corner. He approached her and sat next to her.

mand'alor are you alright? You need to come off the ship, your husband and brother are both in the Med bay. They need your support. Don't you never forget your the greatest mand'alor our people have ever seen, and right now they need you. Your brother, my Alor damn near died today for what he believed in, our people, you, A'den would give his little sister his life any day, he talks about how proud of you he is every day, our people, our vode are proud of you. Now get the kriff up and be mand'alor the infernal for a,den, for kaden, for our people, for all your vode.

Beth gave a small smile and a little nod towards [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]. Stardust may not have realized how much that boosted Beth's spirits, but it was a tremendous boost. She hoped she did well. And she felt a little guilty, imagining what things might be like with [member="Kaden Mantis"] suddenly back in the picture. What a crazy day... Beth sighed, leaning back as she stared up at the sky. They did, maybe, save someone. And she helped Stardust, too! All in all, it was an okay day. Granted, there was a lot of wasted food and stuff. And she was worried about her mom was feeling, especially with the big news that Kaden was alive. Her reaction was... Worrisome.

Beth had played with her necklace as she simply waited. There wasn't anything else she could do - she could have gotten back on the ship and went back to Onderon, but when she tried, the ship just wouldn't 'crank' back up. Fuel seemed fine, but there must have been some wires tripped or something. She wasn't entirely sure and as such, she decided to just stay around @A'den Kyr'am compound. She jumped a little at the sudden audio from [member="Yasha Mantis"] but was ecstatic to hear from her. "I'm sorry, mommy. I will, I'll tell him all about her! I love you, too, I'll see you soon."

It was some time later when Yasha's ship showed up. Several forces moved A'den, who seemed in very bad shape, into the compound to the infirmary. That... Didn't look good, Beth nervously thought. She hoped he would be okay. Two critically wounded was not a good sign. One person was noticeably missing from the pack of people who left the ship. Yasha.

Beth saw Dasu'r go into the ship. She quickly followed behind him, jogging onto the ship and towards the area, Yasha was at. Her mom was in... A difficult emotional state. She could feel the emotions bouncing off of her, the intensity hitting Beth hard. She waited until Dasu'r finished his pep talk before she walked over to Yasha. She paused for a moment, deep in thought, before she wrapped her arms around the brooding wolf, burying her face on Yasha's shoulder. Some of the undried blood was sure to get on her armor, but given the circumstances, Beth didn't care.

She just wanted to be there for her mom.

"It's going to be okay."

[member="Yasha Mantis"] @A'den Kyr'am [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Stardust fekt that flood of emotion from the girl and couldnt help but look down and smile . Beth was a good kid, stardust had no worry when it finally came time that she would have to put the armor up for awhile and be a actual mother and wife, there was people like beth who would take up the mantle...and she felt they would hold it high and with pride. Stardust sighed to herself as she looked out among...well out towards the planet...done there was a battle going on that she couldnt help out at all with, she felt ashamed she had ran away from the fight with beth however... they recovered the mand'alors riiduur, so stardust felt accomplished

What seemed like minutes she saw another ship touching down, she stood quickly watching as a'den was taken quickly past them...that was that one guy from the bar she had met and talked to...she drowned deepky wanting to rush to see his state however the medics had to work first. She instead turned as she watched beth walking away, she could feel all of those emotions and took a deep breath as she started forward onto the ship. Entering she stopped and looked at the scene before her, she knew how she felt, your riiduur is gone for months then suddenly bam back on the radar. She found a place to sit and sighed to herself before looking to the wolf

I know, what you are feeling

A brooding wolf wrestled in her armour, the baffles on either side of the audio sensor ears retracting to a single thin line. Those who came to the ship were treated with a grim apathy.

[member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]’ hug was neither returned nor set aside. The truth was a far greater thing. Inside the cavern of her helmet, Yasha watched over a dozen feeds from Onderon. She watched the Mandalorian people rise up, defend each other, and care for their wounded and their oppressed. Warriors got wounded, shot and stabbed. Innocents ran, hid, threw themselves into the arms of fellow Mandalorians.

[member="Alkor Centaris"], [member="Skosk Australis"], [member="Lilik Mantis"], everyone on the planet’s surface was working, cleansing Onderon in a way which never should have been necessary in the first place.

“How many?” Yasha’s whispered voice croaked out of the audio processors in the helmet, nether worldly and detached. “How many of our planets fell fallow without us? How many more battles will we bleed for? End up on slabs, meat under the doctor’s hooks?”

Yasha’s arm tucked across Bethy’s back, pulling her daughter in for a tense, but welcome embrace. The wolf-helm dipped down.

“I should return to Onderon. You are correct, Dasu’r. I need to be Mand’alor the Infernal. Get off my ship and I can do my job. We need to save them all. All the planets, which once were ours. All of them, which pushed hard and fast for us, yet now are fallow. I am… incomplete until Mandalore itself is whole. This is about more than Kaden and… A’den fought bravely. A’den…” The wolf-helm quivered, Yasha holding on even more firmly to her daughter, pulling Bethy in.

“How many other warriors are bleeding in the gutter, after this battle? How many of them am I leaving alone by not being on Onderon? By not saving them all?” In her emotional confusion, Yasha had no recourse but to think large-scale, as Ra had done. Separate her emotions from her personal life, push them into a grand scale.

She couldn’t be a wife or a mother, she couldn’t love her aliit enough to protect them. All she could be was Mand’alor.

All she could be was the role upon which others thrust her full tilt, head first, shoulders in.

“Get off my ship. I have to save them.” The voice was softer. Quieter. A whisper consumed by the audio-reverberators in her helmet.

Prazutis

Dasu'r nodded to [member="Yasha Mantis"]. He stood up and waved to [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] I will make sure your uncle A'den comes through and is OK darlin'. Dasu'r looks to Yash. Yash, mand'alor, remember who you are, your mand'alor not just for our people, but for your little girl here, for your husband, for your brother in the Med bay right now, your family. Fight with honor. I'll send A'den back to Onderon to help you once he's up a d good.

Dasu'r exits the mand'alor's ship looking at everyone who is resting, getting medical attention, or getting ready to go back to fighting. Dasu'r enters the Med bay and reports to the doctor.

how is A'den? the doctor looks to Dasu'r. he has sustained multiple lightsaber wounds, 3 broken ribs, torn muscles in his back as well blast damage to the face from I assume either a frag grenade or concussion grenade. Overall he will pull through though.

Dasu'r nods. keep me posted. Dasu'r. Walks back outside and pulls out a cigarette and lights it.

Beth wasn't expecting a major reaction from [member="Yasha Mantis"]. She knew she was deep in her thoughts. She was dealing with the stress, worry, and concern in her own way. There were no words that could comfort someone who's lover may die. Beth had felt pain when her briefly adoptive parents when she was very young, had to leave her behind. Maybe she could relate in that way?

Beth heard Dasu'r speak. He would make sure A'den would be okay. She hoped he was right. The worry across her face for Yasha, A'den, and Kaden clearly showed through her facial expressions. All she could muster was a small smile and a little nod. They had to be okay. They had to.

Beth did not let go, though. She wouldn't until Yasha asked her to. Beth didn't have answers to her questions, though. She wished she did, but she didn't. Beth nuzzled in even more into her mother's arm as she returned her embrace. Beth understood what Yasha needed and wanted to do - she wanted to be the Mand'alor, to not have to feel the emotions. She couldn't blame her, in truth. Beth just wished she had more answers, more ways to be helpful and to make her happy.

All were instructed to get off the ship. Beth stepped back with a worried face, her long ears drooped. "I love you, mommy. Be careful, I'll watch over [member="Kaden Mantis"] and [member="A'den Kyr'am"] for you." That was all she could really do, after all. With that, she squeezed her mom's hand and dashed off the ship towards the infirmary. She stayed very close to Dasu'r, even as he smoked a cigarette outside.

It would be many hours later, and hours of reports of Mand’alor the Infernal’s actions before Yasha Mantis made it back to Dxun. At the limit of her physical stamina, Yasha rested in her chair in the shuttle down from the Hell Wolf, arms numb from the strain of wielding her hammer aloft too often, firing too much.

Onderon was quiet now, the strife over for a nauseous calm. Folk who lost homes, or whose living arrangements were less than stellar were being housed, food was passed around and the Mandalorians shared what they found hidden in the oligarch’s lairs across the planet.

Thankfully, the corrupt ‘government’ hadn’t been given enough time to entrench too deeply since the Free World’s Coalition’s withdraw. Completely incapable of even removing her own helmet for the fatigue in her muscles, Yasha remained supine.

[member="Kaden Mantis"] was back… he lingered in @A’den Kyr’am’s compound, likely next to A’den himself.

“Mand’alor. We’ve arrived.” Vaka’s voice was quiet, goading. Yasha had been still for some time, was she asleep? If she were, he refused to wake her.

“Heard, Vaka. Keep the shuttle ready. [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] and I have to get back to the Hell Wolf, and onward. Keep me updated on [member="Cassiopeia Australis"]. She looked about to pop.” A groan exited Yasha’s lips, as she pushed herself up and out of the chair, half-stumbling down the hatchway into A’den’s compound.

She teetered on her feet, giving her head a shake to keep awake. Keep mobile. The infirmary.

It had to be the first place she went.

It had to be the place she met [member="Kaden Mantis"] once again… dear Manda she had to see him, to know his return wasn’t a trick, or mirage. Was [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] still there, taking care of Yasha’s vode?

Yasha looked for her daughter, and finding her nestled in a thin blanket of her own, picked Bethy up and carried her with her. She went into the room where the Kyr’am vode put Kaden, clean and well tended, in a thin medi-bed, dressed in blue cotton.

The first sight of her riduur Yasha received through her ocular functions in her HUD was a pale and drawn Kaden covered to the shoulders in blankets, area around his eye patch red and consumed with raw flesh.

Yasha stuttered, shutting her audio projectors down so the noise muffled near to silence.

“…” She inhaled, this fragile-emotioned woman, her mouth working behind smooth metal. Yasha tried to elicit forth a syllable, two. Anything. She curled [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] into her lap, cuddling the girl as only a mother could.

Instead, she sat in the wing chair near Kaden’s bedside, and tipping her head back, drifted into the semi-conscious state, which counted as ‘sleep’ when they were alone in the Netherworld with the ghost of her dead mother, [member="Shia Kryze"], and a false-demon set on pretense to steal what remained of Yasha’s eternal calm.

[member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Stardust stood, she listened to the two and nodded her head in silence as she left with beth. Stardust did not join her in the infirmary, instead she did a 180 and stood tall at the door taking a guard position up as she drew her sword and placed it tip first on the ground hands on the handle. She knee her job, she was to protect beth and Aden until her final breath should anybody decide to cause them harm by attacking this place...

She didnt move for hours, her eyes scanned everyone entering the room even the doctors! At last she moved once she saw mand'alor the infernal, resting her shoulders and popped her neck before she stood tall again...she wasnt gonna move until she was told

Her own thoughts rested on everyone down below, she heard that everything was calming down now, her dropships had made it aside from her own that got shot down....she sighs to herself and removed her helmet as she sat it down on the ground and rubbed her eyes. She couldnt wait to get back home to her little one and darben, who she knew was worried sick about her.

She leaned agaisnt the wall, day wasnt over yet

[SIZE=9pt]Location: Onderon; The Dxun Moon, the atmosphere currently[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Ship: Ash’amur II-Class Mandalorian Dreadnought[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Armor and & Equipment: Links are in signature.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=9pt]Objective: BYOO , secure the Dxun Moon for ME and start to secure the abandon Clan Bralor Compound.[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=9pt]The time slowly crept along and there was no response came from [member=”Quietus”]. There was a high chance this woman was not a live or even living on Duxn anymore. Kista knew this before sending the message. It had felt like the right thing to do. To give her Great Grandfather and his friend honor, there was nothing wrong with that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]As they had waited the air space no longer became empty. It started with one, and then moved to a few. Then the air was filled with Drexls and their riders. The beast riders of Dxun took to the air showing their numbers. Remembering her history this had purpose. It did not mean war out right. This was also a test. “Hold your fire”, Kista called out to the crew.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Was it thousands or millions of Drexals flying around the Dreadnought? There was so many Kista could not count them all. “They will test our promise”, Kista’s voice was calm but drove to her determination.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Is our words worth the time we spend saying them”, she spoke walking around looking from one member of her clan to the next. She did not flinch nor react at what was happening outside the viewer. She did not even react to one of the beats riders tossing a spear at the mighty Dreadnought. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=9pt]It was just a spear but it flew through the shields and bounced off the ship’s hull.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Are we not a Clan that keeps their word? Do we honor those that have become before us and those who will inherit the honor we leave behind”, Kista pointed outside of the ship and to the Beast Riders of Dxun.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Here this day what do we chose”, her words was unshaken and she was firm in her believe on what they should do. There were several nods in agreement and none of the crew did anything aggressive to the beast riders.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Alor’ad Kista”, a man’s voice spoke out in haste. Kista turn upon her heals ready if someone was challenging her. “There is a man on the coms saying he is a chieftain of one of the Beast Clans. He wishes to talk.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kista gave a nod, “Patch him through.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“This is Kurz’dan Chieftain of Kraujas Kutjasi. Why are you here”, the man’s deep gruff voice demanded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Behind her helm, Kista had a smile shown her joy. She had the clans talking. This was a step to what she was trying to achieve. “This is Alor’ad Kista Bralor great Granddaughter of Lord Garith Darkhold. I’m here to honor our ancestors and to reclaim the Clan Bralor Compound and refurbish it back to its former glory. Will the Chieftains meet with me and by tradition speak with me?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Kista said what she needed to and waited for a response. “Yes by tradition come alone and the Chieftain will do the same.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]“Captain you have the bridge”, Kista said to the man with Kurz’dan still on the Com. “I’m to go alone and the rest of the Clan is to wait on board”, then she began to walk out of the room. Kurz’dan would have heard Kista’s command to the captain and if Clan Bralor kept to their word she was coming alone. She was coming alone. She wanted the Beast Clans. Together they all would be stronger together. [/SIZE]

His eyes fluttered open briefly while he was in the medical ward. He took in a few figures around him, and mumbled something almost undiscernable about having to fight his way from pirates and back to his Yasha. Anyone hearing him might think he was delirious if they didn't know that he had gone missing after the pirates had captured him. The sole focus of the rescue party had been Yasha, that Kaden had been left behind and taken captive. There would be words with those who abandoned him when he was coherent enough for it, words that none of those who had been party to abandoning him would like hearing.

As far as Kaden was concerned they had all abandoned their duty as Mando'ade, and he would be sure they felt the shame of it. There would be non of that now. He was too tired, and too weak. As soon as Kaden's eyes were open, they closed again and would not reopen until he was on Mandalore in the safety of his own home.

[member="Stardust Australis Skirae"] [member="Yasha Mantis"] [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"]

Prazutis

The medical team took off A'den's beskar'gam showing he is tattooed from neck down with mandalorian tribal tattoos. The medical doctors patch up his lightsaber wounds and then wrap his ribs from them being broken and then hook him to a heart monitor and put him in the recovery area.

After a few hours pass A'den opens his eyes very sore, exhausted, tired and really out of it, he looks around and sees Dasu'r and ask. where is my sister [member="Yasha Mantis"] Dasu'r walks up to A'den relax Alor, she's fine, just a little stressed, she's over there next to [member="Kaden Mantis"] also, your niece [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] is here and is worried about you. A'den smiles hearing about his niece, where is she, I want to see her.

I'll find her Alor. Dasu'r walks away going to look for beth, A'den lays back and relaxes feeling like he let down mand'alor, his little sister, the woman he trained, he felt he let her down and the rest of the mandalorians down because he was here, injured and not able to continue fighting. A'den tried to push those thoughts away as he awaited Beth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom