Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down Time, Finally

enclavediv.png

Gwyn blinked in surprise. That I love you was just so out of nowhere. Yet, she would never tire if hearing it. Especially from Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt . She smiled deeply, more tears flooding her eyes as she leaned close to him and hugged him from her seat.

She sniffled. How in the galaxy could he love someone like her? Someone who's mind was so clogged with dirt from the past. Someone so selfish, someone so quick to get defensive. He loved her. And she loved him. Yet, she felt like she never showed it. Did she ever show it? Eliz had literally saved her life, several times. He guided her, comforted her, and brought her into new life.

What had she ever done for him?

She buried her face in his neck. "I love you too. Jac'Eli'Zirem, I love you so much..."

She lifted her head and kissed his cheek gently, still hugging him. Despite the discomfort of her stomach against the arm of the chair, she clung to him.

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz blinked in surprise at the response. Well, should he have been surprised? None the less he returned the hug, a soft smile on his face as he gently ran a hand through Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's hair. For a moment, for a while; he wasn't too sure; he kept her close. It wasn't the most comfortable, given they were in chairs and such, but he didn't want to let her go. But after a bit, especially as he heard some casual whispers from tables close by about their rather public displays of affection, he pulled away.

A slight grin stayed on his lips as he nodded to the table.

"Let's finish eating before it all gets cold and we can get going, yeah?"

enclavediv.png

"Eating?"

Gwyn sniffed. Oh. She turned to see that the waiter had quietly set their main course and dessert on the table. She blinked for a couple moments, then chuckled. "Oh."

She took the knife and started carving the Nuna. She was a mechanic and engineer, she excelled in delicate hand movements and fine motor skills. She placed the meat on their plates, placed vegetables on Eliz's plate but not on her own, and slid the appetizers closer to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt as well. Then, she took up her eating utensils and started on the Nuna. She had no idea what to expect, with her previous experiences with Nuna. Yet, as she took a bite, her eyes popped open and she moaned.

"Mmph!" She pulled the fork out, "Wow!"

She hastily dug in. This roasted Nuna was remarkable!

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz snorted as he started to eat, watching her reaction to the food with a rather amused expression. Was she really that unused to a proper meal? Just another thing for him and Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla to work on. Though. Without much warning he'd take up some of the vegetables to set on her plate with an even more amused smile. Was she still a kid who didn't eat her veggies?

"Pretty good, right? They don't mess around here."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn could not help but glance in disgust at the vegetables and push them to the edge of her plate with her fork. When Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt complimented the food, Gwyn nodded.

"Yeah, this is amazing! I didn't know this could have so much juiciness and flavor!"

She carved another slice for herself, and three more for Eliz, "You can eat the entire thing until you're full, and these vegetables. You seem like you're hungry all the time, and I don't want that."

She pointed her fork, with some of her slab of meat skewered into it, at Eliz pointedly, "I want you leaving tonight full."

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz chuckled. How could he not? It never hit him that Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla had realized just how hungry he was. A side effect of what he'd become, sure, but there was something heartwarming about the fact his cyare noticed it without him making mention. He'd eat happily, though again raising a brow as she tried to pawn over the veggies his way. That he stopped. A soft smile formed as he tapped her plate with his fork.

"You gotta eat the veggies too, cyare. I assure you they're fantastic."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn looked down to the veggies and... could not hide the sneer of disgust. She always just ate what she wanted to and did not eat what she did not want to try. Why should she try vegetables? When her few times eating them growing up, they were disgusting? Still, the Nuna here was remarkable. So...

After chewing and swallowing the meat on her fork, she poked one vegetable awkwardly and lifted it to her mouth. Like a toddler, the girl stuck her tongue out and pressed it against the veggies. She wrinkled her nose as she smelled it, but she placed it in her mouth.

Yup. Still disgusting.

Gwyn forced herself to swallow and shoved more roast into her mouth. She shoved the medley closer to the edge of her plate, closer to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , "You can have these."

She continued to eat the Nuna roast.

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Really.

That was the expression he gave Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla before chuckling and nodding. Fine, if she didn't want to eat it all he certainly would. He was hungry as ever. Eliz didn't waste much more time talking, instead happily setting bout feasting on the delicious meal she'd taken him out to eat. Every bite was savored, his eyes closing here and there just so he could focus on the taste alone. Every sense was enhanced, after all.

enclavediv.png

Gwyneira was happy to finish eating the meal, then the dessert, in the company of her lover. Eventually, the meal was done. They were soon back on the Tauntaun carrying takeout containers of their cake. Gwyneira placed her container of dessert on a table and turned to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , "I have to get something in my quarters. Can you help Mini get the Tauntaun started?"

Once in her room, she slipped out of her dainty, gothic dress. She put on another dress, far more seductive and meant for love. She let her hair down, pushing it behind her shoulders, and walked out to the cockpit. Hands behind her back, she leaned against the sliding door after it closed behind her. She asked, normal and casual, though she waited in bated breath for his reaction.

"How's it going? We're leaving yet?" She blushed a bit, "Mini can handle things up here, if you want to go to the back for more dessert..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom