Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Umbara

DOMINION OF UMBARA UPDATE
Thank you to everyone who has signed up thus far! We currently have 10 GR members which means to reach our 100 post goal we will only need to make approximately 10 posts each and if we somehow manage to finish the story by that point we will be in a good place.

For Enlisted Members:
  1. We will be starting this dominion soon as the other two start to near the post goal and their stories conclude. Your character will receive an IC PM from me and a tag when the dominion goes up.
  2. I am starting a Skype Chat that we will use ONLY for dominion coordination along with an OOC topic posted in the Role-play Discussion Forums. If you would like to join the skype chat, add me (QueenBee32262) and let me know.
  3. Remember that this is a beta test of GM-Style Dominions. We are all guinea pigs. So, the story will be guided by regular GM updates which will let you know where you are on your objective and may include information for your characters to interact with. It will also help people working on other objectives to time the end of their stories.
  4. Finally, by agreeing to participate you agree that you have read ALL background materials included on the first page of this post and that you will read any future updates on that info :p
For Interested Members:
  1. Basically, everything I said above.
  2. If you want to get involved, we really need a few more Jedi on Objective One and Objective Three. If you have one or know one (especially a Master) send them my way.
  3. We also need more people to help on Objective Two.
  4. Just do it!

Thanks all!
-C
Enlisted Members
[member="Lady Kay"] l [member="Danny Colen"] l [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] l [member="Solan Charr"] l [member="Strider Garon"] l [member="Julyet Thackeray"] l [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] l [member="Jalek Arkada"] l [member="The Squirrely"]

Possible Interest
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] l [member="Corvus Raaf"] l [member="Akartin"] l [member="Lugus Porkins"]

[member="Cecily de Demici"]

I haven't forgotten :)

Once one of the other two I'm still participating in finishes, I can step in - but really want to close the others down first as they've been going a while now and need a push to get them over the line...

Tag me down once you get this of the ground. I would not mind any objective really but 3 sounds sweet. Will bring my paddawan [member="Illyana Nightshade"] along (if she is interested) and use it to bond a bit in a "real mission" so to speak.

With Brentaal IV coming to a close, this dominion is going up today between now and 7pm EST. I know that is a huge time gap, but my schedule is atrocious.

This is your last chance to make suggestions to the objectives before we begin! Open to ideas!

Enlisted Members
[member="Lady Kay"] l [member="Danny Colen"] l [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] l [member="Solan Charr"] l [member="Strider Garon"] l [member="Lilin Imperieuse"] l [member="Jalek Arkada"] l [member="The Squirrely"] l [member="Illyana Nightshade"] l [member="Mantic Dorn"]

Possible Interest
[member="Varus Shatterstar"] l [member="Corvus Raaf"] l [member="Lugus Porkins"]

So, this thread is awesome but I think I feel dependant on some help to get it moving, since it was my impression that you would GM things a bit. But maybe that is wrong and we can just swing it?

Also, I lack PvP opposition in my objective or will [member="Reverance"] keep us occupied there as well? :p

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
I was waiting for the rest of the people who had signed up to post before I went ahead with GMing, but at this point I am ready to just cut the losses and rely on those who HAVE posted to knock this thing out of the park in the next few days.

Any opposition to this?

Yep, works for me too. Might be best to loosen up who joins and not since we all know sometimes people disappear for longer periods of time and threads get hanging. that is especially faulty when it comes to dominions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom