Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of G'Rho

Valessia Brentioch

V
QC0ASPP.jpg

Objective 1: Counter-Strike
Intelligence suggests that the Ssi-Ruuk have a military facility here, looks like they're gearing up for another raid into First Order territory. Get in there and shut this place down.
+ We need to keep this operation small, we don't want to let the Ssi-Ruuk to know that we're here.
+ We'll need another team to keep their lines of communications down and stay out of sight.

Objective 2: Hardline
Crimson ore runs wild here, the native P'w'ecks are guarding the veins for the Ssi-Ruuk. One of their kind has decided to turn coat and in exchange they want to run the area. Unfortunately, his position has been compromised get there and find him before the Ssi-Ruuk do.
+ Locate VIP and extract him
+ Eliminate hostiles

Objective 3: Darwin's Command
The Ssi-Ruuk run the planet, you have permission to engage at your own risk. Do what you have to and get out, First Order fleets will arrive shortly to begin construction of a military base and listening post here. (Bring Your Own Objective)

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
So who could use a stormsniper? Didn't just want to insert myself willy nilly into the Dom as you all have storylines started.

I also have a TIE pilot and a diplomatic aide available too, if needed/wanted.

Valessia Brentioch

V
[member="Sasha Starkos"]

Objective 3 is always good :D and alternatively your pilot could ride alongside mine :)

Mishel Kryze

M
Got a plan with [member="Suravi Teigra"] to do some more posts in this dom, but we still need some folks to help wrap up the dom, we're sitting right around 56/57 posts. I'll be tapped out after ten more! I know we're busy with the invasion, but would love to wrap this up before the map update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom