Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Down the Rabbit Hole

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

"Favourite model? Hmmmm..... I like the S-195, makes a good noise and a big mess" she replied to Hilal's question.

"......"
"Yes... I know I lost it" she rolled her eyes.

"I had a custom one until yesterday, maybe the day before?" she sighed and shrugged, she enjoyed modding weapons and even building her own, losing that one was a pain in the ass.

"....."
She laughed at what she heard
"Five minutes huh? You got a workshop hidden in that outfit? Weeee don't beleeeeeive your!" she teased her new friend and put her arm around her shoulder. "But its ok, we can still be friends, apparently I am 'chipper'" she grinned widely before bashing her hip against Hilal's and a skipping off ahead. Her demeanor seemed calmer as they got to know each other, it was clear that Hexes anxiety level was dropping, and in turn her mental state was levelling out.

"You should probably tell me what we are doing if I am gonna help you?" she thought as she pulled the rusted shutter on the next elevator, this looked like it hadn't been used in a while and several of the buttons were missing. Lifts never expecting to see anyone that mattered down here. Hex put her finger in the hole where the 1 should have been. There was a spark as it registered the press and Hex withdrew her finger "fuuuuuuuuck! that hurt, OK floor 1309 it is then, not putting my finger in that hole again, we can use the stairs." she pressed the other three numbers and then reach to shut the gate, beckoning Hilal in quickly.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

"Ohhh the S-195!" For the first time in what was the tensest elevator ride Hilal had taken in her life, a genuine smile formed across her face when Hex mentioned the S-195. "It's a great Blaster Pistol for casual blaster owners not that you're a casual Hex but it's designed to fit in small bags, purses and what not. The best part about that Pistol is that it's common! After this mission is done, I can go through my shop back home and send you a modified version!"

Her smile faded a bit when Hex teased her about having a workshop hidden in her clothes. "Well," Hilal huffed a bit before raising her eyes in shock when Hex wrapped a pale, bony arm around her. Strangely it felt comforting, Hilal always dreamed of not only being a great Bounty Hunter but having a fun life surrounded by many friends. Hex seemed to get over her voices for now and was very friendly with her. Hilal turned to the blue haired woman and gave a grin. "Just give me Hydrospanner and some scrap," she said to Hex. "And I'll build ya Hyperspace Drive."

The young woman stumbled back when Hex collided her hip against hers. Hilal found herself landing face first against the window. "Owwww....." She moaned rubbing her nose. "Just ya know Hex I'm as light as my Droid: DVA."

The elevator skidded to a stop on level 1309 much to Hilal's disappointment. Oh well, they've waited long enough. "All right fine Hex," Hilal said. "I'm here to take back on Data Crystal Chip from a minor Hutt Lord: Zulo. I need to approach this with extreme caution, my client doesn't need this traced back to them."

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

"Scrap built hyperdrive huh? We might get along" she beamed at the idea of building things, "my constructions tend to explode, luckily that is mostly the point."

She laughed and then turned to Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla close up and walking backwards "so if we are friends, i her the teeniesr tiniest favour to ask"

"She knows you arent right? Why in heck would she trust someone like you with a gun?"
"Stop...."
she grimaced and twisted her head away slightly asnshe fought for control.

"we are a long way down, and girls go missing down here.... can I borrow a gun?"

Her smile widened and there was something sweet about the girl. She was right, two teenage girls in the bowels of coruscant needed to take every precaution. She didnt seem phased by the mention of the Hutts at all. Either she didnt hear, or was already invested enough with her new friend for a high risk endeavour.

Current outfit

"I've built a couple of explosives myself," Hilal giggled while they exited the elevator. "But not too many because building bombs is like walking a tightrope and that tightrope was made out of grease. Just soooo much that could go wrong in making a simple Thermal Detonator, I don't want to end up blowing my own shop!"

She was actually starting to get used to Hex's presence much to her surprise though her smile faded a bit when Hex's face began to twitch suggesting that the voices were fighting her. Minutes ago Hilal was ready to blow her brains out if she acted crazy but simply talking to Hex..... she felt a connection to her. "Huh?" Hilal stared at Hex when she requested a gun. "Yeah," Hilal gave her blue haired friend a smile bending down next to DVA while he looked over his inventory before shaking his head. "Ah chit," Hilal groaned. "I forgot to place back up weapons in case things go wrong!"

The young woman lightly slapped herself on the cheek unable to believe how careless she was. Hilal was typically meticulous when It comes to contracts, why the fuck does she have the memory of a dementia patient for this mission?! "I'm so stupid!" Hilal huffed while DVA gave a disappointed beep. "It's not your fault DVA," Hilal said looking over the Droid's Inventory. "At least you have weapon components in your storage system."

Hilal gave Hex a disappointed glance before staring at her Party Popper. "Wait a minute!" A smile came over Hilal's face. "I can build you a weapon right now!"

The young woman took Hex's bomb and began to analyze its dimensions. "All right!" She giggled. "I can construct ya your own Grenade Launcher! DVA has the parts needed! Just give me 10 minutes and I can whip you up a weapon!"

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

"grenade launcher? Oooh baby!" there was am almost childlike sense of excitement as Hex watched the Mandalorian girl squat down and put parts together, Hex tried not to disturb her but it was like trying to build a new toy in front of a toddler.

"....."
"I don't know why?... shh, she might change her mind."
Hex smiled sweetly as she responded to her voices.

When Hilal was finished, Hex admired her handy work, examining the scratch built grenade launcher and looking down its sights. Hilal was so cool, and must be at least a little crazy to have thrown this together and handed it to her willingly.

"let them try and mug us now."
She put on the most sinister voice she could
"excuse me miss, do you have the time....?"
"Grenade to the face... boom!" she laughed as she simulated shooting a mugger point blank with her new launcher, before slinging it over her back. Did this girl trust her enough to not blow them both too bits, she supposed she could have done that anyway so no additional risk. Did she like her? That would be cool.

"Thank you Hilal! I don't know the way to your hutt from here, so you might need to lead the way."

Current outfit

Give Hilal a tin can and a hydrospanner and in an hour she'll build you a Starship. That was a mantra that Hilal told herself when she was a kid, the phrase varied of course but if there was one thing that Hilal took comfort in, it was forging weapons and armor. She always loved to build new things and improve on the things already created. Hilal smiled beginning to assemble Hex's Grenade Launcher, she gave a glance at Hex studying the rail thin girl. She was pretty spontaneous and unpredictable who also loved to build explosives based on Hilal's brief time with her. A Grenade Launcher was perfect for Hex. Accessing DVA's databanks, Hilal looked over any leftover designs for a Grenade Launcher that she might've made while she was bored back at the shop. "Perfect," she muttered finding a design she liked.

The young woman quickly got to work assembling the necessary items: Durasteel, Ammo Drum to carry the Grenades, rails, shoulder rest, pully. Hilal imagined Hex's weapon to be something that could launch grenades at long distances and can bounce off walls and such giving that feeling of unpredictability. With her trusty Hydrospanner, Hilal continued to build upon the Grenade Launcher expanding the Ammo Drum to fit all kinds of Grenades including Hex's Party Poppers. DVA gave Hilal the necessary tools when she asked for them, wiping the sweat from her brow Hilal licked her lips putting on the finishing touches of Hex's Grenade Launcher.

R.2e2c8a00c36e91cca440eeddee740799

"Viola!" Hilal said giving Hex her new weapon. "It took me about an 1 hour and 5 minutes which pissed me off because the damn pully got stuck but here it is! It may be simple in design but the Grenade Launcher can propel grenades at 25 meters per second at a fire rate of 1 shot per .66 seconds."

She smiled. "In other words you'll be firing all kinds of grenades in rapid succession, you can even vary your grenades for that unpredictability factor. Say your Party Poppers along with Dioxis Grenade. Possibilities are endless in addition you can richochet the grenades off walls to catch that pesky nerf herder who decides to use cover."

The young woman was not the one to leave a weapon untested. "Okay Hex," Hilal said. "I want you to test the Grenade Launcher for me, I want to make sure everything is in order. DVA! Launch the training simulation."

DVA projected moving targets across the wall while Hilal placed her hands on her hips. "Okay!" Hilal said. "Hit the targets!"

Hex Hex

• Love

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex handled the new weapon and looked at all the moving parts with fascination. "I love this! I could kiss you" she laughed and looked down the sights playing with the trigger.

"....."
"I do NOT!"

She blushed and looked over at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . When Hilal told her to shoot it, that was all the invitation she needed, sure it was crazy, Hilal was crazy, Hex was crazy, but she pulled the trigger and the party popper sailed across the gap, passing through the holo-target and exploded in a massive and loud bang. The power of the home made device would likely come as a bit of a suprise to Hilal as a big chunk of a nearby warehouse collapsed in on itself and fire alarms went off.

"BOOM BABY!" she yelled at the top of her lungs as she fired another grenade and similar happens, she was cackling and a massive smile was on her face. She pulled the trigger a third time and the machine was empty, probably for the best.

She dropped the device and hugged Hilal tightly, "Thank you! Thank you!" she was almost giddy that someone had made her such a gift.

"we should probably leave before someone comes to arrest us..."

"....."

"or maybe we let them come?" she asked with an evil grin as she fed three more poppers into her grenade launcher.

Current outfit

Hilal beamed when she saw Hex gushing over her new weapon, she had never received this amount of praise before. Not at the level of what Hex was doing she even said that she wanted to kiss her! "You're welcome," Hilal's pale cheeks slowly turned red as she looked at the ground. "I wish I could add more to your Grenade Launcher but you needed a weapon so....."

The young woman jumped a bit when Hex fired her Grenade Launcher, the Poppy Bomb accelerated so much that not only did it disintegrate the Holotarget but it also struck a warehouse behind them. A large boom was heard causing Hilal and DVA to jump in shock. "Oh fuck," Hilal's eyes grew wide with shock. That explosion was bigger than she thought. "That blast is incredible!" Hilal giggled a large smile formed on her face. "How did you make an explosive that large and impactful? I was always too afraid to make explosives!"

Hilal laughed when Hex wrapped her arms around her. "No problem Hex," She said returning the hug. "I'm just glad we're friends."

"And not trying to kill each other," Hilal thought.

"Right!" Hilal said turning around. "Let's find that Hutt!" She turned to DVA. "DVA run a scan of Zulo's crime syndicate," she said. "This is a minor Hutt we're dealing with so It's going to take a while to locate his base."

Hex Hex

Last edited:
  • Love

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom