Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Dominion of Tol Amn | Sign Ups!

THE DOMINION BEGINS 5 DECEMBER 2020
Purple.png

THE STORY
TOL AMN.

For some time, the system of Tol Amn had been drifting closer to the Silver Sphere. With the ongoing trade agreement between the Hutt Cartel and the Concord, economic ties and diplomatic exchanges traveled up and down the Oktos Route. This was not by coincidence as the citizens and their representatives have signalled a clear interest in fully integrating with the Silver Jedi Concord for some time. Plenty of goodwill exists between the two sides - as was shown when, Jedi Knight Maxer Shagar and Padawan Zak Dymo Zak Dymo worked on Tol Amn to end a interplanetary money laundering operation.

The time for the system to join with the Silver Jedi Concord had come. The civilian transport Ha-Chillaster 2 had been dispatched on a mission to deliver a Concord delegation and a number of Jedi and other personnel, both to finalise the details on the integration agreement and to participate in a cultural exchange - many Masters and Knights had been paired up with the available Padawans -- all the conditions to create a day of learning had been met. The passengers aboard had been briefed on what to expect. Tol Amn was a stormy and murky world. While lush and good for mass production of food stuffs, the strong wind, harsh rain and constant lightning strikes would likely require a bit of time to get used to.

After the ship entered atmosphere, however, the Ha-Chillaster 2 was set upon by a large fleet of fighters launched from a planetbound encampment along with a corvette geared for war. Their motives unknown, the fighters are clearly Kastolar Sector Raiders whom were last seen when attacking Yverna's Haven. Although the corvette did not carry the marking of other Kastolar Sector Raider ships, its commander, a Nautolan, presented herself as Captain Varfe upon demanding the Ha-Chillaster 2's surrender.

Refusing to comply, the civilian transport was fired upon and it did not take long for both its crew and passengers to realise that they would have to abandon ship. Many managed to make it off the ship in small escape pods - whilst others remained on the ship and was brought down into the murky swamps as the hull scattered into thousands of small parts. With confusion widespread among the ranks, anyone and everyone would have to scramble to ensure their own and their friend's safety.

header7.png

DOMINION OBJECTIVES

Objective A -- Starship Down!
With the diplomatic courier destroyed and the survivors scattered across a large murky marsh with rain limiting their visibility in the storm, the main objective of the day is to survive. Who was your character paired with for the cultural exchange? The two of you will have to make your way back to the main body of the ship and regroup with the others. This may not be as easy as it sounds, however: The murky landscape and heavy rain makes navigating hard, something which local predators and ground based Raiders will be sure to exploit. Will you have a grave wound to overcome? Will you find other survivors in need of aid? Or will you perhaps be set upon and forced to defend yourself?

KNIGHTS/MASTER SIGN UPS
Cato Harth Cato Harth
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor
Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor
Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala

#PADDIEPACK! SIGN UPS
Aisling Dvale Aisling Dvale
Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan (or can flex if need more masters)
Valen Arenais
Colrenth
Sarah Candor Sarah Candor

NFU SIGN UPS

header7.png

Objective B -- Starfighters
The Silver Squadron, lead by acting Commander Boo Heavenshield Boo Heavenshield has been called in as the first line of defence. Before an evacuation ship can be sent in, the skies needs to be cleared of Raiders. A general call to join the Silver Squadron has also gone out to nearby pilots who find themselves willing and able to fight the Raider threat. Command has issued instructions to disable the Corvette if possible - they want to see the mysterious Captain Varfe Captured.

Boo Heavenshield Boo Heavenshield
Ura Iolar Ura Iolar
Kayla Luspark Kayla Luspark
Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin
Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

header7.png

Objective C -- Bring Your Own Objective!
BYOO - Not all personnel were scattered when the diplomatic courier was downed - if you one of the survivors who ended up by the main crash site, will you be able to help the wounded and set up facilities to receive your allies who are trickling in from the surrounding area? Some chose to travel on their own: Did you miss the Ha-Chillaster 2 event completely? If so, the cultural exchange will still be open to you, although, the locals might be curious as to why the Concord delegation have yet to show up.

Aien Mueller

header7.png

RELEVANT DOMINION INFORMATION
Welcome to the planning thread for the SJC Dominion of Tol Amn!

We will be trying a few different things with this story.

On Objective A, we would like to organize people into small groups (depending on how the number of sign ups shake out). So we'll be organizing you by Knights/Masters, Padawans, and then any NFUs who may want to join. If there is someone you want to write with as your partner for this story, please let us know that when you sign up! The goal is to have Knight-Padawan team-ups for this aspect of the story, and we will flex with our NFUs and divide people up as best we can.

If you do not have a writing partner when the dominion starts, we can put folks together if we need! So don't stress if you don't. We'll make it work. Think of it as Jedi Speed Dating!

On Objective B, we're going to be showcasing the Silver Jedi starfighter squadron! I will be your guide for this aspect of the story and hope to provide some good material for your posts. If you want to fighter jockey over the world, let me know by replying below.

Objective C is the ever popular BYOO. If you have a story in mind, but would like some assistance from the Creative Team, please let us know when you reply so we can work with you to develop some good stories! Otherwise, go ham!

This dominion brought to you by our own Pluperfect Pluperfect
THE DOMINION STARTS ON 5 DECEMBER 2020

Last edited:
I'll be on objective A. Any idiot paddies wanna be stuck with an even bigger idiot knight? They keep saying I'm qualified to teach but I don't believe them.

Update: JK I gotta drop out due to IRL business. Next time!

Last edited:

Kayla Luspark

Genius, Billionairess, Playgirl, Fighter Pilot
Lieutenant Kayla Luspark reporting for CAS (Close Air Support) and CAP (Combat Aerospace Patrol) in the AO (Area of Operatoins) on loan from GA's Red Squadron. Came to join the Silvers and Silver Squadron if you'll have me. Was at Yverna. Looking for more, even though I came for the Bryn.

Darth Ahriman

D
I'm going to be participating in Objective A - This will be my first outing since I arrived on Kashyyyk and I don't have any training so...

They told me this was supposed to be a good learning experience!

Sort work me way back and out the loop for a bit so figure sign up for ...

Objective C -- BYO Objective!

Not quite sure bout the why or how so thinking bout just wing it by getting mix in with one of them scatter survivors or something? Unless anyone got any suggestion.....am all for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom