Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down the Rabbit Hole

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

Hilal had never been on Coruscant before.

She had never stepped foot into the Core Worlds having lived most of her life in the Outer Rim. Hilal had to admit it was a bit intimidating going to the capital of not only the Galactic Alliance, but the stinking Jedi as well. When she was a girl, Hilal had heard many tales of the glorious battles between the Mandalorians and the Jedi. The Jedi were self-righteous zealots wearing bathrobes and were armed with rave sticks. They thought because they had the Force, that meant they were better than everyone else. Lies! The Mandalorians were true innovators and pushed what it meant to be a warrior! From jet packs, to hand-to-hand combat, Mandalorians helped revolutionize technology and combat and it had appeal to the normal people, not these freaks of nature known as the Jedi.

Shaking her head, Hilal got off the freighter ship and stepped out onto the Coruscant spaceport. She gazed at the massive window her hand touching it her eyes widening, the massive skyscrappers that felt like it touched the sky, the many speeders that drove through the buildings. Hilal looked up in awe seeing the crown jewel of the Galactic Alliance which was last she heard was still recovering from the Brotherhood attack.

OIP.3Iulg19YrUAfFCpwBz5kvgHaEY

"Beautiful," Hilal muttered staring at the Sun which was rising above the gigantic skyscrapers. It felt like something out of a dream, a world that felt that it shouldn't exist became real. Shaking her head, Hilal had to stay focused on her goal: To do a contract in retaking a Data Crystal Chip for a client. It was currently under the grubby hands of a Hutt named: Zulo. Hilal was going to go in, steal it, and get out. Easier said than done of course considering her Mandalorian Armor was under repairs, but Hilal had the tools needed to do the job.

Hex Hex

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Hex sat on the edge of the roof of an apartment building, idly rolling a thermal detonator back and forth along the edge with her had, her feet dangled down the chasm that must have descended a thousand levels below her. Coruscant was lot like Denon, only bigger but less interesting, particularly for a young girl with no money.

"I know you're bored, it's not my fault"

"because i lost it! You were there too!"

"Urrgg!! If we dont have a ship we can't leave to go an...... shhhh!"

She snapped her head round from her conversation as something caught her eye walking along the gantry across from her, it was a half dozen levels down and thirty or so metres across.

..no, we can't jump it!"

She stood up and started walking along the guttering, wobbling back and forth, she was just screwing with the others, they knew she wouldn't fall really. There was a bridge a little further along she could criss over. She wanted to talk to the girl! She wasn't dressed normally, so there must be something about her right? The edges of the building ran parallel to the gantry that Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla was walking along for aboutna hundred metres then a bridge crossed above it. She could scross the bridge, then drop down the supports. She looked over at the thermal detonator in her hand.

"...yeah, i probably should."

and she popped it back into her sling bag over her shoulder. She needed both hands to climb and couldnt be dropping explosives down to the lower levels.

the building ended and she looked confused? Why did they out a chasm here to block her, without thinking too hard she jumped, it was a long jump, but her Zanshi blood gave her the speed she needed and she sailed through the air with her long blue braids following behind her. Hilal might the flash of pink and blue that was running parallel to her up on the roof-s edge. She might not.

Last edited:
Current outfit

Normally Hilal would be wearing her Mandalorian Armor during missions. It was a mark of professionalism and a symbol to clients that they have the best of the best on the job. The Mandalorians were the embodiment of the ultimate warrior something Hilal strived to portrayed but felt that she wasn't there yet. Still, that didn't mean her client didn't have to know her doubts. The job though required some subtlety something that her armor failed to provide. Even a slug like Zulo can spot a large, pink armor from a mile away. Hilal had to play this smart, as much as she wanted to wear her armor it was more of a liability on a mission like this. Which was irritating but the young woman wanted to test herself, a Mandalorian is always up for a challenge.

The Coruscant skyline though..... It was beautiful picturesque even. Hilal took a deep breath taking one last glance at the large mirror before exiting the Spaceport. She looked up in awe of the large towers spiraling above her it almost felt as if they were reaching the stars above. From Hilal's research, Coruscant was a giant city planet that was continuously built over the years using the best builder droids material from the Core Worlds. The University also had the best Architecture school in the Galaxy so there was no shortage of creative builders. As much Hilal didn't care of the Galactic Alliance she had to admit the planet was breathtaking. She always wanted to build a repair Droid that had the compacity to build tall skyscrapers. Kresti could always use more monuments for her people.

Just then Hilal spotted a flash of pink above a frown forming on her brow. "What the fuck...." She instinctively reached for her Pistol in her black bag. What the hell was that? "I must be seeing things," Hilal said snorting. "As majestic as this planet is, it smells like a Wookie's ass."

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

As Hex clattered onto the next roof, Coruscanti Rat-fowl scattered in all directions and startled her. She slipped and missed timed the next jump, she just made it, barely clinging on to the ledge and hanging about thousands of meters of drop. She laughed angrily.

"You gonna pull me up of stand their gawping at me?"
"huh... fine! Ass."

Feeling irritated she hauled herself back up onto the roof and continued, she was now close to the bridge and took a left on to cross over, the gantry her target of intrique was in was still four of five stories below. still to high she thought, finding her way to the edge of the gantry. She slid over the edge of the railing and put her back to the drop. A woman screamed as she released herself and fell backwards with a smile on her face. Unknown to the woman, Hex had caught her feet on to a lower rail and used her momentum to swing round to the support on the underside of the bridge. She grabbed in to the ladder with a grunt.

"I am not showing off for a pretty girl!" she blushed. She didn't have a lot of friends, couldn't hurt to impress.

The pillar was between her and Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla when slid down and landed in the lower gantry. She waited for the girl to approach before stepping out from behind the pillar, trying to look friendly, but her natural visage had sometimes being described as "mildly disturbing, in keeping with a severely damaged psyche, and potentially off putting to those of sound mind, oh Dr Carlson, you flirt"

Current outfit

Hilal had heard many rumors about the lower levels of Coruscant, it was where the majority of the population lived. It was also ignored by the Senators and Jedi alike. It was another thing that Hilal disliked about the Jedi, for all of their preaching about protecting the weak they sure love pretending that they don't exist. It didn't help that these New Jedi Order types seemed to mingle with the rich and powerful so much for not giving in to attachments! The young woman held onto the strap of her black bag. It contained her personal blaster pistol, her Droid: DVA whom she bought from a junkyard and repurposed to serve as support ranging from gathering intel and hacking.

Taking a deep breath, Hilal reached into her bag and took out her Blaster Pistol. She was a Mandalorian, a place like this wouldn't intimidate her even if she felt like she wanted to run and hide. "I'm not afraid," Hilal took a small step and began walking, the Hutt was a few miles ahead and she really wanted to get this over with.

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex was just about to step out and greet a new friend when her heart started racing.

"Why wouldn't she? What's wrong with me?"
"I'm not listening to you any more!"

Her confidence shakey but unpeturbed, she held her breath and strolled out in front of the young woman and extended her hand.

why is she dressed like a schoolgirl?
"Shhh!"

Hex twitched visibly in front of Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla as if shushing someone behind her shoulder that was bothering her. She pushed her hand forward again and smiled very sweetly. "Hi, I'm Hex, can I show you around coruscant?" she paused, clearly nervous, with her eyes every so often flicking down to her outstretched hand for girl to take.

Current outfit

Hilal could hear chattering from the shadows possibly multiple people, she couldn't make out what they were saying but whoever they were, Hilal wasn't going to take any chances. "Come out!" Hilal growled raising her blaster pistol. "All of you! With your hands up!"

The person emerged from the alley revealing to be a scrawny blue haired girl around Hilal's age possibly older. She wore a black two piece that exposed her midriff. Her pale faced twitched uncontrollable as if she was a Protocol Droid with faulty wiring. Hilal's eyes grew wide when she introduced herself as Hex but her Pistol remained raised. "Okay......." Hilal gulped slowly lowering her weapon her gaze still fixated on Hex. "W-Who were those people you were talking to?"

Hex was obviously distressed as if she was forced to come and greet Hilal. Did Zulo find out about Hilal? Was this a trap? "Um," Hilal reluctantly reached out and shook Hex's hand. "In any case my name Is Hilal of clan Vizsla and I need to get to level 1313 if you're familiar with the place."

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

The young woman pulled a gun on her? Why would she do that? Her own eyes widened

Because she knows you cant be trusted, she can see it in your eyes.
Hex just twitched subtly, trying not to respond in front of the girl.

As the girl lowered the gun and took her hand she breathed a sigh of relief. "Talking to? Oh, those are just my friends, they went away now." To Hilal it was clear that the blue haired woman was reluctant to discuss it further. "level 1313? I can take you there, that is" she waved her finger in a circle and pointed down, around three thousand levels below them. "Why do you want to go down there? It's crazy down there?" she made a sharp laugh then caught her mouth. She grabbed the girls hand and pulled her with a 'this way' look from eyes towards a hyperlift that would taken them as low as level 2000.

"not now OK?

She smiled back sweetly, hoping she hadnt been heard. Then laughed again.

"Vizla? That mandalorian? Should you be all...'this is the way" and she put her hand over her face as if it was a mask. She assumed all mandalorians wore there armour all the time, why would she think otherwise. She continued to lead her new friend to the lift and if followed the door would shut and they would begin the descent into the darker levels.

Current outfit

Were all Coruscant inhabitants this strange?

Hilal looked at Hex incredulously nearly dropping her pistol in the process, not even 3 hours in and part of her felt taking this contract was a bad idea. "No!" Hilal thought. "Don't give up! Sure this Hex got you in an iron vice grip but you can handle danger."

Now she wished she had her armor now. Hex was still mumbling to herself claiming that her "friends" left. "They did?" Hilal asked as she felt like her arm as about to be removed from her socket. "I have some business to take care of," Hilal said trying to keep things vague she still didn't trust Hex and it didn't help that she was dragging Hilal like a damn rag doll. "Will you please go of me?" Hilal said holding on to a pole to get her to let go. "I can walk by myself thank you."

Hilal raised an eyebrow when Hex mentioned the Children of the Watch, they were an obscure group even among Mandalorians. Strange that Hex knew about them and even stranger that she knew their creed. "No," Hilal said slowly shaking her head. "That's the Children of the Watch, a small tribe of Mandalorians who believe in the old ways." She raised her hand and gave it a dismissive wave. "They're a cult of zealots nothing more."

While Hilal Vociferly studied the Way of the Mandalore, even she understood that the Mandalorians no longer practiced it. It was restrictive and the Mandalorian way was to constantly improve and push themselves to the limit. "So Hex," Hilal said trying to choose her words carefully, Hex so far was like a firecracker ready to ignite if you looked at her wrong. "How long have you've lived in Coruscant? How did you know about the Children of the Watch as well?"

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex released the girl and gave a little flash of disappointment that she didn't want to hold her hand but then smiled and skipped to the elevator in front of them. "I live on Denon, I'm stuck on Coruscant." she laughed as the doors closed and she spun round leaning casually on the railing, it was just the two of them in the pod and the view was fairly breathtaking but Hex didn't seem interested in that. "you have a ship?"

She pondered Hilal's words about Children of the Watch, she hadnt heard that term, must be a Mandalore thing? Was Vizla meant to be obscure? That can't be right? "when I was about..."
She shot a glance at her shoulder that implied to butt out.
"...yeah, about 7, two mandos got paid to kill my family, one of them got away"
She looked Hilal directly in the eyes with a fierce glare of accusation. But then her features softened a little.
"No, she's to young, she's ok."

"The other tried to take me, said he would teach me 'the way', said I was his foundling now."
In the time she was speaking, she had somehow produced what looked like a homemade thermal detonator and now Hex was fiddling with the Party Popper along the rail as though it were a relaxation toy. "He found a boom-baby, and boom-baby didn't want to be found." she laughed slightly maniacally then came back to sense quickly.

"so why coruscant? Why floor 1313?" she came closer and put her fingers to her lips Whispering "you can tell me your secret, its just little us her now..."

Current outfit

Hex's constant mood swings put Hilal on edge inside her bag Hilal could feel D.V.A activate his small head popping out giving Hilal worried beeps. "I'm fine DVA," Hilal whispered hearing the doors behind them close while Hex spun around and giggled randomly. "I need you to give me an analysis on our friend: Hex."

DVA stared at the blue haired for a bit before quickly hiding in Hilal's bag before Hex noticed him. Hilal stared at Hex before hesitantly walking next to her keeping a safe distance while she gazed at the large pit of cities below. They said that Coruscant was continuously built upon with the lower levels quickly becoming forgotten. The planet constantly evolved but at the same the time the people forget their history of what the planet once was. "Don't have the money to leave Coruscant?" Hilal asked mentally noting that this time she had more than enough credits to leave a planet not unlike her adventures in Tatooine.

Hex mentioned how her parents were killed by Mandalorian Bounty Hunters. A surge of sympathy flooded Hilal's body, being a Bounty Hunter meant taking on contracts that you're not comfortable with. To kill a family though..... It was dishonorable. Yet that sympathy dissipated when Hex gave Hilal a dirty glance implying that she was the one who killed her family. Though when that mission happened, a six year old Hilal was swimming in the junk piles in Keresti struggling to make a living.

"Wait...." Hilal said slowly. "You killed a Mandalorian who tried to raise you as one of their own?" It turned out one of her people had a conscience after all but Hex had other ideas. She gulped when Hex played around with looked to be a spiked Thermal Detonator. She killed a Mandalorian who showed mercy. Yet Hex killed him and she's laughing about it?!

Hilal frowned when Hex once again asked her what she was doing in Coruscant. "I told you," she retorted. "I have things to do here, your job is to guide me to level 1313 and that's it."

She turned to Hex. "I can even pay you," Hilal said. Anything to get this mainiac out of her hair.

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex smiled and shook her head at the question about funds "Unfortunately not, my old payday got taken out and, yeah, that's that I guess."

She was beginning to calm a little around the young mandalorian when she eyes widened and she stopped rolling the popper and started tapping it hard on the bar.

"No she wasnt! She cant!"
"what!!"

She turned her head toward Hilal, her eyes were fixed on her and a tear ran down her cheek, the blue in her eyes was beginning to change color.

"They killed my family, and then abducted me, i was SEVEN!!!!" she cried "abducting me to brainwash me is not a mercy!" she was losing control and her hand gripped her decide hard as her lose hair fell in front of her face.

"Maybe this one isn't like him"
"Quiet, I need to think"

She tapped the popper a few more times tensely against the bar as the lift came to a smooth stop and then began to smile again as her eye reverted to its natural blue and she flipped her hair back out of her face.

"You'll pay me? I can go home?.... " she breathed deeply and began to relax, holding on to that little promise. "ok, full disclosure, I'm not....... entirely......hmm...right?"

She glared to one side to get her friend to butt out, it was her secret to tell if she wanted too. Her shoulders dropped as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders and she had a moment of quiet as she waited for the response. Hilal would be the first to shoot at her over her illness.

Current outfit

A pang of anger took over Hilal when Hex mentioned that the Mandalorians were going to brainwash her. How dare she! How dare she insinuate such a thing! "Brainwash you?!" Hilal growled. "The only people who would do that are the Children of the Watch or Death Watch for that matter! The Mandalorians would never indoctrinate people! We're not the fucking Jedi Hex! I know would never try to brainwash you into our culture! I would try to help you!"

Hilal growled already wanting to leave the elevator, part of her was bracing for the fact that Hex would try to kill her. She can damn well try but Hilal was ready. "Yeah I can pay you enough to get back to Denon," Hilal said glancing at the floor going at the floor counter. Level 2500? How deep is this area?! "I'm aware of that," Hilal said bluntly before DVA popped out from her bag to communicate. "Schizophrenia?" Hilal said shocked for a moment before staring at Hex. "My Droid says that you have Schizophrenia."

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex looked hurt by Hilal's response, she had confided something and been attacked for it, her eyes widened and glistened with tears.

"It was a long shot she would like you... now look"
"But she said.... you said they were a cult? That's why..." she look saddened that this looked like no more than a job now. She shrugged and her sadness went away.

"....."
Hex looked over, trying to decide whether her friend was right, and her thumb fiddled with the ring on the pin of her explosive, the she grinned with a friendly smile.
"No, I think she wants to like us really"

Her face returned neutral and she slipped the party popper back away. "Sorry, I don't do my past very well?" she shrugged and looked at the counter too "yeah, coruscant is about six thousand levels, rich at the top, poor in the middle and..... er yeah... other stuff at the bottom" It was well known than the bottom thousand layers were barely habitable and filled with all manner of monster and other dangers.

She cocked her head and raised an eyebrow at the droid's diagnosis? "Thats what they tell me when they say people can't see my friends."

"....."

She smiled softly and rested her head to one side as if comforting someone. "But I can see them, so they must be real....RIGHT?" The tone of her voice was determined but also pleading, Hex was trying to keep it together for Hilal and was not ready to address this with her.

Current outfit

"Oh," Hilal nodded embarrassed that she misinterpreted Hex's statement of killing a regular Mandalorian. She was still miffed that Hex killed a fellow Mandalorian. Cult or not Hilal shared the same creed with the Children of the Watch. "I can see why you wanted to defend yourself, I've heard that the Watch uses..... aggressive tactics to get people to join their miniscule numbers."

Hilal leaned on the railing watching the many ships that flew up onto the surface. She wondered how many of the people in the lower levels actually got to see the Sun. It was tragic to grow up under artificial sunlight and rain, it didn't provide people the benefits that the Sun did. Hilal was pale as a Waampa but she knew the benefits of being active outside. "Yeah you wouldn't know the Creed unless a Children of the Watch told you." Hilal said not looking at Hex. "We Mandalorians tend to be secretive on that sort of thing."

DVA continued to chirp at Hilal saying that Hex was wanted for questioning on a few systems though it was nothing major. She was also associated with a few gangs though all of them were minor and the connection was tangible at best. Yet what caught Hilal off guard was when DVA told her that Hex was lonely and needed friends. Real friends. "That's not going to be me." Hilal whispered looking at Hex who was mentioning that she doesn't do her past well. As much as she hated to admit it, Hilal and Hex shared something in common: Their painful pasts.

"I-I don't think so," Hilal said. "I don't much about Schizophrenia, but I do know that people suffer..... visions that aren't based on reality." DVA continued to beep at Hilal egging her to be friends with her. "Ugh...." Hilal groaned before sighing. "You don't have any friends that aren't in your head do you?" Hilal said trying to choose her words carefully. "Just put down the thermal detonator and maybe you and I can talk for a bit get to know each other."

Hilal gulped. "Have a friend that's ummmm not based off your imagination." The young woman gave a nervous chuckle. "She's going to kill me is she?" She thought.

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex nodded, relieved that her point had been accepted by the young mandalorian girl. She breathed a sigh and shook her head she looked to one side as if gazing at someone standing next to her. "But what is reality, how do you know you haven't got reality wrong?"

"....."
Hex shook her head shyly
"....."
She nodded and whispered "OK, I'll try."

She finally turned to Hilal, she still held on to her explosive and fiddled with it as a nervous habit, "Nope, just these friends for little Hex, but these ones don't leave, and they can't die. We can be friends though?" she nervously lifted up her hand to hold the detonator out to give to Hilal to hold, her hand shook, and then she grinned, "how about we split it? I'll just keep the pin maybe?" she laughed at her own joke and spun round to lean up against the rail again, still holding the intact detonator.

"on second thoughts I better keep it all in one place, because, y'know... boom!" she did however slip it calmly back into her pouch.

"....."

She shrugged at nobody and slowly turned on her heels to face Hilal, she was now fiddling with one of her long braids, it appeared the fidgeting was an almost compulsive nervous habit.

"so let's do that then?" she asked with a curious look, wishing to get to know the girl better. "what do I want to know about Hilal Vizla.... hmm... what weapons are you carrying right now? And which is your favourite?" she looked like she wanted to play games and had an almost childish quality to her.

Current outfit

What is reality? That's something Hilal never thought about before she nervously glanced down at DVA who looked just as confused as she was. Next time Hilal was installing a Philosophy module into him. "I-I don't know I'm no Philosopher," Hilal said seeing that they were almost to their destination at least Hex was calming down a bit. "All I know is that these "friends" of yours are people you could see or hear but deep down buried underneath your subconscious, you know it's not real."

Hilal sighed deeply. "I'm real and I can be your first real friend," she said turning to Hex and forcing a smile. "Unlike your "friends" you can touch me." The young woman internally groaned, she couldn't believe that she was doing this! What the fuck was she thinking?! Still if it can help her symptoms..... "Go ahead Hex," Hilal said. "Touch me and you'll instantly tell the difference what's real and what's not. A friend will always be there for you, they won't try to bring you down or make you doubt yourself."

She smiled a bit seeing Hex trying to make small conversation. "Well I do like weapons that can be easily modified." She said with a laugh. "The DL-44 Blaster is an excellent Blaster to modify though I don't like the recoil. It's tough to fix that though without losing its identity you might as well mod a different weapon. Right now I'm carrying a modified Defender Sporting Pistol it can fire in three burst rounds low recoil but I can also overload the core to create one large blast if I wanted to."

Hilal turned to Hex. "What about you Hex?" She said. "What's your favorite weapon? Is it that Thermal Detonator you had, did you make it yourself?"

Hex Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

"....."

"They think you might be crazy too." she joked to Hilal as she walked over and put her finger on her collar bone and poked it gently. She made an exagerrated look of suprise before bursting out laughing. "I'm crazy, not stupid, I get there are people in here" she pointed to her head. "and people out here." she gently touched Hilal's head again before spinning away excitedly again.

She suddenly stopped dead
"....."
"That's not what she was implying!"

Hex looked back, looking worried, then shook her head as lift shuddered to a halt at level 2000. "I like explosives, they are fun, but you shouldn't get too attached to them" laughing at her dumb joke, she fished around in her pouch and pulled out her party popper, before tossing it to Hilal, suprised at her comfort with the girl. "yeah, I make those, lots of fun. I did have a gun I liked...." she looked nervously, suddenly realising she was unarmed other than another popper in her bag. "Yeah, I lost my gun, so I'm gonna need that back OK...". The device that Hilal was handling was very similar to a thermal detonator but made of crude salvaged components and covered in metal shards. It looked very deadly, but not unsafe.

Hex was beginning to look anxious again, her eyes didn't leave the device. As she spoke "So below 2000 we need to change elevator, the next drop will be noisier, we need to watch out for crazies down here." she said without a hint of irony. Their surroundings now were dark and dank, the people around shuffled about trying not to notice each other and there was an acrid stink in the air. "700 levels to go"

Current outfit

"That further proves my point," Hilal said frowning when Hex told her that her "friends" were in her head. It was going to be a long time before Hex could let go, then again, she might never let go of whoever these people were in her head.

"Yeah...." Hilal looked down the pit of levels fascinated of the place. "Explosives are fun but they can a bit unstable, It takes a steady hand to really get hang of explosives." The young woman turned to Hex. "What kind of Blaster Pistol was it?" She asked curious about what her favorite weapons were and also maybe continue talking to Hex. Make her feel comfortable and not feel like she's alone, like Hilal was.....

"If you can't find it, I can build you one." Hilal said smiling a bit. "It can be free of charge since you don't have any credits on you. Just tell me your favorite model and In five minutes, I can modify it for you."

The young woman was happy that they were almost there, it helped that she was starting to feel comfortable around Hex though she was still uneasy. "I'm prepared for anything," Hilal said. "I got a friend beside me, blue haired and..... chipper."

Hex Hex

• Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom