Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Ebaq (New Republic Dominion)

Beth chuckled at [member="Noah Corek"]. Yeah, that is what she thought. [member="Alexandra Feanor"] wasn’t one to sit around with the kids. A busy bee, like [member="Yasha Cadera"]. Like Beth. Beth sighed as she looked around the first room on the second floor. Due to the lack of an atmosphere and the lack of any type of atmosphere generators in the mines, the condition of the mines were in pretty good condition, all things considered.

But that didn’t change the potential dangerous situation at hand. Beth perked a brow at [member="Finis Piian"]. He had a point, “Yeah… Kinda is, isn’t it?” She commented as she picked up what looked like a notebook on the table. “Heh, art,” she muttered at a bunch of crudely drawn pictures. Goddess knows how long ago those were drawn, created, or whatever. Maybe it deserved it’s own place in a museum. Beth nearly jumped at [member="Abigail Meredydd"]’s entrance. “O-oh.” She said with a sigh of relief, “It’s just trying to turn the generators on, preferably without activating the droids and stuff,” she said quietly as she walked into an empty room.

Regrettably for Finis, one of his men stepped on something. Who knows what, but… The entire room seemed to come to life at once. Several droids, including ones with shield protection, began to spill out, aiming their weapons at the group. Red lights began to flash, sirens blaring – coincidentally interesting since there wasn’t any power. Perhaps an AI still was hooked up?

She wasn’t sure, but for now, she flipped over the table and ducked, hopeful that others would follow a similar as she pulled her blaster and began to fire. At least 10 droids were coming at the group.

She was wandering a bit and she didn't know why a bit of a bribe she had handed off to find the location of [member="Solan Charr"] What was he doing?

Was he hiding from the world or just had his nose buried in a book of some kind, she didn't know but she set off to find him. She looked like any other person today just pain old pants and shirt with a coat a nobody that could easily fade into a crowd.

No guards no entourage just herself. Something she had not been for a very long time......alone. How had this happened? She laughed outloud...no one looked. What a relief! She walked slowly and looked for Solan.

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"]

Solan looked up as he wiped his mouth, depositing the cloth in his pocket before smiling and starting to stand up. He took the datapad, looking at it through a pair of glasses and sighing as time seemed to be catching up with him. An idle glance at his adopted daughter made him smile again, knowing she would have many more years than he had left, and knowing that she had influences who would lead her down a better path. Her helping with the operation on the planet was more than Solan could ask for and he pushed off the crate he had sitting on, finally walking away from it.

"I would say your estimations are quite correct Sarah, though with the aid from individuals like ourselves, there is the opportunity to increase the speed at which this building is built. I think you and me would be rather capable help Sarah." He slowly moved forward, his bones strained but refusing to show that.

The air was nice here, Solan noticed as he moved, looking among the items and smiling at anyone who greeted him. Solan wrapping his hands behind his back and occasionally giving orders as he walked along. His eyes then turned to Sarah, a look on his face that was something like sadness but fading as he smiled and asked her a question.

"Sarah, what is it you want to do with your life?" He asked, seeming to ask this out of no where, his interest in her prospect for her future rising up.

Neyana

Exiled Princess of Kesh
Nicole gave him a rather concerning look. Yes, she held concern for the man and his health for good reasons. Regardless, a smile appeared on her face and moved to turn around and inspected the building process. Did she spot [member="Faith Organa"]? Ah well. The building process was going along rather smoothly, no incidents seem to be reported, and everything was going along as scheduled and the foundation of a few buildings were already on the way.

"They could be, yes, but I'd rather not overextend and watching them work is rather relaxing wouldn't you agree Father?" Once more, she turned her head over to stare at him and how slow he was walking and walked beside him. "Maybe you should sit back down. I'm sure I can handle this, I uhh, think I can anyway." Nicole didn't sound rather confident in her leadership skills.

What does she wish to do with her life? That is a rather difficult and hard question. "Father, I do not really know. I was thinking about joining the Mandalorians to start. I mean, they sure get around the Galaxy and its a great way to learn where to begin, right?"

[member="Solan Charr"]

[member="Beth Cadera"] - [member="Chekīta Awaud"] - [member="Veleri Saranai"] - [member="Finis Piian"]

With the Entry team

I wasn't really one for theatrics of heroism. I found myself here more by the calling of the force than any noble sense to do good. You see I'm kinda like the mysterious stranger who shows up when folks need help. Just so happened the Republic needed a lot of help these days. Beset by threats of the New Imperial threat in the core, falling FO; which meant rampant piracy and all manner of Sith and allies, they needed a win.

We were about halfway into the room when the shooting started. Not even sure why they wanted this rock, or why they had charged in blindly and not sensed what was about to happen. I was a Jedi, but not a very good one. Nevertheless I knew the score here.

This wasn't just some abandoned mining facility. Someone here had reset these droids to keep someone out, or worse, lay a trap.

"Stay away from the walls!" I roared, gathering up a weak force barrier.

I pushed it up ahead of us, buying a few moments for me to unholster my sawed off Concussion rifle from my back. Then I slid in front of the others, so the splash didn;t rattle their cans.

"Eye's and ears closed!"

I let my finger slip into the trigger well, as bolts deflected off my failing force barrier. I pushed hard with my left hand, flinging what was left of the air towards a trio of droid assailants. Meanwhile the rifle burped and chattered, smashing the walls and ceiling with concussive waves, destroying sections of auto turrets.

"This is a trap, get back, get back!"

Something else was coming. And it was going to be worse than droids with shield genny's.

I missed flying. Ground combat and force wizardry were hardly ever my forte...

[member="Katia Voltaire"]
Lux eyes briefly widened as he walked through the entrance way the ship was more than he had been expecting. So much history it was almost unbelievable that the ship had been preserved for so long after the war and the elements that it had been exposed to over the years. His eyes shifted to medium sized object on the far wall, control panel or storage box he couldn't be sure but he cautiously made his over to it. Black and covered in a thin blanket of dust he gently put his hand on it as a way to make sure that it wasn't hazardous, when nothing happened he opened it and inside he found what appeared to be a comlink. He picked up the small device carefully, fully aware of how old it had to be and it's historical significance.

"[member="Alexandra Feanor"] look what I found this probably hasn't seen the light of day in years I'm honestly surprised that it's still in one piece. Just think about it generations ago people used these to communicate they likely wouldn't have given a thought that one day it would be viewed as an ancient artifact. It will make an excellent addition to my collection, I'm sure the further we go the more were going to find"

She looked again at the bit of information she had on where [member="Solan Charr"] she felt she had the right place. She looked around and tried her best to fit in but the constant bob of her head told those around her she was looking for someone.

She smiled weakly at a few people, not that she was too proud to ask she just...hated feeling that she was not able to do things for herself. So she smiled brighty held herself upright and walked around, "ohhh Solan...." yep she was lightly calling him.

When had she seen him last it was long long ago, at a party at his home..back when the galaxy seemed so small and everyone knew one another. Today there were so many names so many places...she felt lost in the sea of names.

She longed for those simplier times. Or perhaps she was getting old.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Beth Cadera"] - [member="Raze Raxis"] - [member="Finis Piian"] - [member="Abigail Meredydd"]

Noah and the fourteen men and women that he had brought with him were sweeping and clearing as efficiently and quickly as you would expect from a highly seasoned and highly trained teams of commandos. And when shit hit the fan they reacted just like you would expect as well. "Contact!" Noah called out as soon as the droids in front of them revealed themselves to the team trying to restart the generators. As Noah's team took cover and started throwing blaster bolts and slugs at the droids something caught his eye and he turned around at a almost break neck speed.

That's when he spotted them, at least a dozen more droids coming from the hallway behind them. "Shift fire! Shift fire! Contact rear!" Noah's rifle was brought up to the rear as he and a few of his commandos began to pop off shots to hold the droids off to the rear. Noah ducked and dodged blaster bolts as they soared over his head, so close that he could've smelled the ozone they created if it had not been for the hermetic seal of his helmet. "Droid poppers!" Noah called out to anyone who could hear. He ripped a droid popper of his own from his armors harness and tossed it with a nice overhanded arc.

The droid popper landed right where it was intended to, in the middle of the group of droids. When it detonated the miniature EMP device took four droids with it and damaged some of the others. Almost immediately after the droid poppers went off Noah heard the door off to his right slide open and he turned to face the new threat. "Six contacts! Left side!" As Noah and his men began to respond to another new threat he turned to Beth. "They're trying to box us in!"

[member="Noah Corek"] [member="Raze Raxis"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Chekīta Awaud"]

He heard it as soon as it happened the foot of one of his squadmates making contact with a trap of some kind and the next thing that he knew alarms were going off and droids entering the room. He focused on the task at hand which was getting the trooper out of harms way he fired suppressing from behind the corner he had been searching. His strategy worked and the droids began shooting at him instead of his troops who had time to get to cover but the droid fire was getting to be to much for his position pieces of the wall were flying off and hitting him in his helmet it didn't do any damage but it was interfering with his sight, he needed a better position.

Taking the second pistol out of his holster he waited for a break in fire and moved from his spot firing at the droids he managed to shoot one in the chest a black smoldering hole was left where armor used to be this gave him the opportunity to dive behind a nearby table for better cover. He gestured for two of his troops to his side "We need to hold this position no matter what keep your eyes on the doors and your blasters firing"

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Objective: Lights before cameras
Peps: [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Raze Raxis"] [member="Beth Cadera"] [member="Finis Piian"]

Looks like this little adventure would be more enjoyable then initially though as the group was set upon by some very old looking droid, "I'm surprised these things are still active", question was how did they detect the incoming NR members? "Either these things have their own internal sensors to detect intruders or the power in on, but in a select manner". There was the possibility of the station having selective power, with such energy being directed to only certain areas.

She dived behind cover along with the other commandos, taking out her high power slug revolver, the weapon letting out quite the powerful roar with each shot, high velocity rounds impacting and making the energy shields of the droid buckle, some going even further and slamming into their central computer systems. Only problem ammo, in but a few seconds the hammer of the weapon letting out a 'ting' sound once all the rounds were expended, the wave of incoming rust buckets not slowing down, Chekita following along with Noah's commands, pulling out a pair of EMP like nades, turning around to their back were the new threat was coming from.

"On It"! Priming the two devices Chekita threw them on short the other long, the icoin blue zap and spark coming from the mass of metal soldiers as the devices detonated, causing a small pile up. "That will buy us some time but I don't think these metal heads are going to stop anytime time, suggestion to blow something up"!

A bit of a tip toe dance she was performing as she moved why, she didn't know it just felt like the thing to do. Point her foot and walk, point the next and walk all while she tried to watch those around her, she didn't want to get in the way.

What was Solan doing here, building? Interesting, she liked that there were still builders in the galaxy when at times it seemed all anyone wanted was to flatten things. A smile here with a nod as those who could stop a moment to say hello, she could see the questions in their eyes though, who was she and what was she doing?

This was GREAT! To walk around and just be Faith.

"Mam" A gravely voice that came with age greeted her, "Can we help you, you're...well acting lost."

She smiled big, "I'm looking for someone perhaps you know him [member="Solan Charr"]?"

The man looked bewildered for a moment, "hmm, could be those folks down over there." Faith gaze followed the line where his finger pointed, "Thank you I'll look there."

She started to move, "Um do I really look lost?"

The old man chuckled, "Mam you look like a fool."

A FOOL! How wonderful she had never been a fool, "OH thank you. I appreciate your honesty." For some reason that knowledge just made her day.

[member="Nicole Sarah Feanor"] talked about joining the Mandalorians, a decision that made him pause and raise his brow before glancing over his back and noticing a presence he had missed before. His brow continued to remain in its place, his eyes staring back and wondering just why [member="Faith Organa"] had showed up but not remotely arguing with her presence, knowing that it would be more than appreciated as he yawned and stretched his arms. It was then that he returned his focus to Nicole and smiled at her, shaking his shoulders to get the stiffness out.

"Im surprised in your choice to join the mandalorians... well to a point." He looked at her face and thought on the matter before continuing. "Though, they are a safe people and I trust you know what you are doing. I can't hold you back just like I cant hold your siblings back, we all must move on at one point or another." He turned his eyes back over his shoulder before stopping and shifting his stance so that her was looking at Faith a bit more easily. The man had aged rather significantly since the last time the two had met so he knew he would need to stop and speak with her.

He raised a hand to the woman, watching as she was called a fool and smiling at being called a fool. Solan never quite understood the Alderaanian Queen but she was someone he wasn't meant to understand. Solan craved danger and fighting, to strike down people who were his enemies and Faith was a queen who sought only peace. It was an amusing difference between the two, but one he enjoyed.

"Faith." He waved his hand, hoping to catch her atention without making a scene. When she saw and came closer he would speak again, his eyes floating past her and watching one of the prefab walls be brought in overtop them so that it may be set down afterwards.

"Its good to see you Faith, though I am sure you have not met my daughter. Nicole, this is Faith Organa, an old friend."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Katia Voltaire"] was on top of getting started and Alexandra pulled her jacket closer to her body before walking forward and bending down enough to get through the twisted doorway. Well, the excuse for a doorway atleast.

She would be careful to rush on ahead though, knowing this place could still be dangerously unstable and one wrong step could bring it crashing down or send them into a pit of leftover radiation that the drones had not caught on their inspection of the wreckage. That would not go well if Alexandra returned two senators to their people, only for their senators to start glowing in the dark and developing super powers... ok maybe the second part wouldn't be as bad.

But as Katia's eyes had furrowed in confusing, Alexandra just gave her a small smile, knowing that the confusion was Alexandra's fault for refusing the title master. It was something she could explain at a later time, maybe in private, but for now, she focused on them getting into and through this wreckage with the notable lack of injury.

[member="Lux Berooken"] soon picked up a communicator that Alexandra had overlooked, bringing her eyes back to him and raising a brow as she stopped and looked at the object. The item was a singular one, randomly left in the decades long past wreckage. It had been preserved so well thanks to the only recent settling of an atmosphere but was interesting nonetheless. It made her wonder for a second if it still fully worked but her eye soon focused upwards towards a command platform.

She continued to scan the area for a moment before readjusting her feet. "Perhaps its time we started moving upwards, if you would not mind following me... and if you do need help, just say so, im sure we can find a way up to the next level." She smiled her knees bending for a moment before she jumped to the platform above, roughly fifteen feet over them. She would land as if it had been only a step, soft and silently, her eyes looking back down and waiting to know if her aid was required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom