Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down Time, Finally

Gwyn once again was touched. She smiled genuinely, blinking and looking away as she breathed, "I love you too!"

Gwyn reached out from over the table, subtly chosing to extend her left hand. She hoped he would take it. Meanwhile, a waiter stepped out and spoke. He looked and sounded dead inside, despite his best efforts.

"Greetings, what shall I be serving for you this fine day?"

He set out a list of drinks and appetizers. As Gwyn eyed the alcoholic beverages, she could not help but grimace. Her mother...

She instead opted for a sparkling cider. She glanced to Eliz as he ordered his drink, then looked down to the list of appetizers.

"How does this Cracknel look, Eliz?"

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

He only got a water to drink, though he raised a brow curiously. Cracknel? It seemed like a good meal. Eliz nodded once, though his mind was someplace else. On Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla unsurprisingly, but.. He smiled wide and warm, leaning over without much cause to take a kiss. One that lingered. As he pulled back, he set his forehead against hers, one hand on her cheek.

"Whatever you like is fine with me, cyare. I just want to be here with you."

Gwyn giggled at the kiss and romantic comment. The waiter just stared into the void, loathing his job, then repeated the orders back to double check.

Gwyn nodded back to him and he immediately scurried off.

Gwyn smirked, looking back to Eliz with a twinkle, "Poor guy, guess we made him feel awkward." She leaned closer to him, sliding her arm closer to his cybernetic arm as her breath brushed his face, "But he's gone now."

She closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png

He physically tensed as Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla reached for his mechanical arm. That desire to protect, both himself and her, from that reality was there. And yet.. He didn't pull away this time. Instead he leaned in, gently returning the kiss. This was them. All of them. Good, bad, ugly, he was here for it so long as she was. "Yeah, poor guy." Right. He half chuckled, looking after where the waiter had rushed off too to escape the moment.

There was probably a part where he was supposed to feel guilty. He didn't though. The young man just smiled and leaned back in his seat, not letting go of Gwyn's hands. "So, how's your training been going?"

Gwyn leaned back in her seat as Eliz did, holding onto his mechanical and real hands and smiling. "It's going well, I think. Kranak has been teaching me to improve my aim, and we've been working on strategies and battle planning."

Kranak knew as much as Gwyneira that she had a sharp mind. She knew fully well that it was her best weapon, and so did Kranak. Which was why Kranak was pushing her so hard to develop strategies and keep using her wits in combat. Some of the training was grueling, especially physically, but Gwyn had never been one to shy away from hard work. She was not backing down from the training, and was doing her best to prove herself and impress Kranak.

Gwyn smiled fondly, remembering the training. "He's a good teacher."

Gwyn suddenly realized something and grasped ahold an opportunity. "Adaptability is crucial. Anything can happen, and a good warrior needs to react accordingly." She was getting somewhere with this, "Even when things look grim, it is vital to not only adapt, but to even embrace the circumstances and find good regardless. Take everything into account and react in the best way the fighter can."

She still leaned back in her seat, looking away from Eliz now. She was struggling with how to word it, "Sometimes, even things that seem bad can be embraced as good opportunities and something to embrace. A weakness may also prove to be a strength. I mean, what I'm trying to get at is..."

She sighed, lowering her head. She loved art, yet she was terrible at allegory.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

lLcXg5L.png

Kranak was a good teacher. Not just for Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , though it pleased Eliz to no end that she was doing well. Seemingly enjoying her time, at that. It showed by just how much he was beaming, his grin from ear to ear. Though, it lessened as she continued to speak. So she noticed it? Of course she noticed it. The wild grin turned more to a sad smile as he closed his eyes and nodded. He lifted his left arm, setting the metallic limb on the table.

"I know. I'm just, still trying to figure it out. How to control it. Grip strength, mostly. I just don't wanna hurt you."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn stood up for a moment, pulling her chair closer without scooting it across the floor and setting it right next to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt . She sat down again, closer. As he lifted his arm and explained, she took it into her own hand and held it gently.

"Caution is always good, valuable. But I don't want you to be uncomfortable and awkward. This is a part of you now, embrace it. I want you to be as comfortable with yourself as you always were, not beating around the bush avoiding your dominant left hand."

She leaned in, lifting his mechanical arm to her lips and kissing it. She fixed her lover with a look of affection and heartfelt care. She just wanted him to be happy.

The waiter came back and set their drinks and appetizers down. He asked what the two wanted for a main course, and Gwyn looked over to him with a confused expression.

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

As always, she was too smart. Eliz smiled warmly as he watched Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , not even flinching as she kissed the Beskar encased limb. She was right. This.. Was a part of him now. Scars were a part of him. He closed his eyes, trying to let himself just.. Relax. Yeah, having her with him again made it so much easier. Better. Oh, right. His red eyes blinked as he heard the waiter come over.

Right, dinner.

".. Uh, what do you recommend?"

enclavediv.png

So both were clueless as to what to eat. Great. It was fortunate for them that the waiter cleared his throat and responded, "Our special this week is Roast Nuna with a side of vegetable medley. The crown jewel dessert is Jogan Fruitcake."

Gwyn looked to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt and shrugged, "I never had Nuna roasted before. And that Jogan Fruitcake sounds pretty good. What do you think?"

She was still holding his arm, casual yet affectionate in her mannerisms. She was in no hurry for food, she only ate when nearing starvation approximately three days into a project with no sunlight. Eliz constantly seemed hungry though, which was why she was using her other hand to slide the plate of appetizers in his direction.

lLcXg5L.png

"Yeah, that works for me." Meat. Meat sounded good. It was both filling and just, well. Eliz needed a lot of food. Though he did raise a brow once the waiter left and he glanced towards Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla . She was still clinging to his arm. Was that just because she wanted to make him feel better about it, or did she like it more because of her engineering background?

The later thought cracked a grin, not that he'd linger.

"So, never roasted? How else have you had it?"

enclavediv.png

As Gwyn slid the appetizers in front of Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt , she shifted. Wondering if she was holding his arm too long, she let go and reached for one of the rolls on the plate as she picked it up, she shrugged.

"In jerky. And the tiny sandwich slices for the build a sandwich kits with crackers and blue milk cheese. To be honest, I haven't had roast much at all. It was always quick and cheap meals for me, you know?"

She popped the appetizer into her mouth. As she chewed, she made a face. She was not used to... texture, in her food. It tasted great though. She swallowed, then took a sip of her drink, "That tastes good, feels weird."

She lowered the glass and looked to Eliz, "Do you like Nuna roasted? How else have you had it?"

lLcXg5L.png

Jerky? Cheap meals? Eliz did his best to hide his dismay at such a dark thought. It truly confirmed that he needed to show her better food. Sooner, rather than later. Well, he had been. He just hoped it made her at least want better food. Regardless, by the look of the place they were in they were gonna get a damn good meal. He took up one of the appetizers, idly taking a bite. It truly was good. Though her reaction brought it's own concern.

"Feels.. Weird? I don't.. That's weird. Why weird?"
That's what he focused on, not even going to answer Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's other question.

enclavediv.png

Gwyn looked back down to the appetizers and nonchalantly leaned back in her seat, "The texture is odd. Like, it has so many of these weird mushy lumps. This isn't smooth and... what's the word?"

She did not realize it, but she was thinking processed.

"And, like, the taste is karking good. But it feels like... is the word outdoorsy? It reminds me of nature. Like, food usually doesn't do that. It's just odd, is all. It's good food, it's just different. It's nice, but also strange. And I don't think I can get past that texture." She looked over to Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt and shrugged, struggling with how to word it.

lLcXg5L.png

Oh.

The disbelief filled Eliz's gaze as he listened to Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla , his red eyes just watching her. He still ate, the nagging hunger he had constantly picking at the back of his mind made sure of that, but otherwise he'd of just sat there and stared. Processed. That's why it was weird. It wasn't processed or put in a package. "Cyare." He cleared his throat and set down his fork, reaching out instead to take her hand in his own.

"You're never eating a prepackaged meal again." Both a promise and kind of a threat. "That crap is horrible for you."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn visibly gulped. Wow, Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt could be terrifying sometimes. She sat as far back as she could, eyes wide and mouth sealed shut in nervousness.

What was wrong with pre-packaged food?

She had to be sure, she and Eliz were a couple, they had to talk about things. And Gwyneira knew she should not be scared of Eliz like she was scared of anyone else. So, she took another hard gulp and spoke. She gently pulled her arm, trying to be free from his grip. She turned her head, eyes half wincing shut as she hesitantly asked.

"Why? I mean, I never got into biology. I work with technology. But there's a scientific answer behind your opinion? I always could quickly get a prepackaged meal or energy bar and focus on important things, like engineering and studying. I never put much thought into meals, I just would buy something quick in college, or grab something from the fridge or cupboards at my mom's."

lLcXg5L.png

A.. What? Wait, what? Eliz blinked slowly as he watched Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla pull away from him. What just happened? Why was she getting so defensive? The confusion pretty quickly showed in his whole expression as he pulled his hands away from her. He didn't understand. Why did she seem hurt? "It's just.. Quick meals like that are unhealthy. Full of things your body doesn't need and such. .. That's all."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn blinked, suddenly feeling super guilty at the way Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt was visibly confused. How could she think her lover was threatening her? The image of him pulling a blaster on her came up once, but that was before they became a couple. But no, she knew why. So many experiences with different people from before. And with how he had recently hidden stuff from her and still was...

She slumped, sinking into her seat with a guilty frown, "I..."

She sighed, closing her eyes, "I'm sorry. I guess I'm either terrible at reading people, too paranoid, or both."

Of course, she was not referring to the food now. She was speaking of something far deeper, "I mean, I've been used to people, just, berating me whenever I kark up, and you were just, like, really upfront there. But you're different from them and it's awful that I flinched, I shouldn't have. I'm sorry..."

She deserved to be berated now.

lLcXg5L.png

Eliz let out a sigh. Right. He remembered. Without another word though Eliz just reached over, took Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla 's cheek in his palm, and pulled her into a kiss midsentence. That was all. His answer to her worries. It didn't matter. He wanted her to feel safe with him, but he wasn't going to force her. And he certainly wasn't going to let her apologize. He pulled away with a faint smile, running his thumb over her cheek still.

"You're beautiful, y'know. I don't think I complimented your dress."

enclavediv.png

Gwyn blushed, shyly closing her eyes and accepting the kiss. No betrayal over having been untrusted, no anger. He just kissed her. As they broke the kiss, Gwyn sheepishly looked away as Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt spoke. He called her beautiful, again. And he complimented her outfit. She blushed again, reaching up and rubbing the back of her neck as she finally faced him again. She chuckled, half bashfully and half still kicking herself.

"You like it? Thanks, I picked it out for tonight!" She had another dress waiting for when they were back at the ship too...

She smiled a bit, shifting and sitting up a bit straighter, she smiled as she looked him over. "I like your outfit too. The white and red are brilliant, and it compliments your striking eyes. It's like art, how subtly in colors and choices in brush strokes can-"

She paused, blinking in embarrassment over her sudden tangent.

She nervously chuckled, reaching up and pulling some of her hair behind her ear, "I-I guess that explains why I keep looking at you. Art is to be admired."

lLcXg5L.png

He hadn't thought that deep into her outfit. Was he supposed to? There was a slight panic that he kept tucked away behind a calm, happy smile. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla liked what he was wearing! That was surprising. He kinda just threw it together without much thought. Yeah clothing wasn't something he really ever bothered to think about. Still, he couldn't take his eyes off hers. She was still stressed, maybe, but.. This was perfect.

Just them, together.

"I love you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom