Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down Time, Finally

Gwyneira finished dressing, looking herself over in the mirror. Her dress was both gothic and gorgeous, and she had washed out the pink and red dyes in her hair, instead adding smaller streaks of crimson red. She was wearing eyeliner and black eye shadow, which further stood out against her pale white eyes, and faint lipstick. Wearing a cloth choker around her neck and clear stockings with boots, she sighed and flipped her curled hair back, trying to make it just right. She wanted this date to be serious, not something just casual and sloppy. She wanted this one on one time with her lover to be meaningful, and her clothing style tonight reflected that.

Tonight was special.

With a nervous sigh, she turned to the door leaving her quarters. Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt was elsewhere in the ship, and Mini was piloting the ship. She took a deep breath and pushed the button to enter the rest of the ship. Passing Aubin in the connection between the quarters, living space, and cockpit, she asked the large feline, "Do you think he'll like this?"

Eliz_div.png

Aubin lazily lifted up his head to regard Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , sleepily blinking his eyes in the process. In truth he didn't know what she was asking, but he nodded anyway. Eliz though, he'd just entered the room at this point. Formal wear wasn't something the Chissalorian had. He wasn't even sure what to wear at this point, but with his armor still being reworked he figured there was no point in half assing it.

He wore something nice, simple. A white button up with the sleeves rolled above his elbows. A red velvet vest. Formal without being too formal. He leaned in the doorway, watching as she talked to his ever faithful companion. "You're beautiful." He pushed off the doorframe to step over to her, holding out a hand. "You ready?"

Gwyneira blushed, eyeing Eliz's own outfit and smiling. She never got tired of his admiration, and she found it so sweet that he was dressing up as well. She took his hand, walking close to him and grinning. She reached with her other hand and gave his vest a slight tug and smoothing out.

"You look quite dashing yourself."

She took a step back, still holding his hand, and gazing at him with equal affection and playfulness. No chasing gangs, no deactivating super weapons. No brutal self defense, no emotional scarrings from third parties. No Maw, no Vong. No late news of injury or stresses from battle traumas. No, tonight was just for the two of them. Simple, sweet, lovely.

She could hardly wait, and it was obvious in her bouncy body language and bright expression. She was just having a date with her beloved, and this was perfect.

"I'm ready!"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Eliz squeezed Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's hand rather firmly. He noticeably kept his mechanical limb away from his love, but he also didn't want to bring attention to that. Instead, he wanted to focus on her. Them. Together, like this. They hadn't ever had the time to do this. He leaned down, rather brazenly stealing a kiss to cut the girl off midsentence. It didn't matter where they went. It didn't matter what they did.

This was what he wanted.

After a long moment he'd pull back, smiling faintly.

"Let's go, cyare."

Gwyneira was happy to kiss him, curling up against him and wrapping her arm around his waistline. As they parted, she grinned. She gently pulled him by his vest towards the cockpit. She was doing a good job at hiding her concern. She knew he was trying to avoid showing his cybernetic arm. She decided to let it go for now. Maybe he would get comfortable with it as they enjoyed their evening. If not, Gwyn would talk to him.

As they entered the cockpit, Gwyn grinned. She was always captivated by the swirling hyperspace lines. Gwyn smiled to Mini, patting his dome. "How soon, buddy?"

Mini responded with an eight minute estimation.

Gwyn thanked him and stepped up to Eliz, leaning her back against his chest and resting her head between his neck and shoulder. "Eight minutes isn't so bad. We can always just enjoy each other's company."

Gwyn had her eyes open, gazing out the full view cockpit as she rested against Eliz. "Besides, I love watching hyperspace. Don't you?""

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Eliz followed happily after Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . Well, maybe not happily so much as enthusiastically. He was absolutely in love. It didn't matter that his arm was gone. It didn't matter that they'd been through so much trauma. He lifted the half breed up in his arms as he sat down in the pilot seat, cradling her to his chest. Sitting here watching the stars streak by.. He was fine with that. They didn't need to do anything else.

"I never spend a lot of time looking at the stars. Just down a blaster sight. But you.. There's so much to the world, the galaxy. Thank you for showing me it."

Gwyn was so happy to be in his embrace. Cuddling against him, wrapping her arms around his waistline, she felt her heart pound at his words.

"It's like art, really. All the colors and techniques and stylistics. So many things in the galaxy feel like art, just through nature. Hyperspace, natural stones and crystals, lava flows and glaciers..."

She lifted her head and smirked at Eliz, wriggling her eyebrows, "The marvelous specimen that is holding me." She chuckled, leaving her head against his chest again, "I suppose it takes a trained eye. So... I'm happy to have shown you. Beauty is to be admired."

Meanwhile, Mini was struggling so hard not to make puking sounds at the lovebirds as he piloted the ship.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"That does explain why I keep looking at you. Beauty is to be admired." He chuckled lightly, though he did glance to Mini. As much as he loved sitting here with Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , he knew Mini wasn't going to stay quiet for long. So Eliz got up, lifting her casually in his arms as he instead moved to bring her to the couch. No funny business. No, she dressed up for this, for him. The last thing he'd do is spoil that.

"So, what do you think of the Resol'nare?"

He called her beautiful again! Ah, she could bask in his admiration forever. A deep smile crossed her eyes as he picked her up. Gwyn never got tired of Eliz carrying her. Never. Yet as they approached his destination, she blushed. Oh. This couch. Well, she remembered the things they did on this couch...

Eliz simply sat down with her, however. So they were just relaxing here. Alright. She could stick with her plans for later. The engineer smiled, leaning against him and closing her eyes. As he asked about the Resol'nare, Gwyn opened her eyes and looked up.

"It's a good system. It actually focuses on family, taking care of children and taking care of the clan."

There was a clear wistfulness in her voice, the girl who never had a family growing up. At least, she never tasted true family. Her mother neglected her and her father disowned her.

"The self defense and call to action are good. In a galaxy like this, you need to be able to defend yourself. And loyalty to leadership..."

She found herself pausing there. Why did she falter? She never had problems listening to authority and respecting leadership. Then, Lwekk flashed before her eyes. Oh...

So shook her head, trying to convince herself and she continued, "And I'm sure leadership has the best interests of the people in mind."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"It's not just a system." He hummed softly, gently tracing a finger over Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's shoulder. "It's life. My life. I don't think there's any other way I'd like to live. Though.." Eliz glanced to the girl, obviously understanding her apprehension for leadership. Mandalorian culture was that of warriors. Would they do as the Empire did on Lwekk? No. But combat was as much a part of their lives as family.

"Loyalty to family. Mand'alor isn't someone who rules everything like an Empress. They're a call to crusade. To fight, unified against a foe. The tenant isn't to blindly serve them, it's to be prepared to fight for all Mandalorians, alongside the other clans, if a Mand'alor rises."

Gwyn could not help but smile at his finger tracing her shoulder. She listened to him speak. She was emotional at base, but she grew up far colder settings. It seemed that the Mandalorians had an emotional side she had never been able to explore before. She very much loved it. More than a system, a life. More than an analysis. A feeling. Mand'Alor was more than following a ruler, it was defending family.

Now that, Gwyn could get behind.

She nodded slowly, deep in thought over this. She looked to Eliz and smiled, "I think I could trust in something like that. The Mandalorians continue to appeal to me. It's so... different, than anything I ever was part of before. I like it."

She cuddled deeper into him, on his lap. One arm around his waist, another laid across his chest. Her hand rested on his chest as she smiled at him. More and more, I am catching glimpses of some kind of home. And you are to thank for that. Thank you for showing me."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

"You are my family." He said it without thinking about it. Bluntly stating facts about how he felt when he was around Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . He blinked shortly after. Though he felt no reason to correct himself or even feel embarrassed. He reached a hand down, the real one, to touch her cheek. "Just know you don't have to be Mandalorian, cyare. No matter what you choose we're together. Forever." Eliz smiled warmly, keeping his eyes on hers. Those beautiful, alien eyes.

"Aliit ori'shya tal'din, cyare."

Tears flooded her eyes. Eliz called her family. Family! As he continued to speak, she buried her head in his neck and cried in joy. Family! It... It meant so much to her...

As he spoke about her choice to become Mandalorian or not, she frowned from within his neck. After having the news of his arm barred from her because of secrecy and a planet, she knew that the only way to fully be with him was to become one of his kind. Not like that was a task she was reluctant to, she had already told him that she was appreciating Mandalorian ways more and more. Despite being a warlike culture, they valued honor and loyalty, family. They were not savages, and they were not some cold war machine like the Eternal Empire. They were far more feeling than that. And Gwyneira had already made up her mind.

She really needed to learn the tongue of Mandalore, to know what he said. She lifted her head from his neck and looked up at him.

"Family."

Yet, in all of this, there was one thing that bothered her. He used his right hand to caress her cheek. He was ambidextrous, sure, but she had noticed he still preferred his left. The arm that had been cut off. This confirmed it, she needed to-

Mini's voice interrupted them through the comlink. He announced in binary that they had arrived at their destination.

She sniffled, reaching up and wiping her tears as she shifted to get up. The planet chosen for their night out was busy, and she should not keep everyone waiting.

"Eliz, you should wear your helmet. It's busy here, and I don't want you getting overstimulated."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

If he realized the turmoil in her mind, it didn't show. In truth he had no idea what Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla was thinking. It wasn't that he didn't want her to be Mandalorian. After his choice on Kestri, to hide his injury from her to keep his word to his Vod, he'd come to the realization that he'd never make that choice again. If she didn't want to be Vod, he'd still be Vod himself but he'd simply never go back to Kestri.

He'd never hide something like that from her again.

Eliz smiled softly, leaning down to press a soft kiss to her forehead. As ever, she was looking out for him. But to wear his buy'ce on a date like this? He let out a sigh. He had no intention of going unarmed, wherever they went. His pistol was on his hip as it always was. He'd never go without at least one blaster. It was just how he kept to the Resol'nare. In truth he probably should go out in full armor, not just the helmet.

But this was something special. For them both. Gwyn had likely been on all manner of dates. This was the first for him.

"I'll be fine without it. I have some ear plugs if things get too loud. And sunglasses if things are too bright."

Gwyneira nodded to Eliz, confident in his ability to handle his overstimulations. strapping her twin blaster pistols and stun/ ion pistol to her waistline. She then turned and walked to the cockpit. Inside, she sat down and gazed out to the bustling orbital facilities above the planet. Already, the traffic was busy with ships coming in and docking to go to the mountainous tourism destinations below. When Eliz came from behind, Gwyn sighed. Maybe she should have chosen a simpler place. Yet, she remembered specifically trying to find a planet that wasn't tropical. This place had simply been the best option for that... Too bad it was so overcrowded.

"Eliz," Gwyn smiled, but did not keep her eyes off the windows and scanners. She could not hide the excited nervousness in her voice, "Welcome to Teyr."

As if on queue, through the communications system a guide spoke. With identification and communication established, the ship was given its landing instructions and coordinates. Gwyn piloted the ship into a crowd hanger. She could not help but feel a sense of familiarity in a place like this. As an engineer who who enjoyed working on ships, busy shipyards were like a second home to her. Still, she was already worried about Eliz's reactions to this place, "There should be sunglasses in the cubby between the seats, and the headphones are noise cancelling."

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Crowds were never an issue for Eliz. Even as he watched the planet, he had quite the smile. Yeah, he'd certainly need some earbuds, but this wouldn't be as bad as Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla might think. Speaking of. As soon as he mentioned them he slipped them into his ears, nodding in her direction. They wouldn't be able to talk as much, but with all the crowds he probably wouldn't of been able to hear her that well anyway.

Shortly after he slipped on the sunglasses too. Never could be too careful. He stood up once they landed, slipping out one of the earbuds for the moment. "Shall we get going then, cyare? I'm lookin' forward to this."

Gwyn smiled, standing up and linking her arm around Eliz's own. Since she stood up from his right, she had taken his real arm. Perhaps, she should have taken his mechanical one? Too late to change it now, she turned and lead him out to the ramp, making sure he put his other earbud in. From behind them, Mini made a suggestive farewell to the couple while Aubin slept on the couch.

That comes later, Mini...

As they left, Gwyn was happy to take in the scents of fuel and machinery. Ah, so familiar and... secure. There was something strangely safe about being surrounded by towering ships, loud equipment, and armies of supplies, parts, and crates. She was more than at home here, until they slipped onto the fairy ship that would take them down to the planet.

As they sat down in a back corner, Gwyn leaned her head on Eliz's shoulder once again. She closed her eyes as people chattered around them. She simply stayed there, content and not bothering to look out the window as the ship entered the atmosphere.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

Eliz didn't question Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , and as such missed the quip from Mini. Which really would of just made him laugh. Maybe blush. His mind wasn't on any such things as the droid suggested. He was just happy to be here with her. The hybrid followed her lead, mostly because he couldn't hear things around him at this point. A silence. It'd be unsettling if not for Gwyn's arm hooked with his own.

He looked out the window as the ship took off, his attention focused on the world below. He couldn't hear, but he was super curious what Gwyn's plan was for the whole day. His arm wrapped around her, holding her close as she relaxed against him. Whatever the plan was, he was here for it.

Gwyneira finally opened her eyes when the ship slowed and docked. She opened her clear eyes to a hordes of people leaving the ship. She stood up, pulling the essentially deaf Eliz along as they stepped outside. They were at a large, fanciful building overlooking a wonderful view of cliffs, mountains, and waterfalls all pouring down into a crystalline lake below.

Inside the building, the scents of exotic foods and glorious appetizers flooded the area. Fine dining, exquisite tables and fanciful caterers, were all basking under chandeliers made from glowing jewels likely harvested from this very planet. It was far more quiet than the ship docks, and Gwyn made sure to request a table in the corner of the room, away from all the noise.

They were soon being seated in front of a window perfectly overlooking the scenery outside. The round table was dressed in a white tablecloth and already adorned with fine eating utensils. Gwyneira had to admit to herself, she had never eaten at a place like this for a date. All her "dates" had been one night stands in slums, night clubs, and shipyards. Or back on her homeworld, in the academy mess halls and dorms. This was her first true experience on a true date, and with the one person who was way more than a fling. She already knew she awaited the day he asked for her hand, and she wanted to spend all her life by his side.

She motioned for him to pull the plugs from her ears. He should be able to handle the noise here. After all, what was a real date if they could not speak to each other?

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

It was everything and more.

Eliz didn't know what he'd expect, but this was fantastic. He looked around the restaurant as Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla lead him in. Their dates before this were a lot of eating pancakes and the couch. Usually the couch. It wasn't comfortable compared to the other.. Surfaces, but he usually ended up insisting. It was a first for him, for a number of things. The most important of being the place he fell in love.

This though. Once they were inside he took out the earbuds, smiling.

"I love you, Gwyn."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom