Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominions, what would you like to see?

Oh! I finally have something i'd like! Any planet we take having an abandoned (or not so abandoned) Deathwatch bunker in it where I can steal DE-10 blueprints. I'll be SUPER happy to combine my 'mission' there with a Dom to help bump count and expansion rate.

Cortosis or some sort of lightsaber resitant metal might be nice. Technically I have a mine on Gallos I can expand, but i'm not entirely sure how the mando FA team would like me mining the crap out of the mineral to armor another Faction.

Personally, I'd love to be able to fill in that little triangle area we have.

The Santuary Pipeline, Rimma Trade Route, Corellian Trade Spine. Getting those trade routes would be neat.

I'd like to be able to grow in a nice fat little blob and avoid having too many tentacles. Taking advantage of the Pyre being with us helps us with ic story too, as these are former Protectorate worlds.

We are in a great location with amazing potential for stories with our major faction neighbors. ICly driven storylines and cooperating with them oocly as well will make for fantastic activity that i think will make doms fun and not a drain. :)

Ijaat Akun said:
Cortosis or some sort of lightsaber resitant metal might be nice. Technically I have a mine on Gallos I can expand, but i'm not entirely sure how the mando FA team would like me mining the crap out of the mineral to armor another Faction.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

Gallos is no longer Mandalorian territory. They lost it along with several other planets after Prime beat them at Wayland. It's neutral territory now. That said, Bespin also has cortosis and Seltos has phrik.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] - This shows how much attention I pay to the Map Game.

I mean, Cortosis is easy enough to set up a trade agreement for vis-a-vis allies, as would be phrik I suppose. And honestly? I'm good with waiting on those goals until we have established ourselves better via story and set up. Just eventually, they'd be fun.

I see Fondor is on the list - good, that's pursuant to Incom interests as we have manufacturing there, and since I do intend on Incom being a primary of the GA, bringing all my current nearby locations under the GA's banner is my wishlist.

This means I'm interested in seeing the following taken care of:
  • Elrood [Incom Manufacturing] - To our south, and already within reach.
  • Belsavis [Incom Manufacturing] - To the west and also within reach, and we'd link to...
  • Bespin - Tibanna, boys and girls, to get us to...
  • Anoth [Incom R&D] - Incom interests are on a space station within the system.
Other Incom interests are on the following worlds, that we already hold:
  • Eriadu [Incom HQ] - This is in Phelar, specifically Phelar Port, and not Eriadu City.
  • Sluis Van [Incom Manufacturing]

Ibaris Varanin

I
Following on the above, I'm gonna wax nostalgic here, and posit an idea that was buried in my ear while thinking through the Incom stuff out loud.

As some of you know, Ibaris grew up in the territory of the Fringe Confederacy [Lords of the Fringe]. What Ibaris would love to see is:
  • Annaj - Former capital of the Fringe Confederacy, and to get there from Bespin...
  • Quintas, perhaps. It's a black hole, and I do believe we could make something of that. Think along the lines of the Maw, research, and whatnot. Could be an interesting dominion, to say the least!
The overarching idea is to encompass former OP and Fringe worlds, as much as possible. That's what I'd get to, as for the size of this faction. Aside from this, my head goes for locations of canon fortress worlds, restricted materials, and crystals. You know, for lightsabers. There's a few places like that, in this area of space.

This is only the beginning, out of me. Be warned, I might start sleeping with the map again. <_<

Rekha Kaarde said:
Siobhan Kerrigan - I love Bespin

Same. Nice planet. Sio had fun there in OP's old dom. And Firemane's subsidiary ARGH has a cortosis mine there.

I like what's been suggested above. When it comes to former OP planets, Abregado-Rae and Seltos would be swell. AR was very well-developed militarily and industrially during the OP days, and ARGH (Abregado-Rae Guild of Hammers) is based there and makes fancy tech.

Seltos used to be an OP world prior to the Netherworld event and has phrik (Firemane and Archangel have outposts there).

* pushes her business interests...err, wish list for the good of GA *

Kelly Perris said:
Belsavis [Incom Manufacturing] - To the west and also within reach, and we'd link to...

Use it as a prison for Sithies if we run out of space on Sullust? * is totally cool with that * :D

If OS doesn't get them first, which I suppose is very likely given the extremely close proximity and the fact that we have so many high-priority worlds on our wish list that are closer to home, Denon and/or Loronar would be nice. Denon is an ecumenopolis, Loronar has big shipyards and is a big droid manufacturer.

Belsavis...then grab Bespin/Hoth for a solid claim over the Anoat sector...we can then go westward and sort out these upstart Sith Empire sorts calling themselves the Jen'ari or we can wedge it north towards the One Sith creating a solid arrow.

Too many Sith...so little time.

I'm a bit new, but taking a look at the map (once I found it) I think we should look to take Kriselist. That would give us a second foot hold on the Corellian Trade Spine. We can then consolidate along the Spine to give us a nice trade triangle formed with the Sanctuary Pipeline, Rimma Trade Route, and the Spine.

In character it would make the Alliance a great deal of money, and out of character it puts us over the biggest routes in the region, cutting the One Sith off from the Black Rose.

From there, I'd suggest we should reinforce that trade triangle by going out equally in each direction...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom