Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Dominion of Knowledge [Darth Maliphant]

Darth Ahriman

D
"I've met several of the Children of Carnifex, though I doubt the elders of his house would give me the time of day. It's only through my connection to Zeptepi Zambrano that I have been allowed to associate with the Kainate. Beyond that, I'll have better luck with those within the Eternalist Order" Valen responded, clarifying in few details his likelihood of sticking close to the Sith Eternal for the foreseeable future given the opportunities presently available to him.

As silence would befall the pair for a brief time, Valen would feel that their discussion together would be nearing its conclusion. "I shall make my presence known to the rest of the Order then, and familiarize myself with this place" he gestured towards the door, speaking of Odavessa as a whole".

"If there is nothing else?" Valen asked with a borderline rhetorical tone, expecting to be dismissed.

Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean

Darth Ahriman

D
Valen would nod in acknowledgement, Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean bidding him the freedom to leave the office of the Sith Lord.

As the doors closed behind him, the younger male's gaze rose to look down the corridor towards the turbolifts where he would return to the lower levels of the great obsidian tower. He had arrived with the intent of better understanding the way of the Sith, and now leaving the meeting with Darth Maliphant, it seemed that this goal would be part of a much larger experience gaining him entree into the Order of the Sith Eternal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom