Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Vortex [Interest and Planning]

Alrighty, folks! As some of you may know, the OS is currently trying to seize territory out in towards the eastern edge of our territory. This is because there is a small gap of unclaimed territory between the OS and GR/Mandos, so we need to snatch it up before they do. Therefore, because of this necessity (and a little talking with [member="Sage Bane"]), I introduce you to:

The Dominion of Vortex!

Now, some of you may be thinking, "Why is Ajihad making the announcement for the dominion of Vortex, a seemingly dark and foreboding planet, in such bright and aquatic colors?" Others of you may be thinking, "Why is this idiot sitting here rambling about bright colors and him making sad attempts to read our minds?" Well, the answer to the first question is about to be revealed!

For quite a while now, me and some members of the Assassins have been trying to plan a pool party dominion. Whether or not this discussion was completely sarcastic or not, I do not know. It probably was, but I care not. Now that Nyx is back, we can finally do it! So slip on your water wings, and blow up your inner tubes! It's party time!

The purpose behind this dominion is to make this a fun dominion, outside of the normal "capture the Citadel" type objectives. While this will be made to make sense as a dominion, it will also promote the opportunity for character interaction and fun times. I hope this provide a nice break from norma dominions from people, while still capturing a planet in the process.

The main plot I'm thinking of is that the Sith intercept the Vortex monarch's schedule, and he is taking a vacation to an exotic resort. The Sith clear out the hotel a while before the monarch arrives. To maintain the illusion the situation is still perfectly normal, the Sithies get in their swimsuits, and hang out around the resort/pool. Whether this means going for a swim, socializing, or testing out how comfortable those bedsheets are with your significant other is up to you! There will also be other objectives, for you anti-social folks.

So, yeah! Leave any comments, ideas, or concerns below. Let's make one awesome dominion!

[member="Darth Ferus"] [member="Darth Ophidia"] [member="Animus Malgus"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Azurea"] [member="Darth Vizios"] [member="Nyte Ignis"] [member="Xavka Duquo"] [member="Nox"] [member="Naga Itesak"] [member="Kitty"] @One Sith

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

As [member="Darth Isolda"] stated, the Dominion of Fondor is in the works. OP has indeed gone minor, but it has been RP'd extensively, which means that things aren't quite as readily "raidable" as one might hope. Rest assured, however, that the Dark Lord has his eye on Fondor.

No pun intended. :p

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Lord Ajihad said:
Haha, I got that. Oh well, my plans have already been planned by the Dark Lord himself. But that at least means I'm on the right track (I think)
You are doing well, my appremtice. You could help me plan the capture of the Crown Worlds as soon as Tef gets them on the map!

7S0ogdT.jpg

[member="Nyte Ignis"]

You're good, as long as it stays PG-13 ;)

[member="Darth Ophidia"]

I feel like if one got burnt, they would turn a really dark brick red. Later, I bet their skin turns a really dark gray...

[member="Sage Bane"]

In the picture, the guy in holding a banana? Does this foreshadow Sage's utilization of the hotel bedrooms with Kinsey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom