Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions, what would you like to see?

Almost a month ago, I made a list of planets I'd like to see picked up by the GA, due to plans to tie Incom primarily to the GA.

I'm proposing Elrood. Why?

*Proximity to BR space
*Incom manufacturing facilities
*Interception/recon A-Wing production: I'm going to get this finished, and intend to do the dev in the dominion.

From this comes my suggested objectives, so you are welcome to think of something better/else/more:

A - With the Protectorate no longer holding this planet or others in the area, pirates have become bold, banded together, and begun to try their luck, their eyes lit up by both former OP and current Incom assets in the area. Fend off the invasion force over the planet.

B - Contingent/Contingents of pirates have slipped in planetside, interfering with the development and impending production set-up/start-up of the RZ-1 V2 A-Wing Elite Interceptor, intending to take what they can for themselves; they also have been messing with other businesses on the planet. Deal with them, to ensure this upcoming interceptor/recon craft will end up in the hands of Team Lightside, that other local businesses continue to operate here, and that other merchants will feel this world worthy of investment.

C - An old foe of zombies thought vanquished long ago has in fact been festering in Elrooden's undercity, and have begun to bubble to the surface, frightening citizens and causing panic. Quell the unrest and eradicate this threat, once and for all.

D - BYOO. Elrood has a pleasant climate, and was/is attractive for colonists due to its flora, fauna, and resources. The capital city of Elrooden (located on the western side of the largest of the three continents) is home to the Elrood Bazaar. Really, anything else you can think of! Fill your boots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom