Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Of Fresia

[member="Darth Valdra"]

Sephiroth!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7wJ8pE2qKU

one_winged_angel_by_vinhfx.jpg

[member="Darth Ferus"]

A quick note, Incom has officially broken its ties with the Republic and joined the Techno Union under the influence of one of the Voices of the Dark Lord.

And the Techno Union is officially allies with the One Sith.

Wasn't exactly all that announced within the Sith-regions, so it's not strange if you weren't aware of that, but yeah. Let's leave the Incom facilities alone.

[member="Darth Carach"]

Incom will be kicked off planet as the planet becomes a terrorist cell, which will be explained. Any assets will be taken off world, but the people of it are no longer friendly towards Incom.

[member="Alyesa Organa"]

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The crux of the problem is One Sith forces getting in conflict with Incom, in whatever shape or form, and Incom being under the protection of our allies, the Techno Union.
In summary: Don't Touch.

Does it matter at all if it's Incom or another corporation? Would replacing Incom with a made-up NPC corporation change the plan in some meaningful way?

[member="Vrag"]

Nope actually.

Just, nothings really gonna happen to incom. The factories will be used to make weapons for the terrorists that have a dead switch making them inoperable. One Sith wont be fighting the factories or their workers.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

The issue here is that Incom is owned by [member="Alyesa Organa"], and from what I've gathered here you didn't ask her or at least give her a heads-up about this plan.

Again, would replacing Incom with a random NPC company take away from the dom in any way?

[member="Vrag"]

This has been up for a while and I never once was told it was owned by her, and I had no idea the company was even being used.

Sure, I can replace it with some random NPC company. But I would of preferred it if someone said something a week ago when this was first made rather than the day I'm typing up the post.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Darth Ferus"]

I realize how that may be annoying, but that's an issue between you two. I'm just here to diffuse a potentially unpleasant interfactional incident. :)

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Darth Ferus said:
But I would of preferred it if someone said something a week ago when this was first made rather than the day I'm typing up the post.
Issue, problem, complication, take your pick. Turn of phrase, nothing more. Anyhow, I hope that we can put this all behind us now and Dom the chit out of Fresia. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom