Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Gratos [Planning & Discussion]

Darth Timoris

To err is human, to forgive divine. And I'm no god
Sith-Imperial Campaign into the Western Outer Rim – Part Deux

Gratos – Home of the Graug

Following on from our proposed Dominion of Belgaroth, it’s time to continue that momentum in the west and make a move for all that beautiful unclaimed territory that just needs a little law and order – Sith style. So our second strike in this area should be the home of the Graug!

Planetary Description:
The terrain of Gratos that survived the Jedi bombardment is mainly covered in a thick jungle swamp land that is much more green than that of most worlds of the same terrain type. The jungles run from the swamp lands and up beautiful mountain sides that host waterfalls and some of the larger cites that the Graug have built. While most consider the planet a personification of dread, those lucky enough to travel to the planet and survive its harsh diseases have said that the Sorrowful mountain range is one of the most wondrous sights in the galaxy. Some of the jungles on the planet are so thick that the sun is blotted out.

Places of Note:
Roxus (City of Imperial palaces and temples)
Fluxus (Major Military city)
Groxus (Major Religious City: Believed to be the point in which the gods first created the Graug – suffered catastrophic bombardment at the hands of the Jedi)

Key Facts:
Major exports: Exotic poisons, bioweapons, Ultrachrome, Durasteel, Songsteel

Native Species:
The Graug
Glycons

Proposed Objectives:
Objective A - Salvaging objective, find any exotic poisons, bioweapons, Ultrachrome, Durasteel, Songsteel
Objective B – Investigate the Lost Lands. See what remains of the once major religious city
Objective C – Seek out the Graug if they have re-established themselves on the planet and see if they wish to ally with the Sith once more
Objective D – Go on a wild-game hunt. See who can bag the most glycon skulls? Or maybe adopt one as a pet?
Objective E - Do your own thing. Sithy stylee...

The Objectives are clearly a work in progress and can be so easily adapted. Who wouldn’t want to visit the site of the Lost Lands, see if the Graug have re-established themselves, go on a hunt for glycons or just see if they can find some exotic bounty?

Please post your comments, thoughts, concerns, issues, potential groups for opposition below…

Darth Timoris

This will be up within the hour, but...

Priority should go to:

1. Belgaroth (let's get this finished)

2. N'Zoth (it's imperative to ensure the outcome of Ord Mirit counts for nothing)

3. Mayferria (as above)

:)

Tes Dralyn

T
I'm already in.

Tes is going to climb a mountain... well, half of one.

Why?

Because she loves that moun- ... no, you idiot. It's because she's wearing a full environmental suit, the gravity is two times standard, and SHE'S A FETHING BADASS.

Join me, don't join me, whatever. The ascent will still happen. :cool:

Darth Timoris

Tes Dralyn said:
I'm already in.

Tes is going to climb a mountain... well, half of one.

Why?

Because she loves that moun- ... no, you idiot. It's because she's wearing a full environmental suit, the gravity is two times standard, and SHE'S A FETHING BADASS.

Join me, don't join me, whatever. The ascent will still happen. :cool:
Seems quite reasonable to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom