Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Lannik

Silver Arrow

S
Hey folks!

Second Dominion is coming upon us and here are the objectives for you to look at, discuss and decide which you would prefer.

[SIZE=11pt]Lannik is a world that has a long history with the Republic, Jedi Order and the New Republic long ago. The Lannik have become isolationists in recent history and are under rule of King Kovar Chirn, who is looking for assistance with troublesome marauders who are attempting to strip the planet of its rich useful material. King Kovar is willing to sit down with the Silver Jedi Order to discuss terms of joining the faction and the willingness they have for the SJO to mine on the world. A sign of good faith for the negotiation, the SJO has dispatched a team to take on the marauders, while lethal force is permitted, the refinery can be unstable at times so it is cautioned to be careful. Finally, a rumour of a spice mining operation is happening behind the Lannik’s back. This rumour also states that the operation is using slaves as labour as well. A team of SJO has be sent to end the operations and find more information about how this operation has being working in the shadows on Lannik. It is also crucial to find the slaves and free them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective One[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]A refinery has been taken over by a large group of marauders, it has been asked of the SJO to assist in dealing with them as the local forces have been overwhelmed with the marauders having a solid strategic position. Care needs to be taken with the marauders since there are explosives and volatile materials in the refinery. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective Two[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]While dealing with the marauders in the mines, the SJO needs to finalise its deal with the Lannik people. A diplomatic team has been dispatched to begin talks with the Lannik King and his government officials. Unfortunately, a recently change in council means that majority has made it clear to the King Kovar and the other part of the council that they do not believe that the SJO have the best interests of Lannik at heart. Knowing this, the SJO is hoping to show that they are willing to put the interests of Lannik and only looking to support the world. Also, figure out why some of the council do not trust the SJO without knowing who they are.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt](I will be DMing as the King and member of his councils.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Objective Three[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Rumours of a spice mine being used with slave labour is said to be located on the world. Silver Shadows have located a mining site that could contain the slaves and slavers, infiltrate the mines, take down the mining operation and free the slaves. Any additional information on the spice mining operation would be ideal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]BYOO[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Do your own thing and have fun on the planet![/SIZE]

Pick and choose which ones you rather, have fun and lets do this!

[member="Silver Arrow"] | [member="Aida Aquila"] | [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | @Anyone else I've missed...

If it's alright, I'd like to be among those who are attending Objective Two. As Former King of Commenor, I feel Veiere might be able to contribute in a positive light here.

Otherwise I'm happy just doing Silver Navy things.

I'll have [member="Rose Decoria"] on Objective 2, give my politician character something to do. Have [member="Kat Decoria"] on Objective 1. Yuroic sit this one out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom