Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion of Csilla

Grab your snowshoes and bundle up for one of our next upcoming dominions, The One Sith Dominion of Csilla!

The icy planet of the Chiss people belonged to the One Sith in the past, but was lost during the Netherworld. It's time to take it back! The planet is probably best known for its ruling families, the Chiss Ascendency. In my opinion we shouldn't completely topple the Ascendency as their military leaders, scientists, and tech gurus could be useful to the One Sith. YMMV, so I’m including the option of more lethal methods of storming that particular castle. Either way, they will be subjugated one way or another.

Here are some WIP objectives I spun up. These are not etched in stone, so if you guys have any other ideas as to what you’d like to do, I’m open to suggestions.

Possible objectives:

• Interact with the ruling houses of the Chiss Ascendency to get them in the pocket of the One Sith. You can do this either diplomatically or by other means (assassination, bribery, etc.,)

• Partner with Chiss scientists or technologists to make a biological weapon or a computer virus

• A story of your own devising. Secure shipyards. Hunt down propagandists who are trying to poison the well against the One Sith. Go skiing with some Chiss hotties. Do your own Sithy thing.

EDIT: The dominion will kick off on this Friday!

2b0cd568303d7674e6350d8f600d0e487a428d75501399a0d403c0fd9116ce01.jpg

[member="Sage Bane"]

It's about time I got me some Dominion action :)

Albeit my previous time on a snow planet ended with a post with 34 expletives! I promise to be on better behaviour this time* :p

*sorry - I lied (sue me)

[member="Sage Bane"]
I enjoy the idea of being able to do whatever you want and follow your own storylines. This will work well with me as I am working on a solo story arc

I'll definitely be there. Would also like to tag along with somebody who has a bit more of a compatible timeline since I'll be on a LOA beginning Sunday.

[member="Sabik Dhami"]

[member="Vrag"]
Care if I tag along? I'm sure someone might want to spoil your fun. Having a guard that no one can kill would be good.
Not to mention the fact that Nyz ain't exactly bad looking, her playbys being femshep and Ruby Rose, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom